nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the updates.. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonr

.NJ. you are excused for saying anything because you missed over 800 episodes. You have only watched the comedy parts that play during the intermission. This is a Saravanan Meenatchi love story. You missed the whole thing. From 520 to about 820 Saravanan Meenatchi love developed in SM2. This is the main part of the story. The story was fully connected to SM1 and flowed very well. Story was very realistic, and the love was built very strong and deep and wide. They knew it has to stand this nasty test of delay and uncertainty. It is not like the movies where they only have a couple of hours to do the whole thing. Here they had over 100 hours to build the love. Saravanan was loved by all. He is one of the all good character. If he shows up today, everybody will love him. This time including Tamil. On the wedding day it was Tamil, Priya and Vettaiyan Vs the rest of the crowd. In the last minute, even Vettaiyan was on Saravanan's side. I have never seen anything like this story in my life. I liked it so much, I go back and watch those episodes from 520 to 800. I am watching now for the sixth time. This is one show I can watch again and again and still enjoy it fully. Every aspect of love was developed beautifully. Meenatchi is never going to forget him. She absolutely loved him. They were both crazy about each other. If she ever accept Vettaiyan, it will be a disaster. Something might happen and Vettaiyan will have to say, "I should have sent you to Saravanan." That's where she belongs and that's where she will be happy.

It is after the wedding the show got disconnected to the main story and became a comedy show, just for entertainment. The show was interesting, but no longer realistic, and had a lot of artificial plots. The story didn't move an inch since then. Starting from December 11th, the story is serious. It is no longer a comedy show. I think the main purpose of the episodes from about 850 to 1050 is to test that love they built. So if Meenatchi were to give into any pressure, that will be a failure of love. To make the show interesting, she will show signs of giving in; but if anything reminds her of Saravanan, she will flip back. That's what happened when the fake letters came from Canada. She would be a nightmare for Vettaiyan, because she only needs a small trigger.

Meenatchi always had a soft corner for Vettaiyan. She gave him a lot of grace. He was the villain. He was a scum. She hated him. Actually, everybody hated him, but he always get away after doing nasty things.

One does not need to watch the entire episode to clarify meenashi character ðŸ¤” Well i have been watching from episode 1 and here it goes ... though everyone who knows me here - knows how much i hate writing essay for series ðŸ˜›

I have been reading your comments and of course everyone is free to express their opinions and there is no need to try force our ideas or our opinions into others. You had your own view and justification on meenashi and that is completely fine as so do i - i have my own version on what this meenashi person is like.

On one of your post you mention the below :- 

Originally posted by: sonr

Some believe that Meenatchi has love for Vettaiyan and she doesn't know it.

Love is a strong feeling. You don't need a magnifying glass to find it, nor ten people to squeeze it out. The current Thaali saga to squeeze any love out of Meenatchi is all wrong. In real life it would be a real turn off. When Meenatchi just had a crush on Saravanan, she was losing sleep over it. She was in tears when he disappeared just for a few days. After a year of no show, but just a fake letter brought her to tears for days. Vettaiyan had a whole year to win her heart without any competition. He did it all the wrong way. Trying to provoke her using Kalai was a bad idea. Saravanan refused to use Priya. It should be next to impossible to forget a guy like that. For Meenatchi to ever fall for Vettaiyan is unrealistic.

Hope the script writer would be realistic in his conclusion. So far he is good.

Vettaiyan had a whole year but did it in a wrong way? Exactly in which way he did was wrong? 

**facing meenashi anger after marriagelike as if he is to be fully blamed for the marriage? Was he? He plan for this marriage till the very last with the only hope that Saravanan will come and marriage will be stop - but S did not turn up and coward meenashi remains shut as just to please her so call father!! When she could have just stood up and say no to the marriage. Now don't say that she was scared or cared for her father's respect as she did stood up at him for Vetttaiyan and got thrown out from the house 

**provoking tampil's anger and hatred on himself just so Tamil can chase him out as Meenashi could not stand seeing him in the same house!!

**getting vaithi's life back to normal rather then continue being a drunk guy - bringing his love into his life and changing his life completely!!

**trying to proof his love with the cycle competition - only reason is cause he wanted the money to show Tamil he can succeed though the idea was silly 

**most importantly changing himself from oor suttaraning vettaiyan to responsible vettaiyan 

Trying to provoke meenashi by using Kalai?

At which part did he ever used kalai? All he had with her is a beautiful friendship and if Meenashi getting jealous of him close to her is not his fault. He only had friendship on his mind.

And vettaiyan was never like Saravanan. He started the love with a lie. Never reveal who he was until he knew meenashi liked him then reveal who he really is!! But vettaiyan from the start has been who he was until after marriage he mellow down as to try to calm meenashi who is already heart broken at that time on the marriage.

For me - Meenashi is just being lets see a fool for waiting for someone who never going to come. She is also a fool as even after vettaiyan warn her about the letters not coming from Canada - she fail to check the stem and the envelope when she got the phone and the news his coming down ðŸ¥± She keeps saying she loves Saravanan - repeating it to herself for thousand times as she is afraid that she will forget it. There is nothing wrong in falling a love again. Who said first love is always the truthful ones? For some people it will differ. All meenashi has to do now is to open her eyes and see out. She needs to start listening to her heart not her mind. 

