Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 80

Posted: 8 years ago
Thursday brief(Jan 14)

Meenaksh iasks who is vettaiyan and Soundarya tells he lives there and he is bad guy ans NJ said playboy and always goes around with knife aruval etc, and even he has two cases on attempted murder.

She tells he is her Athai paiyyan only but both have jenama pagai and warns her not to talk to hi mat all.

Vettiayan goes to see kalai she gets mad knowing Vettiyan talked to Meenashi and scolds him. She asks hi mto redo tha panchayathu and get the Thali from Meenakshi Vettaiyan gets shock angry tells her it is not the right time and leaves from there.

Tamil learns Meenaksh ispoke to Vettiayan and warns his mother not to allow Meenakshi alone any time and not to ever allow her to meet Vettaiyan

RajaSekar comes to see Meenakshi RS stops him and Vaith also chases him away.

RS goes back sadly

More to come
Vaithi hits Vettaiyan saysing don't ask for Needhi nnu

Meenakshi watches this from up.

First scene so funny when Soundarya trying to explain who vettaiyan is and Thulasi added to it.
Kalai too much could 't she have any sense at all?

How long they will stop others from seeing Meenakshi?
sorry migan, I gave a short update, I thought all were busy celebrating ponggal nu...

I missed the precap...

and why is vettaiyan meeting kalaiarasi and lying to her...me not liking...

and vaithi what happened to him? becoming Tamil version 2...

Kalai is doing too much.. . if she repeats this for V wat flickered by seeing may off altogether
In the last whole month, isn't it Vettaiyan keeps going to Kalai's house. He knew very well that his mother had asked her to be his bride. She has all the rights to demand loyalty. Isn't he the one spoiling her heart by keep going to her house and sometimes asking for food? I don't understand the logic behind blaming Kalai.

Kalai is way too good for Vettaiyan. She is a BSc Agri, quite beautiful, granddaughter of a well respected and popular man. Without her he doesn't have a farm. She can find a well qualified man in no time. Vettaiyan cannot afford to lose her. Meenatchi is just a mirage.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Assistant: Sir, are you planning to finish the SM2 soon?

Director: Yes. Did you get hold of the Saravanan character.

Assistant: I tried Vetri, he is busy. I tried Irfan, he is also busy.

Director: What can we do now?

Assistan: People are asking for VM romantic scenes.

Director: It doesn't fit the story. I have already given a few as Vettaiyan's imagination, etc.

Assistant: No, they want more. They might even start a riot. They think Meenatchi has already fallen for him.

Director: Really, did we mislead them? Well, Meenatchi will never accept him as long as she remembers Saravanan.

Assistant: Is there a way to make her forget him.

Director: Even if we make her forget him, that won't be enough. She never liked him even before she met Saravanan. She always looked down upon him, and she never had feelings for him as her partner. So, in order to fit the story, she has to forget who she is. After that whatever we do can be excused from the story, and we can give them some VM romantic scenes.

Assistant: Doesn't she come with a reset button. I mean factory reset.

Director: Ha, ha ha. You are funny. Actually we can do that. An amnesia would do. In the mean time, arrange a character for Saravanan soon. I have to finish the story.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Kalai is getting into nerves. She is just stomping and trying to show she has rights on vettaiyan. Cant call thsi loyalty - loyalty ku different meaning. Right now kalai is just being pushy. Until now vettaiyan had never confess his in love with her and recently he agreed to marry her but he did not even tell her that. He told to douglas and the reason also cause of what kalai did to herself.
I don't see any wrong going to kalai house often and asking food. During the beginning of the the friendship - kalai had made it clear his her good friend and his got all rights to come here any time and she will cook for him nu. Just cause one goes to a girl house often does not mean giving hope to that person. How ridiculous!! 

This is not a fairy tale story. Its a reel with happenings on real life. In real life situation like vettaiyan meenashi happens. 
It was okay to go and have dinner when they were just friends. Now they are betrothed. It is an arranged marriage. Now, when he goes there, he is not just a friend anymore. He is reinforcing what Sudha has done to have them betrothed.
Kalai was very clear when she said, "Before it was okay. Now that we are betrothed, I expect loyalty." What part of that statement is hard to understand. If he is not interested in marrying her, then he should at least say that he is only a friend, and to forget about what Sudha did. Then it will be her choice to accept him as a friend or to breakup. 
Originally posted by .NJ.

sorry migan, I gave a short update, I thought all were busy celebrating ponggal nu...

I missed the precap...

and why is vettaiyan meeting kalaiarasi and lying to her...me not liking...

and vaithi what happened to him? becoming Tamil version 2...

No worries and thank you for helping

😊
Director is making story more interesting. whole story carried by tamil character. Due to his ego and adamant and taking revenge gives new twist /plot. no surprise even SM3 may come ( bring old SM canada and reconcile unresolved issues).
Director doesn't want the audience to guess either V+M or S+M. Thats why vettaiyan doesn't confess his love (100%)  over meenakshi.

Meenakshi mind was confused due to thali and half hearted feel for vettaiyan.

But I don't think nothing wrong in kalai.That indicates her insecurity .even this happens after sudha decided to arrange 2nd marriage

All this plots are to keep guessing climax of SM2 till last moment.
Here expecting few more twist (end of sudha;s character). This will make the vettaiyan in more trouble.

Few more interesting twists...
How long father & son behave rudely and keep away meenakshi from them
And when Jing Jug family members will realize their mistakes
when Vettaiyan & RS  will find truth abt meenakshi

when tamil's  true color will be exposed in front of every one especially meenakshi

When saravanan's mistery will come out or shut down the character permanently.

is there a story  to reunite old SM with family. that would be perfect ending for SM and no matter V+M / S+M

From my point of view...I would expect the story to end

tamil's strength is his jing jug family.one day if he loses his family then will lose all his wealth (to  pandi and co ).meenakshi will go with vettaiyan. finally will realize his mistake and want to unite again. that moment would be right for saravanan's entry and unite them all