Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 89

sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

so you mean to say meenakshi should remain single without love and not loving anyone even if saravanan is dead...

not many remember saravanan meenakshi story today...the story central point is VM...even is saravanan comes back, he will remain as a second man in her life and love...

I think it's better that she remains single than falling for the one she hated and dreaded to be around. Like Appatha once told Tamil, "If you don't like Saravanan, get her someone better than him, not Vettaiyan." The current story central might be VM, but it sucks. Though the director tried to prop V up by making everybody else bad, it still doesn't work. He even made the most loving father Tamil, loving mother and brother to be so bad. It was a role model family in the whole town. Saravanan came in, a notch above them. He impressed her with his love, beating her father's love. Meenatchi said, "I thought nobody will love me like my father, but here is Saravanan."

V stood too tiny in front of Tamil's love and Saravanan's love. Just to prop up a nobody like V, a guy without education, job, social status, or good manners; the director made well established, educated, good loving people look bad. I mean EVERYBODY bad. That's why the story sucks. I used to think he is a great director, but now with his current move. he lost all my respect.

When people were leaving Vijay TV, Kavin's commitment to stay with them is probably the reason, he decided to prop him up. He could have done it in a different show, not this one. The way he is going about doing it is horrible. He has slaughtered the characters. He has destroyed the story. Meenatchi's character is compromised. Only to satisfy this one man's one sided love, and his desire to have this girl at all cost.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ If her love was so true and pure for Saravanan, then she should have never fell for Vettaiyan now (after the amnesia incident) in the first place. It is her mind that went through memory loss, not her heart right?

But she did anyway. Which only proves that her she developed love for Vettaiyan long back. When she is able to accept it now without hesitations, she wasn't able to before. So let's say she gets her memory back and she goes back to her Saravanan story, she will never be able to forget the times that she was actually happy with Vettaiyan when she lost her memory. Instead of being half-true to Saravanan, she can be full true to Vettaiyan. Again, that won't happen immediately as this is a serial at the end of the day and it needs to run for several episodes. And in another case, if she forgets her memory loss period after regaining her memory like Moondram Pirai, it wouldn't make sense to have shown this entire track in the first place. And even so, she already started to love Vettaiyan before losing her memory, and that will be the continuation point of their story once again.

And there is nothing wrong in having a second love, and it is not fair to degrade Vettaiyan's character like you are doing by agreeing to Apatha's statement about anyone other than Vettaiyan. In fact, his character is more realistic than Saravanan who was really only a fantasy character. In SM1, Saro's character was realistic and in SM2, they portrayed Saravanan as a mahaan. To be honest, I feel more of a connection with Vettaiyan's character and SM1 Saravanan character, rather than SM2 Saravanan.

Finally, I think this Meenakshi is more sensible and clear in her head than the one before the amnesia incident. That's because she seriously lost her clarity on her love for Saravanan soon after her wedding with Vettaiyan. And there is nothing wrong with that. On the other hand, Vettaiyan was always clear about his love for Meenakshi, there was no one else for whom he was debating with his feelings.

There is a saying - "If you really like something and you see another thing and you start liking that as well, go for the second one because, if you truly liked the first one, you wouldn't have even paid heed to the second one."

So, for me, it is always Vettaiyan and Meenakshi. That would provide the most realistic end to the story.

lulu1243 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Starbucks.

^ If her love was so true and pure for Saravanan, then she should have never fell for Vettaiyan now (after the amnesia incident) in the first place. It is her mind that went through memory loss, not her heart right?

But she did anyway. Which only proves that her she developed love for Vettaiyan long back. When she is able to accept it now without hesitations, she wasn't able to before. So let's say she gets her memory back and she goes back to her Saravanan story, she will never be able to forget the times that she was actually happy with Vettaiyan when she lost her memory. Instead of being half-true to Saravanan, she can be full true to Vettaiyan. Again, that won't happen immediately as this is a serial at the end of the day and it needs to run for several episodes. And in another case, if she forgets her memory loss period after regaining her memory like Moondram Pirai, it wouldn't make sense to have shown this entire track in the first place. And even so, she already started to love Vettaiyan before losing her memory, and that will be the continuation point of their story once again.

And there is nothing wrong in having a second love, and it is not fair to degrade Vettaiyan's character like you are doing by agreeing to Apatha's statement about anyone other than Vettaiyan. In fact, his character is more realistic than Saravanan who was really only a fantasy character. In SM1, Saro's character was realistic and in SM2, they portrayed Saravanan as a mahaan. To be honest, I feel more of a connection with Vettaiyan's character and SM1 Saravanan character, rather than SM2 Saravanan.

