Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Kalai is getting into nerves. She is just stomping and trying to show she has rights on vettaiyan. Cant call thsi loyalty - loyalty ku different meaning. Right now kalai is just being pushy. Until now vettaiyan had never confess his in love with her and recently he agreed to marry her but he did not even tell her that. He told to douglas and the reason also cause of what kalai did to herself.
I don't see any wrong going to kalai house often and asking food. During the beginning of the the friendship - kalai had made it clear his her good friend and his got all rights to come here any time and she will cook for him nu. Just cause one goes to a girl house often does not mean giving hope to that person. How ridiculous!! 

This is not a fairy tale story. Its a reel with happenings on real life. In real life situation like vettaiyan meenashi happens. 

Yes yes

How can she be this mean knowing Meenakshi is hurt?

Could not give some time?

She is scoldign Vettaiyana and crying also.
Originally posted by kalyankumaarm

is there a story  to reunite old SM with family. that would be perfect ending for SM and no matter V+M / S+M

From my point of view...I would expect the story to end

tamil's strength is his jing jug family.one day if he loses his family then will lose all his wealth (to  pandi and co ).meenakshi will go with vettaiyan. finally will realize his mistake and want to unite again. that moment would be right for saravanan's entry and unite them all

Very far fetched imagination. Take your pink glasses off, put some logic into it and make it more realistic.

Here is a good link to read some excellent objective analysis and discussion. The discussion yesterday was probably the best.

http://serials.techsatish.net/2016/01/saravanan-meenakshi-vijay-tv-serial-14.html

Cheers.

Originally posted by sonr

Very far fetched imagination. Take your pink glasses off, put some logic into it and make it more realistic.

Here is a good link to read some excellent objective analysis and discussion. The discussion yesterday was probably the best.

http://serials.techsatish.net/2016/01/saravanan-meenakshi-vijay-tv-serial-14.html

Cheers.

Yes I knew, It is very far from   current track. but director cannot drag this tamil's revenge saga for long. one day tamil will fell into own trap. then stor would be eithe way ,  V+M or S+M.
if S+M, then old SM's(may be different cast) entry is necessary😊.
Originally posted by .NJ.

you are at the right place for good episode updates...they are updated here regularly
Thanks N.J. :).

My mom used to watch this regularly. I started seeing the 5 min synopsis on YouTube a few months back and was sad that they took away the copyright... I am glad I found this forum :).
Originally posted by migan

Hi Welcome Chapsi

We try to post updates here

Please join i ndiscussions
Thanks migan :).

I have been seeing this serial only for a few months and I have only seen Vettayan as a "nice" guy and was sorry for him. I know people who know the history might have a different sentiment. Is the general feeling that Saravanan and Meenakshi should get together again or are people routing for Vettayan and Meenakshi??

Edited by chapsi23 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kalyankumaarm

Yes I knew, It is very far from   current track. but director cannot drag this tamil's revenge saga for long. one day tamil will fell into own trap. then stor would be eithe way ,  V+M or S+M.
if S+M, then old SM's(may be different cast) entry is necessary😊.

I used to think it is coming to a close, but with the current amnesia, unmasking Tamil is useless. I was thinking Sudha's life expectancy might be a deadline. This is just a story, so they would pull any magic. This is more like a dream for Meenatchi. Whatever happens now is not real. If she falls for Vettaiyan now, then VM ending is dead.

They usually keep a lot for the climax. Tamil's unmasking will go till the climax. The old SM said in one of the interview that they are not planning to appear, but they are open if they are called for. Some believe that they will come for a cameo appearance, just for the climax. 

Story started with this statement, "Through this SM marriage, both families which are separated for 25 years would come together." Since then there are about 10 different astrological predictions and signs that supports SM marriage. Right now everything leads people to believe M will end up with V. They will lead the people more during the current dream (amnesia) sequence to believe VM ending. If they do that, then you can be sure that it will not happen. When Saravanan's secret comes out, it will rattle the whole drama.

That's why I said to take off the pink glasses. If you see Vettaiyan through the pink glasses, he is going to look good no matter what. Then you will miss the intelligence behind the show. The guy who is writing this story is highly intelligent. That's why there are so many crying out "Makkai serial," some are saying, "She already loves V, but she didn't realize it yet," "She is an emotional fool," "She is a pachonthi - (chameleon),"  because they cannot figure it out. In the link I put in the last post, there is an analysis of Meenatchi that shows how clear and how firm she is. Once you understand the intelligence behind it, then you can enjoy every move of the show.