But honestly my opinion - i would want vettaiyan to walk away from Meenashi as not only she but entire family has used him selfishly. The story will be meaningful if he walks away at the end without having a partner.  

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my comment here in SM section after quite sometime..

as others say, Meenakshi must be hearing Vettaiyan speaking and his love towards her.. but my guess would be Meenakshi having memory loss and she forgets incidents happened earlier and gets to know that she is married now and starts a new life. a bit cinematic 😛
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was so touching to see vettaiyan speaking to meenakshi . . He has so unselfish love. . 
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I managed to stir up some discussion. Great. 

hopper_ocean, Arunachalam advised Vettaiyan why that bicycle riding was a wrong idea. That is the answer for one of the items. You listed a few good things Vettaiyan did, but there is nothing in there that could trigger love. They indeed made her trust him and respect him more. Before all those, she used to hate him. Let Vettaiyan answer for himself. Vettaiyan told RS during the Canada letter saga, "Thaatha, I couldn't earn her love, but I earned her trust. She even trusts me enough to allow me to touch her, but this letter issue has ruined everything."

RS might tell the truth about Saravanan in tomorrow's episode. I will wait for that, before my next opinion. If Saravanan is not coming back, I will be wasting my time.

Her hospital bed is more like a funeral home. People are crying and confessing things to her, what they should have said earlier.

Vettaiyan's confession Yesterday and RS's confession tomorrow about Saravanan will determine the next step for Meenatchi. If RS tells the secret, then the show will close soon.

Cheers,
Have a great day.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
gklk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definitely meenakshi will not leave vijay tv
As shr itself told in vijay diwali kondattam Singapore 

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does Rachita acting in any movie..i guess they didn't show her yesterday.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They did krituma - she was in coma ..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thursday Jan 7 update

Innikku konjam bore

Vettaiyan return home sneaks Suda finds out he went enquire about Meenakshi he tells about her Suda asks him to eat and she tells she will go in the morning

Morning all cry then they finally let them see her from the glass door.

Suda coems everyone chase her meenakshi like this because they asked for Thali.

Suda cries and goes.

Some Mokkai Kli scoldign Vettiayan if he went to see wife a nnu, Myna scolding if he did not go nnu

vettaiyn in the middle

all in hospital RS come wants to see Meenakhi

ivaru goes inside and cries to meenakshi to wake up and tellls if you ask  now i will tell where is vettaiyan
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

One does not need to watch the entire episode to clarify meenashi character ðŸ¤” Well i have been watching from episode 1 and here it goes ... though everyone who knows me here - knows how much i hate writing essay for series ðŸ˜›

I have been reading your comments and of course everyone is free to express their opinions and there is no need to try force our ideas or our opinions into others. You had your own view and justification on meenashi and that is completely fine as so do i - i have my own version on what this meenashi person is like.

On one of your post you mention the below :- 

Vettaiyan had a whole year but did it in a wrong way? Exactly in which way he did was wrong? 

**facing meenashi anger after marriagelike as if he is to be fully blamed for the marriage? Was he? He plan for this marriage till the very last with the only hope that Saravanan will come and marriage will be stop - but S did not turn up and coward meenashi remains shut as just to please her so call father!! When she could have just stood up and say no to the marriage. Now don't say that she was scared or cared for her father's respect as she did stood up at him for Vetttaiyan and got thrown out from the house 

**provoking tampil's anger and hatred on himself just so Tamil can chase him out as Meenashi could not stand seeing him in the same house!!

**getting vaithi's life back to normal rather then continue being a drunk guy - bringing his love into his life and changing his life completely!!

**trying to proof his love with the cycle competition - only reason is cause he wanted the money to show Tamil he can succeed though the idea was silly 

**most importantly changing himself from oor suttaraning vettaiyan to responsible vettaiyan 

Trying to provoke meenashi by using Kalai?

At which part did he ever used kalai? All he had with her is a beautiful friendship and if Meenashi getting jealous of him close to her is not his fault. He only had friendship on his mind.

And vettaiyan was never like Saravanan. He started the love with a lie. Never reveal who he was until he knew meenashi liked him then reveal who he really is!! But vettaiyan from the start has been who he was until after marriage he mellow down as to try to calm meenashi who is already heart broken at that time on the marriage.

For me - Meenashi is just being lets see a fool for waiting for someone who never going to come. She is also a fool as even after vettaiyan warn her about the letters not coming from Canada - she fail to check the stem and the envelope when she got the phone and the news his coming down ðŸ¥± She keeps saying she loves Saravanan - repeating it to herself for thousand times as she is afraid that she will forget it. There is nothing wrong in falling a love again. Who said first love is always the truthful ones? For some people it will differ. All meenashi has to do now is to open her eyes and see out. She needs to start listening to her heart not her mind. 

But honestly my opinion - i would want vettaiyan to walk away from Meenashi as not only she but entire family has used him selfishly. The story will be meaningful if he walks away at the end without having a partner.  

Well said

She cannot decide