Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 95

Posted: 8 years ago
Wednesday Feb 17 brief
tamil sits with Meenakshi outside but eventiually goes to sleep.

Vettaiyan comes late all drunk - Meenakshi has to drag him upstairs late at night and asks him if he ate a nnu he says no then she gets food and feeds him.

Then she takes away her chains and sun glass.

Morning Vettaiyan has no clue thinks some one stole his stuff -

Meenakshi comes tease him, tells what happened and shows his things, and makes him promise he  won;t drink but Vettaiyan says he will promise he won;t drink with out Meenakshi permission nnu(SM 1 mari)

Next all on phne at Tamil house and he scolds them (Including patti on cell phone haha it s so cute really like that????)

Anbu wife come and take them to get new clothes.

Thodarum...

Thanks for the update Akka..
Few days before I got a chance to watch SM..In that episode Vettaiyan was without his shirt..Saw few more times too of Vettaiyan without his shirt..Its really embarrassing even disgusting to watch and that too in front of parents..

I wish actor Kavin understands its a family show ..this can be avoided in future episodes..
Thanks for the update Ji and Akka 😃

I came across the phone scene, it was hilarious 😆 Especially Tamil's reactions 😆
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka..
Few days before I got a chance to watch SM..In that episode Vettaiyan was without his shirt..Saw few more times too of Vettaiyan without his shirt..Its really embarrassing even disgusting to watch and that too in front of parents..

I wish actor Kavin understands its a family show ..this can be avoided in future episodes..

Exactly Krithu. It's really embarrassing when I am sitting the living room with parents and things like that come up. Last week's Kings of Dance had the same thing with Kavin, and although it was for fun, it was really awkward. Even in KMKV as much as it is a remake from YHM, it is not pleasant to see Vandhana - Ashok scenes. It would be cool if Vijay TV had specific guidelines for family audience.
Originally posted by .Starbucks.

Exactly Krithu. It's really embarrassing when I am sitting the living room with parents and things like that come up. Last week's Kings of Dance had the same thing with Kavin, and although it was for fun, it was really awkward. Even in KMKV as much as it is a remake from YHM, it is not pleasant to see Vandhana - Ashok scenes. It would be cool if Vijay TV had specific guidelines for family audience.
Exactly..I just skipped that part as I know its coming since i saw in promo..This kind of things are not needed at all..cheap acts..👎🏼
Yes I always skip Vandana Ashok scenes..Cant think of watching with parents..😲🤔
new promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG52ZFibh0M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by krithikas - 8 years ago
The chemistry of romance between them is very cute. But I find it hard to accept their romance as vettaiyan is not being honest to her. Makes me feel more angry with him ... as much as I like him.
Originally posted by krithikas

Exactly..I just skipped that part as I know its coming since i saw in promo..This kind of things are not needed at all..cheap acts..👎🏼
Yes I always skip Vandana Ashok scenes..Cant think of watching with parents..😲🤔

Gosh none of the promos work here (Not always able to catch it on TV either) and sometimes things like this pop out of nowhere 🤔 I am not sure why Vijay TV likes to show stuff like this, they did the same with Sivakarthikeyan in Jodi Season 5. It's really embarrassing. 😵

I just get up and leave when Ashok - Vandhana are shown. I go to get water or go do something else for a bit. It's way too awkward to watch it and especially when sitting around parents. 🤔

I seriously hope that Vijay TV sets guidelines for all the shows in the channel that respect family audience's hesitations. 
Edited by .Starbucks. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

The chemistry of romance between them is very cute. But I find it hard to accept their romance as vettaiyan is not being honest to her. Makes me feel more angry with him ... as much as I like him.

Same here... Hope they show vettaiyan with some dignity, revealing the truth to meenaxi...

Regarding Being shirtless I completely agree. One more thing is too many drinking scenes are shown. I follow DABH and never once they showed male lead drinking smoking or flirting... These are some criteria make us root for the character... Unfortunately I think they are spoiling Vettaiyan's character by continuously showing these dark sides of him...

Kalaiarasi issue not solved but he is happily romancing meenaxi... Also please show him working instead of sitting idle and romancing...

Too many fillers slowing down the pace of the show...Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
Thursday and Friday

Two days all about picking clothes 

All go to Cloth store - Vettaiayan picks meenakshi Saree and she picks him Shirt pant etc.

And then at night he presents her with a dress and asks her to wear it. Intially she refuses but comes wearing at night.

Thodarum