Once Sudha was polishing up the lamp, and Vettaiyan walked in and said, "Good, you will need that. Someone is coming to light the lamp." That means a marumaghal is coming. When Meenatchi went to Vettaiyan's house for the first time after the marriage, she was asked to light the lamp. When she tried, she went through the whole box of matches and every one of them went out in her hand. In a serial, it is a sign that she is not the marumaghal for that house.
Well sonr, i think it's unfair to say that those who like VM pair are wearing pink glasses, no one said V is perfect...liking his pair with M doesn't make VM fans less than SM fans who still routing for the character which has disappeared long time ago.

It's good to discuss the show, but not by labelling fans...SM wasn't promoted as a social message show and moreover, the day when they said V real name is saravana perumal, I kind of knew it V is the new lead...that's how my interest grew for this show...

The director trying to keep all doors open, it's good in one way, that's why we are discussing this show isn't it...

Like many, I'm looking forward to a happy VM track... Like someone said, after a long day working at home/office, we just tune in to tv for entertainment, and that where VM chemistry scores...
Hello .NJ., it's not about being fair or unfair, it's just my opinion. When something is too obvious as what V is doing with Kalaiarassi is wrong, and for someone to blame her instead of being objective is pink glasses. V is right sometimes and wrong sometimes. V accepted and apologized to M at the hospital for asking for the Thali. He appreciated the fact that she didn't remove the Thali for his sake. He mentioned that before he rolled around the temple for her 100 times. There are people still blaming her for not removing the Thali, and that is pink glasses. 

As I said, I believe that the current track is created for VM fans which the director cannot do it otherwise. Enjoy the next little while though it's going to be more fantasy than reality. After that, the director has to stay true to the story as well. 

After the character disappeared over a year ago and still having a remnant to support him tells the strength of the story, and strength of SM love. Right under the last week's promo in YouTube there are still people calling for SM. One would have expected SM support to have died by now, but it didn't, though there are those who wanted SM love to win have stopped watching the show. 
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Hi sonr.  Everyone is entitle on their on opinion. Kindly avoid labeling or mocking other members opinion. Your are free to express you opinion and so are other members. Kindly abide IF Tamil Forum rules and regulations. Thank you

Tamil Forum Dev Team
Edited by hopper_ocean - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sonr

Hello .NJ., it's not about being fair or unfair, it's just my opinion. When something is too obvious as what V is doing with Kalaiarassi is wrong, and for someone to blame her instead of being objective is pink glasses. V is right sometimes and wrong sometimes. V accepted and apologized to M at the hospital for asking for the Thali. He appreciated the fact that she didn't remove the Thali for his sake. He mentioned that before he rolled around the temple for her 100 times. There are people still blaming her for not removing the Thali, and that is pink glasses. 

As I said, I believe that the current track is created for VM fans which the director cannot do it otherwise. Enjoy the next little while though it's going to be more fantasy than reality. After that, the director has to stay true to the story as well. 

After the character disappeared over a year ago and still having a remnant to support him tells the strength of the story, and strength of SM love. Right under the last week's promo in YouTube there are still people calling for SM. One would have expected SM support to have died by now, but it didn't, though there are those who wanted SM love to win have stopped watching the show. 

From your comments, I can understand you just want to stay on logical and realistic but commenting on someone else's is unrealistic and so called word wearing pink classes are like suppressing their opinion. But I welcome and agree some part your comments (about kalai and vettaiyan).It is upto director how he handles current track.

Sometimes drama started of with much hype then mid / final phase of the story will miss the plot end up abruptly. I witnessed such drama. I have been watching this show since beginning of SM1 .
SM2 started off as sequel  to part 1(with fame from SM1).

story revolves around S & M and their family issues for 200+ episodes. While every one was expecting S+M ,Suddenly directory had other idea. 

May be below are reason change of the sequence.

Director already changed lead character 'S' and bring vetri and trying to make over chemistry b/w lead pair .so that time romance b/w lead pair was so high (kissing and hugging ðŸ˜›)
Even after, Director might missed lead character 'S (unavailable to due to their filmy career).So
Director was forced to change the track as V+M.Before marriage V appeared as a bad guy and came in b/w S & M love.after their marriage,  their is big change over in V . Every one fallen for vettaiyan except meenakshi 😛 .

<My opinion...
Meenakshi had good respect &care over vettaiyan  but not love and that prevents her from give up thali. but director pressed reset button. Let us see how track is going to be>

then introduced new character kalai with good heart.Now showing her as bad but that indicates insecurity after sudha's marriage prosposal for V.

From my experience in watching these kind of shows. I would say , it is all depends on director.

A director  can make the track illogical to logical in 10+ episodes.So anything can happen in show or end the show against every one' opinion.
Let us not conclude anything and enjoy the current track...😊