Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Baki

There is so many different promos out of SM these days. A precap where Vetaiyan and Meentachi are smiling and he remarries Meentachi. If Meentachi stills hasn't change her mind, then it's high time to end this show. For past 2 years this show hasn't moved at all!

The precap came already on Friday episode pa.

I updated here. If not watch the last scene. That was some thing happened in the past aam.
Originally posted by krithikas

This week promo..

Meenakshi and her mother goes in auto to the panchayathu I guess. Meenakshi crying thinking Saravanans promise to her that he'll return and Vettaiyan tying her Thali and her mother saying her to take a right decision..

thanks for the promo update...

Meenaxi still thinking about saravanan?...oh!! better this lady give away the thali!!!

undecided woman like her is a disgrace isn't it...I don't know, I really feel so, sorry if I offend anyone...if the director thinks it's a good suspense, well it can be intriguing who she wants in the end, but seriously this is a total butchering of a woman and her love feelings which is divided between two men...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0WHwELenME&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

WU..ADDED. Everyone waiting in panchayathu for Meenakshi week is coming on auto remembering everything. Vettaiyan also sitting in panchayathu.
You also need to think about a matter 
As of previous promos they haven't shown pic of SS But this week his clip 
Was been out
May be he can also enter 
Or
A person resembling saro can also enter as arranged by tamil 
Tamil can go upto any extent. 
Originally posted by gklk

You also need to think about a matter 
As of previous promos they haven't shown pic of SS But this week his clip 
Was been out
May be he can also enter 
Or
A person resembling saro can also enter as arranged by tamil 
Tamil can go upto any extent. 

Good point. Now that you mentioned, I realize that there has been a lot of mention of his name in the last month. With the face being shown, the next step is to bring the person. Good way to reintroduce to the audience, because many have forgotten him.
Originally posted by .NJ.

thanks for the promo update...

Meenaxi still thinking about saravanan?...oh!! better this lady give away the thali!!!

undecided woman like her is a disgrace isn't it...I don't know, I really feel so, sorry if I offend anyone...if the director thinks it's a good suspense, well it can be intriguing who she wants in the end, but seriously this is a total butchering of a woman and her love feelings which is divided between two men...

The struggle is NOT "her love feelings which is divided between two men." Love question has already been answered. It is Love Vs Thaali. 

Her flshback:
1. Saravanan (The promise of return)
2. Tying of Thaali.

She either choose love, or think practical and accept the Thaali.
Obviously Meenakshi loves Saravanan. when she joins Saravanan.. will she wear this thali? will Saravanan accept that? would he not want her to wear his thali? what would she do then?
triangle.. would it be KB formula and leave all as stand alones... 
or Bharathiraja..formula-- puthiya varpugal?
Having no Thali is a shame in that town. Therefore, taking the Thali off for SM marriage won't be an issue. 
Having no Thali is a big issue in that town. Therefore, removing it for SM marriage won't be a problem. 
Monday update...

Meenakshi Thinks about the incident where Vettiayan ties Thali o her.

Then she tells him that she values Thanli so much and she would never take it away nnu

She remembers that and cries.

Then hears music. Vettaiyan outside with drum(Illa athu per yenna? The instrument???)

He plays t oall sad songs like mandram vantha thendralukku etc...

he is sad and Meenakshi sad both think about good times.

Morning  -tamil calls Vaithi to go t oPanchyathu - vaithi goes in bike.

Vettiayan and Douglas tease Tamil sitting in his car Tamil chase him away

All reach there and waiting for Meenakshi and Soundarya.

Vettaiyan learns of rituals and feels bad that he won't look good in Mottai. 

Meenakshi and Soundarya in  temple they pray Soundarya asks what she decided nnu meenakshi   tells no clue.

She tells some thing stops me from taking the Thali off not sure what nnu - Soundarya asks do you love Vettaiyan?

Thodarum...