Finally, I think this Meenakshi is more sensible and clear in her head than the one before the amnesia incident. That's because she seriously lost her clarity on her love for Saravanan soon after her wedding with Vettaiyan. And there is nothing wrong with that. On the other hand, Vettaiyan was always clear about his love for Meenakshi, there was no one else for whom he was debating with his feelings.

There is a saying - "If you really like something and you see another thing and you start liking that as well, go for the second one because, if you truly liked the first one, you wouldn't have even paid heed to the second one."

So, for me, it is always Vettaiyan and Meenakshi. That would provide the most realistic end to the story.

Agree with u 100%! Today's episode was kind of boring without Vettaiyan. Hope they have him in tomorrow's. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sonr

That marriage was forced. Though her hands weren't physically tied, the circumstances handcuffed her. In early January in Techsatish, someone wrote an excellent article on how Meenatchi's hands were tied on the wedding day. Vettaiyan understood that and waited for her permission to touch her. Using Meenatchi's current condition to touch her is abuse. Right now Meenatchi has the knowledge of a small child in an adult body. There is no husband wife relationship right now because she has no knowledge of it. In all the western countries, touching anybody, including your wife, without her permission is considered harassment. Recently I read the news, in North America an Iranian went to jail for 4 years for sexually harassing his wife. In Meenatchi's case, since she is like a child mentally, it would be a case for under aged harassment. This ia a very serious crime. Parent's should take care of this matter.

Imagine, she comes to her self one day and find herself all used up, which she would have never done with her right mind. She can take the guy to courts. Some psychologist would have to estimate the mental age. Sri Devi had an age of 7 year old in Moonram Pirai because that's all she remembered. I  don't know what would be Meenatchi's. She is definitely acting without any common sense. She used to be very clear in her thoughts and sensible, and a very loving person.

harassment, when did V harassed her? It was only meenakshi who came and apply ointment on him...secondly vettaiyan is unaware that M has lost her memory, he thinks she is falling for him...

let us see how he reacts when he gets to know M doesn't remember saravanan, if he continues getting close to her physically, then I'll agree with...if not, please take back your words! Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sort of enjoying this weeks episodes yet at some point i feel bored 🤔 Kind of feeling the story started to go back in a slow pace.
I feel meenashi is being what she always wanted to be deep down her heart. She had the feelings for V but she always thought its just a normal affection on her thai mama nu. This am saying cause Meenashi still seem to find herself not friendly with her family members. Its clear to see she hesitates while talking to them and there is no natural feeling. But with V she seem to be far more on comfort zone. Though she lost her memory i feel her heart knows who V is nu.

I think director is going to drag to much especially with this villan etc. One thing i am glad myna  knows the truth but i only hope she tells that to V. I dont want V goes on being happy thinking that M has accepted him fully nu. V is a very truthful person and i am very much sure that if he knows she lost her momery - he will maintain his distant. He surely does not seem to be the type of guy who will take advantage. 
sonr thumbnail
I pretty much stopped watching. I think the director is taking the story like the blind man in a jungle. I think he has reached the point of no return to salvage the story he started.

I thought there are couple of points of .startbucks. and .NJ. are worthy of a reply. So, .starbuck., you like the Starbucks coffee.

So the brain is affected and not the heart. The heart still talks to us through the brain. Brain is still the gateway. It is like we see with our brain, but the eye is our gateway. Brain might be fully functional, but without the eye we cannot see. So, the heart might be fully functional, but without any memory in the brain it cannot do anything. If the heart's feeling is too strong, it can stir up the memory and bring back some of the memory. Then, it can work.

In real life, it is hard to get examples of full memory loss and complete recovery. Usually accidents cause partial memory loss. Many times it is temporary. In the movies and serials, when they lose memory, all the feeling they had before go with it, and only returns after they get the memory back. Moonram Pirai is a good example. In Kalyana Parisu, Soorya loved Gayathri and hated Subo. He was married to Subo by force before the accident. After the memory loss he only went with what the people told him, started living with Subo and made her pregnant. He also fought with Gayathri. Once the truth was known, he went with Gayathri, but Subo was already pregnant. That was so ugly I stopped watching it. In Swathi Chinukulu, Soorya loved Nila and would give his life for her before the accident. After the memory loss, he was ready to marry another girl while Nila is still living in the same house. Just a few minutes before he was ready to tie that Thaali, his memory comes back. He falls back to Nila and leaves the other girl. That episode was so amazing, I loved it. SM2 has stepped on the boundary. One more step and it is gone.

