Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
Its a bit distasteful to see a father play villain with his own children.. just to satisfy his ego. very contrary to filial love.
He is cutting his nose to spite the face...

He hates Saravanan and coerces Meenakshi to marry Vettaiyan knowing fully well she loves Saravanan...

Now he hates Vettaiyan.. and he also knows Vettaiyan has promised Meenakshi to unite her with Saravanan.. so whats the need to trick Meenakshi regarding Vettaiyan??

Does Meenakshi really love Saravanan...???? 

she runs after Saravanan on her wedding day... Does not find him... So she comes back and marries Vettaiyan.. 

She wants Vettaiyan to help her join Saravanan..

so she is ready to fool her parents ... and she is ready to use Vettaiyan to achieve her goal...

what character is she...? Having no consideration for anyone? 

If she runs off to canada... will that not bring disrepute to her parents.? thats contradicting her reason for agreeing to marry Vettaiyan in the first place...? what about Vettaiyan.. will he not be ridiculed by the society...?

Is she worthy to be loved by anyone?

jayaa

^exactly...how can a thai maama and a father be so cruel to his own nephew and daughter...too extreme isnt it...

and meenaxi character is so weak...I always feel she is using vettaiyan as second option if saravanan not available, she doesnt have a clear mindset...

they could have shown her slowly falling for him, but the sudden madness wanting for saravanan after seeing the letter has spoilt the flow of the show...she could have been shown missing vettaiyan home at least...but no, what we saw is a cruel meenaxi thinking about only herself and not borthered about anything...

the friends marriage in village was a good plot to open up vettaiyan meenaxi story, but they shifted the plot and all back to square one...

and yesterday's epi was a total changeover...suddenly she starts thinking and thinking who she really wants actually...or rather who is more secured...

meenaxi's character is such that she wont live peacefully nor leave peacefully...it would be better vettaiyan moves forward in life with kalaiarasi who is willing to die for him...

Thanks for the update Akka.

Really Tamil character is very irritating. How can a father think bad for his children. Unimaginable.

Originally posted by .NJ.

^exactly...how can a thai maama and a father be so cruel to his own nephew and daughter...too extreme isnt it...

and meenaxi character is so weak...I always feel she is using vettaiyan as second option if saravanan not available, she doesnt have a clear mindset...

they could have shown her slowly falling for him, but the sudden madness wanting for saravanan after seeing the letter has spoilt the flow of the show...she could have been shown missing vettaiyan home at least...but no, what we saw is a cruel meenaxi thinking about only herself and not borthered about anything...

the friends marriage in village was a good plot to open up vettaiyan meenaxi story, but they shifted the plot and all back to square one...

and yesterday's epi was a total changeover...suddenly she starts thinking and thinking who she really wants actually...or rather who is more secured...

meenaxi's character is such that she wont live peacefully nor leave peacefully...it would be better vettaiyan moves forward in life with kalaiarasi who is willing to die for him...

Well said

It is like square one - I think they wanted to drag and drag if Meenakshi accepted Vettaiyan then there is no story at all may be that's why 

I only wish Vettaiyan leaves her alone to makde her decide

Tamil I cannot believe Appa char like that

Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the update Akka.

Really Tamil character is very irritating. How can a father think bad for his children. Unimaginable.

Exactly ðŸ˜¡
On December 11th, the story got back to its tracks when Meenatchi answered RS at the temple. Since then it is no longer a comedy show, and the main story is moving very fast.
Last year was a brutal test for Meenatchi's love. While she wasn't sure whether Saravanan was alive or not, she held onto her love. The flash back today summarises her struggle.

The three promises, two are broken, and doubt is shed on the third one.
1. Saravanan promises to come and take her on the wedding day. Due to circumstances, no matter how much he tried, he couldn't make it. The wedding happens.
2. Vettaiyan promises to take her to Canada to unite her with Saravanan. When Sudha emotionally blackmailed her to accept Vettaiyan, and Vettaiyan went along with it, that trust was broken. She ended up acting as his wife.
3. She got a letter from Saravanan, which is actually from Tamil. So, it is a promise from Tamil. Myna shed doubt on that promise. So, she was wondering and worried that it might be broken too. That is the time Tamil comes and assures her that it will happen.

She was devastated the first time when the wedding happened. The second promise comforted her so she started trusting Vettaiyan. He also kept playing games with her, trying to get her to accept him. Then came the letter from Canada. That poured water in her heart and a new hope. She cannot handle another disappointment. While she is trusting her father, Vettaiyan and Myna are still playing with her emotions, trying to coerce her.

For Tamil, Dad Saravanan is an ethiri (enemy), Vettaiyan is a thurohi (betrayer). Meenatchi is someone he values more than his life. Before he wrote the first letter he told Pandi, "Vettaiyan is cheating Meenatchi by telling her that he will take her to Canada; but I will do it for real." In the last letter he wrote within a month Saravanan is coming to India. Also, he told Meenatchi in person for the first time, "I made the mistake. I will also correct it." Today he said, before 6th of next month he is coming to India. Since he is being so specific, it looks like it is going to happen. Pretty soon, we will see Saravanan entry.

Since the story has got back on its tracks, the characters have also changed back. Vettaiyan is back to his original character, the anti-hero. He will fight till the end for Meenatchi. I think, Tamil has also become the loving father. This time he has learned from his mistake, especially accepting with remorse that he was wrong in marrying Meenatchi to Vettaiyan.

Just a couple of weeks ago, Sudha told Vettaiyan, "I didn't know Meenatchi loves Saravanan so deeply. I feel guilty for asking her to accept you." Today, where is that guilt when she okayed Vettaiyan to go and try one more time.
Tuesday episode (dec 29)
Tamil talks to Meenakshi and console her saying his friend i nCanada talk to Saravanan and he will be here as soon as the Visa gets settled.

Meenakshi thrilled. He also tells Saravanan not talking to you on phone because he wants to see you in person nnu. With 8th of next month all of your troubles will be over. Meenakshi thrilled so happy hugs him Tamil gives evil smile.

Next Vettaiyan goes home with Suda meds and Suda asks why sad nnu she asks did you go to the hospital and she says she knows she has brain tumor and going to live only short while.  She says no point trying to hide each other. Vettiyan sad lies on her lap and cries.

Suda tells that's why I want to finish the wedding fast/

Vettaiyan tells about Myna decision, and Sudha says can I go talk to Kalai home.

Vettiayan asks one more chance with Meenaksi and explains his plan.

He goes to Meenaksi house tells his mom decide to get him married. Everyone there.  They all say do what ever I don't care.

But he says before that I need the Thali I tied on Meenakshi.

Everyone shocked.

They tell not to ask just like that o na friday. Tamil smiles evilly.

Finally Vettaiyan tells if you don't feel like giving now then I will give time hand to me or mail to us and he leaves.

Thodarum...

Tamil is the evilest
Vettaiyan gave tiem to Meenakshi but how long???
thanks migan...

so vettaiyan asked for another chance? he has given her too many chances already...I'm not liking this, he better be frank with kalaiarasi regarding his feelings

meenaxi is annoying...and tamil is the worst father, well you cant do much in indian serials isn't it, if you become a good father, you will be a mute character...look at DTV...
Thanks for the update Akka..

Is the show going to end.. Seems like that.

Hope this last try of Vettaiyan gives some conclusion to the confusion.