Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pandi s back on game... He knows M s memory loss.. Now as usual the serial will go.. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

I second this ðŸ˜ƒ

3rd this. ðŸ˜ƒ
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kaulini, another good imagination. Good to see some talent, bringing fun to the forum. 

It's nice except for point 3. Vettaiyan is not a thiyagi. I don't think he is capable of sacrificing his so called love. He already forgot his vow. When he bought a parrot as a gift, he asked her to guess. He gave a clue that it is something with life. She guessed Saravanan. He answered, "That's the treasure I am going to give you. This is just a gift." Not only he forgot all that he didn't even like the fact that RS remembered his vow and went to fulfill it. If you have noticed it, his only motive in doing anything is to have Meenatchi. That's why if the director make Meenatchi accept Vettaiyan in her right mind, it would make an anti climax. 

The fact that he wants Meenatchi so bad had blinded him that he couldn't see that something is wrong with Meenatchi, which RS and Myna figured it out with just one contact. 

The only way Vettaiyan would let Meenatchi go is when she leaves him for good. This is where the story hangs. After all the juggling what will Meenatchi do. Two of her classmates challenged her. One wanted her to stay true to her love with Saravanan and be an inspiration. The other wanted her to accept the marriage and start the life. First choice is hard and the second choice is easy. 

Right now with her memory loss, it's not a true test. She is not herself right now. So, making her do something right now is abuse. With the memory loss, she is not insane but she is like a child and she should be treated like one. 

The mention of Saravanan started a lot of discussion in December and early January, but now it has slowed down in other forums. This amnesia track is boring and extremely stupid. Except for the last couple of imagination posts, this forum is very slow also. 
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

3rd this.😃

Yes guys I can understand... U guys are fans of Vetaiyyan I think... S everyone have their own opinion on the show.. I respect that.

Saravanan can come or not, meenakshi may reunite with him or not. But I unable to bear these days meenakshi starts loving vettaiyan in the same way she started with saro...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Its really irritating to see the same theme playing for vettaiyan and meenakshi...

My humble request to the director, please change the name of the vettaiyan to Saravanan. Even meenakshi alone can call in that name.. His name is already saravanan perumal... So no issue I think
sonr thumbnail
What's the difference between what's going on now and witchcraft. Instead of casting a spell, the director caused an amnesia to make Meenatchi do what she didn't want to do to begin with. This is BAD. Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulaham. Now she started singing to their tune.

She kept herself pure physically until this amnesia business. She stayed true and confessed her heart's commitment to her love up until the accident. Now this witchcraft (amnesia) is horrible. When her memory returns, she is going to feel defiled, intruded, desecrated, profaned, violated, etc. What will she do if she loses her virginity to Vettaiyan and then her memory returns, and finds herself still in love with Saravanan? I was okay up until she started touching him. Now she is no longer pure, but defiled.

First the director spoiled Meenatchi's true love. Now he is spoiling Her chastity. What more does she have to lose?
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Indhu6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonr

What's the difference between what's going on now and witchcraft. Instead of casting a spell, the director caused an amnesia to make Meenatchi do what she didn't want to do to begin with. This is BAD. Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulaham. Now she started singing to their tune.

She kept herself pure physically until this amnesia business. She stayed true and confessed her heart's commitment to her love up until the accident. Now this witchcraft (amnesia) is horrible. When her memory returns, she is going to feel defiled, intruded, desecrated, profaned, violated, etc. What will she do if she loses her virginity to Vettaiyan and then her memory returns, and finds herself still in love with Saravanan? I was okay up until she started touching him. Now she is no longer pure, but defiled.

First the director spoiled Meenatchi's true love. Now he is spoiling Her chastity. What more does she have to lose?

How can you say all the above? Let's be logical here. Here is a person suffering from amnesia thus she cannot recall her past and presently she falls in love with another man - be it vettaiyan or anyone, it's what she is attracted to and she's following her desires openly without any regard or care as people do when in love. How can you call or label this feeling of hers as violated or defiled? It's insane, you have to respect everyone's feelings, she is not mentally unwell, she can't help but be attracted to  vettaiyan, why does that trouble you so much? 

Just a general comment to all those who hate vettaiyan, if you don't like the twist and turns then don't watch the serial, no one is asking you to :) 

I love VM so I am watching it!
Edited by Indhu6 - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonr

what chastity are you talking about, meenakshi is married to vettaiyan, both have full rights on each other...she may forget that, but fact remains...

how come question about chastity and purity didn't come into your mind when meenakshi was longing to be with someone else and not her husband...

first time I'm seeing a fuss over a wife touching her very own husband, that too to apply medicine out of guilty conscience...😆

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

Yes guys I can understand... U guys are fans of Vetaiyyan I think... S everyone have their own opinion on the show.. I respect that.

Saravanan can come or not, meenakshi may reunite with him or not. But I unable to bear these days meenakshi starts loving vettaiyan in the same way she started with saro...

so you mean to say meenakshi should remain single without love and not loving anyone even if saravanan is dead...

not many remember saravanan meenakshi story today...the story central point is VM...even is saravanan comes back, he will remain as a second man in her life and love...

sonr thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

what chastity are you talking about, meenakshi is married to vettaiyan, both have full rights on each other...she may forget that, but fact remains...

how come question about chastity and purity didn't come into your mind when meenakshi was longing to be with someone else and not her husband...

first time I'm seeing a fuss over a wife touching her very own husband, that too to apply medicine out of guilty conscience...😆

That marriage was forced. Though her hands weren't physically tied, the circumstances handcuffed her. In early January in Techsatish, someone wrote an excellent article on how Meenatchi's hands were tied on the wedding day. Vettaiyan understood that and waited for her permission to touch her. Using Meenatchi's current condition to touch her is abuse. Right now Meenatchi has the knowledge of a small child in an adult body. There is no husband wife relationship right now because she has no knowledge of it. In all the western countries, touching anybody, including your wife, without her permission is considered harassment. Recently I read the news, in North America an Iranian went to jail for 4 years for sexually harassing his wife. In Meenatchi's case, since she is like a child mentally, it would be a case for under aged harassment. This ia a very serious crime. Parent's should take care of this matter.

Imagine, she comes to her self one day and find herself all used up, which she would have never done with her right mind. She can take the guy to courts. Some psychologist would have to estimate the mental age. Sri Devi had an age of 7 year old in Moonram Pirai because that's all she remembered. I  don't know what would be Meenatchi's. She is definitely acting without any common sense. She used to be very clear in her thoughts and sensible, and a very loving person.