.NJ., Vettaiyan does have an excuse that he doesn't know the truth yet. Either he is dumb or playing dumb, because it is too obvious. Also, Myna, Douglas and RS talked about it. Yes, it is she who applied the ointment, but it is he who coerced her by posing as hurt (lying). Coercion and manipulation are what bad people do. Especially in a woman's case, it is very bad. You don't do that to a woman you claim to love. Vaithi didn't even hit his body, he only slapped him on his face. Meenatchi is also dumb enough to believe it. She used to be a smart girl. The whole scene was brainless.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

harassment, when did V harassed her? It was only meenakshi whocame and apply ointment on him...secondly vettaiyan is unaware that M has lost her memory, he thinks she is falling for him...

let us see how he reacts when he gets to know M doesn't remember saravanan, if he continues getting close to her physically, then I'll agree with...if not, please take back your words!

I can't understand one thing... Rajasekar seen meenakshi only once after accident.. But he clearly told that something happened to meenakshi, her behavior completely changed... But the so called great lover vettaiyan not even understand that something happened after accident... Very strange.. This is the love and this is how he knows about meenakshi???? 👏 😡
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonr

I think it's better that she remains single than falling for the one she hated and dreaded to be around. Like Appatha once told Tamil, "If you don't like Saravanan, get her someone better than him, not Vettaiyan." The current story central might be VM, but it sucks. Though the director tried to prop V up by making everybody else bad, it still doesn't work. He even made the most loving father Tamil, loving mother and brother to be so bad. It was a role model family in the whole town. Saravanan came in, a notch above them. He impressed her with his love, beating her father's love. Meenatchi said, "I thought nobody will love me like my father, but here is Saravanan."

V stood too tiny in front of Tamil's love and Saravanan's love. Just to prop up a nobody like V, a guy without education, job, social status, or good manners; the director made well established, educated, good loving people look bad. I mean EVERYBODY bad. That's why the story sucks. I used to think he is a great director, but now with his current move. he lost all my respect.

When people were leaving Vijay TV, Kavin's commitment to stay with them is probably the reason, he decided to prop him up. He could have done it in a different show, not this one. The way he is going about doing it is horrible. He has slaughtered the characters. He has destroyed the story. Meenatchi's character is compromised. Only to satisfy this one man's one sided love, and his desire to have this girl at all cost.

I agree with you. The director don't have something called Brain in his head, To turn Vettaiyan as Hero he completely spoiled all other character.. In the start Tamil character was superb but now???. Soundarya was very bold and supportive to meenakshi in taking clear desicion, but now??? Vaithi and appatha same case... Better stop the serial than spoiling the characters I loved
lulu1243 thumbnail
Hi, I feel like the only topic of discussion here is who is a true match for Meenakshi. While I do understand that some of us are loyal fans of Saravanan and strongly believe that M and S should be together, we should also see that it might be the intention of the director. Your argument should be directed at the director. I am sure you can get his email address from somewhere. People like me like Vettaiyan because the director has made him likable, at least now. It does not make us stupid for liking this character nor does it make u smart that u can remember every single dialogues spoken by characters, especially what Appatha said! She is definitely not a good judge of someone's character. She thinks Tamil has changed.

At the end of the day, this is not Mahabaratham for us to really dispute the "true" meaning of the story. I have seen some serials where I hated the ending. However, there isn't much the audience could do but express the concerns with the team behind this. 

As I mentioned earlier, I like the Vettaiyan character and want him to be with Meenakshi. If he doesn't, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day, this show is not my life. It is just an entertainment. 
Edited by lulu1243 - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Not just the show, but the discussion is also entertainment. It shows how people look at life differently and their values.

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Saravanan. I don't think I was ever a fan of any actor. I am just being a critique of the story.

I believe that there is someone in the SM production team reads our comments and the director gets a brief. It even reaches the actors. Right after the engagement, Vetri (Saravanan) was reading the online comments. He said, "I want to read the negative ones so that I can improve." So, that's a hint straight from the show.

The second bullet in the discussion rules say,
"The credibility of the site matter to us, and the comments in bad taste tend to invariably hurt the actors/production house/channel etc."

So, this is another proof that they are seeing our comments.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago