Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This week promo WU..

Vaithi hits Vettaiyan..Meenakshi watches from balcony..

Vaithi wife asks Meenakshi if she likes Vettaiyan..Meenakshi replies yes.. But in a casual way..

Meenakshi is in temple..Saravanan thatha RS sees Meenakshi and goes to her happily and says he'll tell everything about Saravanan and starts telling happily but they played a music so we are not able to guess..Meenakshi mom watches from distance and worried..

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Krituma
She is going to ask who is Saravanan!!!
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kalyankumaarm, your points are well taken. I do my discussion in good spirit. I used some words to stir up discussion, but not to undermine anybody's opinion.
It was news to me when I first heard that the director can change the story because of the availability of the actors. If they can change the actor once, they can change it twice. I know it will be ugly, but we can manage.

I am trying to get hints from the show, which the director leaves behind to guess the future events.

In the movies they only have a few minutes to develop a love story, but here they had well over hundred hours. Then suddenly he went away from it for a year, and he went away again. There are few of us who were discussing in a different board thought we got the story together, but the current move complicates things.

These are some things need to happen,
1. Justfication for Saravanan's disaster. He won't just destroy his life in one day for no reason. 
2. Bring the two families together. 
3. Answer to the love he developed for 14 months.
4. Answer to all the astrology and signs he gave.
5. Justify the long delay in telling the truth to Meenatchi about Saravanan. 
6. How is he going to connect SM1 and SM2? Having continuity.

There are many more questions. He shouldn't think that the audience are mindless creatures. I believe that he is going to answer. So, when I try to answer these questions I come to certain conclusion. It is like solving a puzzle, or a mystery. You know that solving puzzles is good for your brain and to avoid Alzeimer's disease. So, watching TV is not a passive thing for me, rather it's an active one. When I try to solve this puzzle, I am always coming up with SM marriage. If it doesn't happen, I will just have to say, "Catch me if you can, so long, bye bye. " If it happens, I will say, "See, I told you. "

Cheers 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Krituma thanks for the written updates.  Lolz I guess meenashi is going to ask who are you and who is saravanan nu
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She will not remember who RS is. Also, he will try to tell who he is, and Soundarya will stop him. This just means the director is still not ready to reveal the secret to us. Expect more teasing and dragging.
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo update krithu maa
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ratna akka even i think the same
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monday January 18 episode 
Another cute episode

Vettaiyan and Douglas talking and Vettaiyan playing Nalamdana song Douglas tease him asking how is Meenakshi nnu - vettaiyan tells he talked to her and tells what happened.  Douglas scolds him to come out of the imagination and what ever Meenkshi i not for you she will only want Saravanan and Kalai is only for you. He tells to romance with Kalai. Vettaiyan dismiss that and leaves to go see Meenakshi tells he is going to talk to him only kannale.

Next Tamil tells vaithi lets chase vettaiyan away from here as they cannot let Meenaksh italk to mim. Sowhen Vettiayan coems back both Vaith iand Tamil push him and hit him. Meenakshi watching from upstairs she gets scared remembering her mother's words that vettaiyan is a big rowdy. 

Vettaiyan going to give back but sees Meenakshi decides other way as he does not want to give trouble to her.

He talks nicely to them and Tamil and Vaithi chase him out asking him to leave there.

Vettaiayan goes away Meenakshi wonders why appa and annd this bad and feels bad Vettaiyan mouth bleeding.

Next a old lady comes asking for help meenakshi same upstairs she tells to call her father.

Tamil gets angry and chase her away by pushing and  Vegetarian comes  exactly and holds her and he tells he will help.

Gives money and asks Douglas to take her. Douglas who brings the oor perisu in bike that periyavar scolds Tami lfor chasing vettaiyan and tells him to follow panchyathu rule. Tamil no choice.

Meenaksh again wonders what is going on thanks Vettaiyan for helping. He asks her all ok va nnu she gives thums up.

Thodarum..
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

VM sign language is pleasant watch...

memory loss meenaxi seems to be smarter in analysing people than the old one ðŸ˜†
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

NJ...Well said :-)