Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
sonr, I did not completely miss those epis...I watched on and off, it didn't hook me much...also both the leads took so much time to settle down in their characters as viewers were more attached to senthil and sreeja as leads...

sonr, you remind me of my friends and even myself in DABH forum long ago, so hooked to the theme & the lead pair...meenaxiye saravanana maranthalum, neenge marakka vida maatinga pola!! 😆

just joking ya...don't take things seriously...sometimes plot just moves to accommodate quitting leads, trp, creatives' choice and actors wishes and demands...this is what I learn from my experience with DABH...I don't know how it works in south but I assume it is similar, except that in north things are exaggerated and they get more media coverage...
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.NJ. just from the way you write, I can say that you must be a fun person to be around and to make a good conversation.
BTW, I am a great influencer in person. I didn't know that I could convince Meenatchi in the show. If I could, sure, I will do that.

Since I liked the show, and I think this director is a smart guy, I am trying to read his mind and the way he thinks. He thinks out the box. I like that. I am very different in the way I think, so I come up with different solutions and it works very well. Just last year, I solved about 10 live or die problems for 10 families, just by seeing their problem with a different eye. I came to this board, and everybody was thinking the same way and it was boring. I wanted to add a different view. 

I see where the director is going. Back in October, when everybody was talking about VM pair, I saw SM pair. In the next few months you will see that. The whole show is about bringing the two families together through SM marriage. The director is going to do it. He already laid the foundation for it. On December 11, he kick started it, and it is going double speed. Someone said, Rachitha (Meenatchi) wants to leave. Maybe, that's why the show is zoomed into Meenatchi only.

Have fun and enjoy. Feel free to debate your point. We can learn from each other. Hey, it's free. so go for it. I have some people in my family that are very smart and give me a tough fight. One person asked me a question. 
One guy was going to get into the subway. In the last minute he got delayed. so he didn't get in. That subway met with an accident. Did God love that guy more than all the people in the train?
Just food for the thought. Try to answer it. BTW, I did answer the question.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ god loved the people in the train more, so he took them first?

oh is it Rachita wanted to leave too?? Why? she did a movie I know...and anyways they cant afford to lose her after changing saravanan...

the director or rather the creatives are smart because they keep the story open with lots of possibilities, they will drag and drag till they can find a good show to replace this show and then only will move towards the closure...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For those who could not watch brief update of Wednesday

Meenakshi in hospital with blood clot in hospital unconscious.

Suda at ho,e worries Vettiayan not there and not picking up phone calls Douglas and finds out Meenakshi hurt and in hospital. 

Then Vettiyan comes late Suda scolds him for not checking meenakshi - Vettaiyan dismiss saying Tamil plan nnu

Finall yrealize he has to go see so goes and gets to know she is unconscious fro mDouglas.

Dresses up as ward boy  and goes inside her room  unnoticed by her family members.

Cries to her saying come back alive to fight and to live with Saravanan. Where ever I want you to be alive and not die.

If some thing happens then I will die before you.  You are lying here only because I asked for Thali tane I won;t ever ask again do as you wish but getup and come back.

He holds her hand tells if my Love is real then you will coem back and leaves unnoticed and cries outside.

Thodarum
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Today I felt Vettaiyan heart touching the lst scene.
I wish Meenakshi hearing it

So good acting by kavin.
sonr thumbnail
So what are doing here. NJ. God didn't love you enough to take  you. 

...Just kidding.

Director will not let Rachtha go. She is his favorite. They have a  good relationship. The show will suffer without her. I think they are trying to finish SM2 with her. I don't know her timeline for availability. SM3 will begin afterwards with the next generation. 

Vaithi will have a son. Saravanan and Meenatchi will have a daughter. The new Meenatchi will come from Canada to start SM3. So, Rachitha  can disappear. 
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Meenatchi's subliminal mind is hearing everything. She will come out with more respect for him. 

Vettaiyan on the other side will stop bothering her. His love will be more true that he will let her go than trying to grab her. One scenario is that he takes her to Canada. 

On the other hand, he did say at the end  "nobody can separate you from me, not even death."

There is a good chance that they will get closer. They will have more understanding for each other. Then the director will twist the story again by bringing Saravanan in. Her love for Saravanan will spark. 

Thodarum...
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Today I felt Vettaiyan heart touching the lst scene.

I wish Meenakshi hearing it

So good acting by kavin.

Thanks for updates Akka. Vettaiyan was good today.

This part reminded me of SM1 where Meenakshi was talking to Saravanan who was in coma.
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Thanks for updates Akka. Vettaiyan was good today.

This part reminded me of SM1 where Meenakshi was talking to Saravanan who was in coma.

esactly thought so he was acting illa that time?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Meenu Akka..