Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is what happened in my eyes.

According to the flashback, Vettaiyan knew about Meenatchi's Thaali sentiment. So he asks Sudha's permission to try Meenatchi for the last time. Sudha says OK. So, the game started. RS comes in the middle and gives his best about Thaali sentiment. It further strangles her. Myna puts the doubt in her hope of Saravanan's return, and later she finds out her father is lying. Rope around her neck is tightened. Then she finds about the cruel rituals, she begs Vettaiyan to stop this but he walks away. She is further pressed. To increase the heat, Vettaiyan sings sentimental songs all night. He did that to his mother once before to convince her to come for the Thaali pooja. By this time she is choking, ready to run away from everybody.

I see this accident as a blessing in disguise to get off this tight rope around her neck.

She had no feelings of animosity toward these people who are wilfully hurting her. That shows her goodness, This is the same kind of goodness I saw in Saravanan, They both have the principle of overcoming evil with good. Innaar seythaarai oruthal avar naana naanayam seythu vidal. Since goodness should prevail and win, and evil should receive its dues, I am waiting to see what will happen from today.

The only person I appreciate today is Soundarya. She used to be pushy but not today. She gave her full support without trying to influence her. I would have expected this from Myna as a best friend, but she is too pushy.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
I hope she would be immuned from these hard and cruel people while she recovers in the hospital, and this time will favor her.
I don't think she would suffer any memory loss. I think she needs her active mind right now to move the story further.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaulini

Enna achchu? 😲
Oh, namma autolae poyindirunthom..
Naan azhuthundu iruthaen 
Nee thaane advice panina?
Naa confuse ayiponein.. 😕
Auto saanju keezha vizhundutein.. 
Inga thaan adi padiduchu.. anga thaan medula oblongeta irukku
Shockla short term memory loss aayirukum
its ok, athuva sariya poyidum.. 😛
ippodaikku panchayathulerundu thappichittom...😃

1000+ episodes pannitaru..👏

itha vache innum oru 1000 episodes ezhuka mattaru namma directoru ????? !!!!! 😆

😆

too good!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know why this accident and head injury track, if not amnesia, how are they going to drag the plot...

either she will forget her marriage with vettaiyan and remembers saravanan only..

or forgets both and falls for vettaiyan all over again...

or nothing that sort, just recovery and track follows with that...

btw, is there any news saravanan coming back...even if he comes back the character cant be a main lead as SM title track now is with meenaxi and vettaiyan...I think the production has finalised that if I'm not wrong...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

OMG forget Saravanan too? 😉

And start all over again SM2? or will it be SM3?

Or maybe meenashi completely forgot about saravanan but only remembers her marriage with Vettaiyan 😛 Then this saravanan will be back but meenashi will ignore him as she cant remember him ...

second possibility -  meenashi forgets everythign and everyone will convince vettaiyan or be on his side to try get meenashi back normal without remembering her first love 😆 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sema twist.. Now the director can drag for another 500 episodes :)
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So the accident blood clot
I wonder why Vettaiyan just left? May be he is sad and thinks he cannot go t othe hospital when they were al lthere?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like Vettaiyan taking care of her and nursing her back to health.
One thing as you all said they keep showing Saravanan that guy

may be they will bring him back pola.
sonr thumbnail
When Saravanan arrives he doesn't have to take the main role. I believe it will only be for a few concluding episodes. At the current rate of 2 promos per week, it could end soon.
As of December 30, 2015, the wiki for Saravanan Meenatchi removed the last line (I pasted it below) from the plot summary.

"The story revolves around how the unhappily married couple Saravanan(Vettaiyan) and Meenatchi falls in love."

sonr thumbnail
Some believe that Meenatchi has love for Vettaiyan and she doesn't know it.
Love is a strong feeling. You don't need a magnifying glass to find it, nor ten people to squeeze it out. The current Thaali saga to squeeze any love out of Meenatchi is all wrong. In real life it would be a real turn off. When Meenatchi just had a crush on Saravanan, she was losing sleep over it. She was in tears when he disappeared just for a few days. After a year of no show, but just a fake letter brought her to tears for days. Vettaiyan had a whole year to win her heart without any competition. He did it all the wrong way. Trying to provoke her using Kalai was a bad idea. Saravanan refused to use Priya. It should be next to impossible to forget a guy like that. For Meenatchi to ever fall for Vettaiyan is unrealistic.

Hope the script writer would be realistic in his conclusion. So far he is good.