Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
in yesterday's epi, when myna told V that M has lost her memory, he wasn't happy...though myna said that M has fallen for him, he did not rejoice over it...

I agree with lulu...this is not an epic story, just watch it for entertainment...

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whatever the story... I.am.watching oly for meenakshi... Yesterday episode she was just dazzling as per her name Thanga meenakshi while lighting the lamps... Wow so beautiful...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If the actors are reading this forum, my request to meenakshi... "Loose some weight some again with pavadai davani... May be within one year u can act with that custume after that u can't as u r getting aged.. Mag be u can act with pavadai davani thereafter but I can't see.."
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic expression by V and i am so sad for him. Can see how cheated he felt knowing meenashi was not coming to him realizing his true love. She has forgot everything and that hurt V a lot ðŸ˜’ Even the part she came him the candle to light and all V never look into her eyes to talk. Waiting for tonight episode
la1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really good expression by V..
Hopefully V lights the candle just like muthu movie 😊
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please can anyone post written updates 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM Friday 29/1

Meenakshi cries that Vettaiyan didn't light up the lamps and thinks he doesn't love her .. Then Vettaiyan suddenly lights the lamp and switches on the lights .. Meenakshi sees this and is surprised.. (Reminds me of SM1 intro ðŸ˜ƒ) 

Next day Meenakshi asks Vettaiyan to come over and asks him to brush his teeth. Vettaiyan takes a long time to come. Meenakshi is annoyed that he took so long.. Vettaiyan apologizes and calls her with 'da' .. Meenakshi doesn't like it and asks him to call her 'di' .. Vettaiyan is surprised and says how come she loves him so much now. Meenakshi says when she saw him immediately she fell for him, and now even more after Thulasi praised him. Vettaiyan is surprised to hear this. Suddenly Tamizh's mother calls Meenakshi. Meenakshi gets irritated.

Vettaiyan goes to see Thulasi and talks about how Meenakshi loves him partly because of Thulasi's praises. Emotionally he asks why Thulasi told Meenakshi. Thulasi gets upset with Vettaiyan being sad and apologizes. After a while Vettaiyan smiles and thanks Thulasi.

After counseling Meenakshi comes to see Vettaiyan. Vettaiyan wonders how she is so brave now. Meenakshi says Tamizh is out of town .. Vettaiyan says that she is smart. Meenakshi smiles. After some talking Meenakshi remarks that she doesn't want to gain her old memories back .. Vettaiyan is shocked. But Meenakshi says in the past she heard that she was always angry with Vettaiyan so she doesn't want to remember those days ..

Both of them ride on the bike together .. 

Sorry if missed anything out .. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Ravi for the updates.
Thulasi indicated yesterday that Romance panna than serial interestign a irukkum viewers m athan liking nnu so tathan they are experimenting this sudden wild change in Meenakshi pola

But glad he knows her state enjoying the romance but worried at the same time all goin to change suddenly 

Also some part tells it is wrong Meenakshi needs to be told everything i nthe past nnu tonuthu too.

But she is lookign so pretty.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Ravi..

Watched the episode after reading your update..Though I am not a regular viewer..

The episode was so beautiful.. Love this Vettaiyan Meenatchi love track. The scenes were more beautiful with the original SM BGM.

This hairstyle suits perfectly for Meenatchi..

I like Thulasi character..she is good hearted..

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ravi..
so beautiful Love this Vettaiyan Meenatchi love track.