Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

I agree with u Sonr...

Not only this msg, I am always reading your messages. I agree with U in all ur points.

I mentioned irritating story line becoz. What ever may be the character of vettaiyan, I cant agree that Meenakshi start loving vettaiyan. May be as per Tamil sentiment she can accept Vettaiyan becoz he tied Tali and then she can slowly fall for him by having a clear mindset that she is vettaiyan,s wife. So she can accept him as her husband. But not her Lover at all.

I really loved thanga meenakshi and her character and they way she started loving Saravanan from the start but the director totally spoiled her character once Irfan and vetri left the serial. Now her character is just like usual serial heroine.

For Me "SARAVANAN MEENAKSHI" is a brand name for LOVE. Saravanan is brand name for a lover Boy who is crazy about his love. Meenakshi is a brand name for Bold girl who can do anything for her love but in a genuine way.

who is vettaiyan in between saravanan and meenakshi. If the director want to popularize Kavin, then he should have started a new serial in some other name. Don't spoil the Brand name Saravanan Meenakshi. Edited by ShankarVel - 8 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Saravanan meenakshi (part 1) was full of Love. they fight within themselves for their love and Unite with a meaning.

But what is SM2, its just like a usual serial, lot of villans anbarsu, pandi, vettaiyan, priya and now Tamil on the list. very less love... That love also ended during the marriage. After that just a usual serial that's it.
ShanC thumbnail
in between, I have seen a superb love between Myna and Vettaiyan. But the director completely spoiled it during the marriage.
ShanC thumbnail
it seems the director and Vijay TV want to move the serial continuously without any logic... When ever the serial goes down they bring back Saravanan name and start new drama, confusing everything and starting as new...

They don't care about the brand name saravanan meenakshi as much I do
ShanC thumbnail
I want to make it clear on this story because the story is going in some other direction now. I will travel in the same way and take a twist from there. Just my story for SM happy ending. Please tell ur opinion guys.

As per present track Meenakshi likes vettaiyan (that's not love). Vettaiyan comes to know that meenakshi forgot everything in the past. He tries to tell her the past, but she says she don't want the past and she want to continue her life with him as of now... Tamil came to know about this through soundarya. so he tries to arrange Meenakshi marriage with Pandi (pandi gives this idea). Meenakshi argue with her dad, but he never accepts and keeps her in house arrest.    

Hearing the marriage plan old Saravanan and Meenakshi comes to India to reunite Vettaiyan and Meenakshi everyone surprises why they are trying to unite Vettaiyan and meenakshi as like Rajsekar and soundarya.

But Tamil fights with them and sending them out. At last Old Saravanan, meenakshi, RS, sudha, myna and Douglas arranges for marriage to Vettaiyan and meenakshi in a temple. Meenakshi escape from her house with help of Vettaiyan.. and going to temple with vettaiyan.

On the way Pandi and team tries to kill vettaiyan, Meenakshi comes in between.. Pandi pushes her away and she fall down by hitting in a rock...   Meenakshi admitted in serious condition and again goes to COMA. everyone balmes vettaiyan as usual for meenakshi situation. Doctor says to Tamil only 10% chance for meenakshi to come back with life. Tamil goes away from hospital to kill vettaiyan.

Without knowing all these kalai commits suicide and admits in same hospital.

Old SM, RS and all other including vettaiyan comes and explain everything about what happened to saro and why old SM came back and y planning vettaiyan and meenakshi marriage, to soundarya, vaithi, thulasi and appatha... (no sound, only BGM - still suspense) everyone cries. Soundarya and family understands their mistake.

Story continues in next post
ShanC thumbnail
Tamil drinks with Pandi.. and tells meenakshi in coma and he want to kill vettaiyan.   As a high point of evil.. Pandi gives an idea to kill Meenakshi and blame vettaiyan and from there we can kill him. Tamil fully drunk so accepts this and goes to hospital. And stops near the door by seeing all of their family members...and hears what they speaks..

at that time, meenakshi opens her eyes, after some treatment, doctor says she got her memory back, but she is counting her hours to die... Everyone cries..

She recognize everyone including old saravanan and meenakshi, asking them where is her saravanan, cries and begs them that she want to see saravanan as she may die in few hours.

Rajsekar and Saratha reveals the truth that On the way to stop Meenakshi marriage Saravanan met with an accident and his last wish was Meenakshi should lead a happy life, for that only RS was trying to unite meenakshi with vettaiyan. So only old Saravanan and Meenakshi flys down to fulfill their son last wish. Meenakshi fell down with Heart attack by thinking her love with Saravanan. again faints and everyone cries. Doctor ask everyone to leave.

Meenakshi unconscious - Tamil comes and falls in her feet and cries, telling that I have not realized your value, I am just Mad, very bad, I will die if you leave me. Saravanan loved you so much, he wanted you to live happily even at his last minute before his death, Old SM came upto india even forgetting their rivalary to me, only to fulfill their son last wish, but being a father I have not even understood your value and not fulfilled any of your wish. Sorry meenakshi, please open your eyes.. please open your eyes..." But no response from her. Tamil cries and ask sorry to everyone for all his misbehavior.

