Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Promo - - The week of January 25

Meenakshi  asks Vettaiyan if they can marry. She asks him to light all the lamps there if it is ok for him to marry her else he does not need to do so.

She goes inside and checks Vettaiyan  did not light the lamp instead goes inside and turns light off(It looked like that)

Meenakshi cries looking that.

Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the promo update Akka..

Surprised.. The show is moving in rocket speed.. But anyway can't wait to see it.:)
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does that mean V knows M is suffering from amnesia?

I mean it's kind of weird to ask him to marry her coz they have been already married...

Thanks for the promo updateEdited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Promo video..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-laUZk8qp2s&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

From the promo I guess Vettaiyan still doesn't know about Meenatchis memory loss so he might have been thinking that Meenakshi playing with him nu..

Edited by krithikas - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks kritikas...

ya you may be right,  seems like V thinks M is joking...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Won't Vettaiyan think she is some kind of loosu or some thing happened due to head injury??? 
Or as yo uall said wondering if she is playing with him nnu
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Please post your wishes to our friend Harita here..😃

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4560009
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It can go three ways.
1. Figured it out that she lost her memory or something else is wrong with her. It might be true that something more that just memory loss had happened to her. As in Moonram Pirai, Sri Devi had partial memory loss and partially insane.

2. He doubts that she is playing a game with him. That will make him cautious with her and also be angry with her.

3. He trusts her and believe it is true. He comes back and light the lamps after turning the lights off. Maybe doing something more than that to impress her. His face didn't look like he believed her. If he did, he must be really dumb, because the things are too obvious.
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonr

<font color="#FF0000">Irritating story line:</font> No questions about it. The general perception was that SM2-part2 lacked realism, so people enjoyed day to day episodes as a comedy show for light entertainment. SM-2-part3 doesn't lack realism. It doesn't have any. It's like a fairy tale that irritates the active minds.

<font color="#0000FF">Meenakshi Sema beautiful:</font> There are others who are saying the same thing.

SM2-part1: She Looked like a school girl. Slim, very beautiful and attractive. I liked those tough girl attitude and talk. There was magic in her eyes during those romantic scenes. During the time of Irfan, she looked the best. During the time of Vetri, she just started putting on weight, but still looked great. On her engagement day with her sari, she looked like a statue.

SM2-part2: She probably looked the worst with those long sleeve blouses. She put on weight and as Kalaiarassi said, she looked like a 'bumbly mass'. I think it means she looked fat. Kalaiarassi on the other hand looked great with a better slim body.

SM2-part3: She does look better. People are generally appreciating the new look. Sometimes she is sharp, and some other times she looks like someone from the mental hospital. Kalaiarassi looks better too.

I agree with u Sonr...

Not only this msg, I am always reading your messages. I agree with U in all ur points.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

Promo - - The week of January 25

Meenakshi  asks Vettaiyan if they can marry. She asks him to light all the lamps there if it is ok for him to marry her else he does not need to do so.

She goes inside and checks Vettaiyan  did not light the lamp instead goes inside and turns light off(It looked like that)

Meenakshi cries looking that.

well the promo shows vettaiyan turning off the lights - i bet his going to make it bright by lighting the lamps ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