Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Seems like meenakshi has fallen for vettaiyan... I didn't expect it to be this fast...and I'm not complaining either πŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

Seems like meenakshi has fallen for vettaiyan... I didn't expect it to be this fast...and I'm not complaining either πŸ˜†

Me too  πŸ˜‰

sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love in four days and ready to fight for it. Director really thinks that the people are desperate and will buy anything. It's like hanging an apple on a Christmas tree. The real apple tree takes time to produce real apples. 

He did it with an instant love with Kalaiarassi and people bought it, so he is doing it again. 

The real Meenatchi took a lot of time to fall in love. It germinated, took roots slowly, became a small plant, big plant, tree and bore fruit. It withstood the rain and the wind. It went like this: interested, like you a little bit, like you,  like you a lot, miss you, love you, in love with you, and cannot live without you. It withstood the test for the whole year. 

It will be interesting what would Meenatchi do when she comes to herself when the memory returns. 
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wednesday Thursday brief sorry busy

meenakshi mother insists her dad mental nnu and Thulasi scolds her for talking  about her dad like that.

RS wonders some change in Meenaksh iand Vettaiyan tells sshe is nicer to him and goes in lala land dreaming.

Douglas informs about this to kalai she gets angry.

Meenakshi talks to vettaiyan secretly he gives kumkumum she puts on her nethi again i nher room and tries to put on forehead then puts on mirror likes it.

Thulasi comes and asks her if she likes him or loves him va nnu Meenakshi denies first then says I feel to be around etc - Thulasi advise her to fight for her love as she did and leaves.

Kalai angrily coems warns Vettaiyan shouts to Meenaksh to forget Vettaiyan and leaves.

Meenaksh iwonders what is going on who Klaai but leaves angrily

Vettaiyan feels bad

Thodarum

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Inspite of Irritating story line... Only one good thing Meenakshi Sema beautiful in new get up... Watching only for MEENAKSHI
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Had a chance to watch the episode yesterday and I just enjoyed it a lot..

This track is very interesting as we can see Vettaiyan and Meenakshi love track..

Yes in just 2-3 days Meenakshi started to fall for Vettaiyan.. Though its unbelievable I love watching it :)

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you akka for the updates πŸ€—

Well all i can say is what ever Meenashi told Thulasi is actually from deep of her heart. She had this love for him long long before and crave to live with him unfortunately she put a wall for that thought as she thinks her love is only for saravanan thus it did not allow her to go further away. I am glad she lost her memory as now she is able to feel what she has stored deep down the heart. She told thulasi she feel like she wants to live with him life long - so cute the way she said that. πŸ˜³
lulu1243 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thank you akka for the updates πŸ€—

Well all i can say is what ever Meenashi told Thulasi is actually from deep of her heart. She had this love for him long long before and crave to live with him unfortunately she put a wall for that thought as she thinks her love is only for saravanan thus it did not allow her to go further away. I am glad she lost her memory as now she is able to feel what she has stored deep down the heart. She told thulasi she feel like she wants to live with him life long - so cute the way she said that. πŸ˜³

It waa a nice episode. They make a cute pair. It would be a shame if they don't end up with each other. I like this Meenakshi, she is more tolerable now. Their communication through sign language is very cute <3 I think she liked him quick because somewhere in the corner of her heart, she must have always had a special place for him. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thank you akka for the updatesπŸ€—

Well all i can say is what ever Meenashi told Thulasi is actually from deep of her heart. She had this love for him long long before and crave to live with him unfortunately she put a wall for that thought as she thinks her love is only for saravanan thus it did not allow her to go further away. I am glad she lost her memory as now she is able to feel what she has stored deep down the heart. She told thulasi she feel like she wants to live with him life long - so cute the way she said that.😳

Rightly said Akka :)
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShankarVel

Inspite of Irritating story line... Only one good thing Meenakshi Sema beautiful in new get up... Watching only for MEENAKSHI

Irritating story line: No questions about it. The general perception was that SM2-part2 lacked realism, so people enjoyed day to day episodes as a comedy show for light entertainment. SM-2-part3 doesn't lack realism. It doesn't have any. It's like a fairy tale that irritates the active minds.

Meenakshi Sema beautiful: There are others who are saying the same thing.

SM2-part1: She Looked like a school girl. Slim, very beautiful and attractive. I liked those tough girl attitude and talk. There was magic in her eyes during those romantic scenes. During the time of Irfan, she looked the best. During the time of Vetri, she just started putting on weight, but still looked great. On her engagement day with her sari, she looked like a statue.

SM2-part2: She probably looked the worst with those long sleeve blouses. She put on weight and as Kalaiarassi said, she looked like a 'bumbly mass'. I think it means she looked fat. Kalaiarassi on the other hand looked great with a better slim body.

SM2-part3: She does look better. People are generally appreciating the new look. Sometimes she is sharp, and some other times she looks like someone from the mental hospital. Kalaiarassi looks better too.