After few hours of struggle, meenakshi opens her eyes and calls vettaiyan. Meenakshi asks for promise to her that is vettaiyan to marry kalai that it is her last wish. Vettaiyan cries and accepts (Kalai fall down in meenakshi feet) in the end she say "I understood about your (vettaiyan) love to her, but I don't have my heart with me, its always with my saravanan, so I cant accept or love you.   But for your unconditional love I will born as your daughter soon." After that Meenakshi dies. Everyone cries. After some days, Vettaiyan and Kalai marriage happens with Shakthi Saravanan and Thanga Meenakshi photo in the background.

At the End... Lead for SM3   "Kutty saravanan (Vaithi and tulasi son) and Kutty meenakshi (vettaiyan and kalai daughter) playing (Saravanan meenakshi BGM in back round)...   But some reason vettaiyan and vaithi fights...Both takes away their children... Serial end when Kutty Saravanan and Kutty Meenakshi moving in opposite direction in their parents hand. But looking at each other..."

How is it guys????

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^...sorry pa, enakku pidikave pidikale...I hope director doesn't go that way...

you are talking about the theme...but what is in the theme when the character went missing...before anything happens, let us VM fans enjoy what is shown, please don't spoil the fun...for me, if meenakshi marries saravanan and settles with him I will quit this show for good instead of writing 10 reasons why Meenakshi should select Vettaiyan...

see, V will  remain as a hero with or without M, and Saravanan will always remain as a second man with or without M... Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ShankarVel, it was a good imagination with a very emotional ending. Good for a Sivaji movie. It is healthy to have a good imagination and having fun with it. Even if it doesn't happen, you have had your fun. It is just like we enjoy our vacations way before it starts by imagining all the things we would be doing.

SM2 is more of a comedy show with random plots. You can't expect any value from it. Talking about comedy, I enjoyed Saravanan Bro combo, Meenatchi Myna combo during school days, RS and Sharadha at Arunachalam's house, and Pannayaar more than the current comedy.

Originally I thought SM2 is a love story. The director killed that love which he built beautifully. Now the excuse is, 'Not everybody gets what he/she wants. You have to accept what you got and live with it.' What he is doing to make that happen is torture. He could have done it in a more natural realistic way, but he didn't.

Either the director is totally out of his mind or he has a good plan for a happy ending; and change 'Not everyone gets what he/she wants' to 'True love wins.' If he is smart, he will connect all the dots and finish the story he started. Happy ending for me is not that both will die for their love, but they should live. The day after Tamil accepted their love, they spent the day together. It was supposed to be the happiest day in their lives, she wished that she would die on his lap that day. Saravanan said, "No, we should have many days like this. We should live."
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
kaulini thumbnail
Travelling the director's way... 
1. Tamil is worried about his daughter's future... he definitely doesn't want her to join either V or S. Pandi will bend Tamil's hand and make him fix M's marrieage with himself

2. This cannot be done in a vacuum... obviously then the question of her marital status will force things to come to open... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

3. V has vowed in the hospital to M that he will definitely unite her with S. rt..? He will beg and get RS to get Saravanan back...

4. Saravanan ... the long silence is because .. FB... while he is planning to meet M  he is captured by police. while taken in the police van as his visa has expired... he tries to escape... accident...he is transported back to canada and is under treatment there... He is under coma... 

5. Now after prolonged treatment he is getting better.. since he was under coma for many years.. he needs to relearn so many things.. 

6. V .. with the help of RS gets saravanan  back  ..

7. Pandi knowing this is trying to stop them... ( audience at the edge of the seat.).. V with S coming... goondas with knives.. going...to intercept them.. Avan vara.. evanga ooda... evanga thuratha... Avan ooda... ( audience nail biting ) 

8.  Intha thirudan --police vilayattai Director oru 2 vaaram adamattaru ???😉😆😆

9. Then just when pandi is about to tie the thali..  V runs into the mandapam pulling S with him... Pandi's friends try to kill S.. But V takes the jab... ( in tamil films and serials why always female should die/sacrifice ? )

10. V brings S there and makes him tie thali on M's neck...thurathil... soogamaga intha paadal olikirathu... poo mudipall vanna poongkuzhali... paarvayilay mangai paeyar ezhuthi... athai paarthirupaen kannil neer ezhuthi... ðŸ˜­

11. V joins Meenakshi's and Saravanan's hand... and ... and... ðŸ¤¢

12..  Story takes a leap... Vaithi's son and Meenakshi's daughter .. will continue the saga...

13. they have heard of SM1 and SM2 love story... and all the drama... So they decide to teach all the elders and baddies a lesson... 

14. Now both the families want these people to get married...they keep everyone in the family guessing ... 

SM3 Mega serial is whether it is " To Be or not to be???!!!!"  ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kaulini - 8 years ago
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

^...sorry pa, enakku pidikave pidikale...I hope director doesn't go that way...

you are talking about the theme...but what is in the theme when the character went missing...before anything happens, let us VM fans enjoy what is shown, please don't spoil the fun...for me, if meenakshi marries saravanan and settles with him I will quit this show for good instead of writing 10 reasons why Meenakshi should select Vettaiyan...

see, V will  remain as a hero with or without M, and Saravanan will always remain as a second man with or without M...

I second this ðŸ˜ƒ