Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
Meenakshi is really emotuional seeinf Saro letter.
Might be next plan of Tamil.

Is he going to hurt his own daughter?
Phone and the letter are from Tamil. The important part is the fact that he wanted to hear from Meenatchi and he has given the green flag for her love. This is the biggest milestone in their love, Tamil once told Pandi that he would make peace with Saravanan in order to take revenge on Vettaiyan. He said, "Saravanan is an ethiri, Vettaiyan is a thuroki."

Saravanan is still missing and his father has to give his green flag for the story to finish.

He boldly sets a one month time limit for Saravanan's arrival. We might see something in a month. It is still a puzzle. Another puzzle is why RS wants VM match.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Tamil was touched when Meenatchi confided in him her love life and the pain she went through because of him. I just have a feeling that Tamil is going to turn into his original character.
I also think, when Saravanan comes, 
     1. Vettaiyan will become a real villain and fight him, because he still has his eyes on her.
      2. Tamil will welcome Saravanan with open arms. He might even facilitate his coming.

Also,
1. One year of Vettaiyan and Tamil saga is to break Tamil's hardness.
2. One year of Vettaiyan and Meenatchi saga is to prove her dedication to her love for Saravanan.
3. Year ago, one year of courtship and love between Saravanan and Meenatchi and all the tests they went through in their love is to solidify their love, so is to keep their love going through the testing time.
4. Kalai Arassi was brought to satisfy the Vettaiyan fans so that they won't be upset.
5. One year of Saravanan being in coma or whatever the condition he is in is to soften his father Saravanan for his marriage.

Soon we should see the conclusion of this story with 
Saravanan Meenatchi wedding, and Vettaiyan Kalai Arassi wedding.

This would make the Saravanan and Meenatchi love story, the best love story I have ever seen. Like gold is tried in fire and purified, their love is tried in fire and purified. It's like Meenatchi came through an obstacle race. She survived untouched through coercion, manipulation, pressure, and every trick and trap. Now, standing up for her love without losing her love and respect for her father, and getting her father's whole hearted approval for the one he vowed never to, makes her a true winner.

Qualities of Saravanan and Meenatchi
1. love
2. goodness, righteousness
3. sacrifice
4. strength
5. never give up during testing or proving
6. doing good to the enemies
7. not resorting to revenge, or challenge, rather overcoming evil with good

Originally posted by migan

Meenakshi is really emotuional seeinf Saro letter.
Might be next plan of Tamil.

Is he going to hurt his own daughter?

Lolz akka i would call her emotional fool. She already knew about the letter issue.. cant she check the stamp etc?? Anyway she deserves to be made a fool.
I dont know why I find meenaxi's obsession for saravanan is getting very annoying at this point...

let vettaiyan marry kalaiarasi and let meenaxi see him living happily ever after...

thank you for all the updates...
I too thought this Saravanan matter is going for very long time.

Feel bad for Kalaiyarasi now. Let Vettaiyan Marry one who loves him rather than he waiting for Meenakshi who always hoping for SS return.

Originally posted by .NJ.

I dont know why I find meenaxi's obsession for saravanan is getting very annoying at this point...

let vettaiyan marry kalaiarasi and let meenaxi see him living happily ever after...

thank you for all the updates...

Yes I agree on this definitely.

Meenkashi still have issues when talking about Vettiayn getting married and at te same time showing emotions seeing Sarv letter.

And yes yes let Vettiayn marry Kalai atleast make an effort - this loosu vettaiyan only loves Menakshi 

but some thing has to happen
Originally posted by sonr

Tamil was touched when Meenatchi confided in him her love life and the pain she went through because of him. I just have a feeling that Tamil is going to turn into his original character.
I also think, when Saravanan comes, 

Sonr - I really doubt it and his plan to hurt Meenakshi he is doing that. It is not hurting Vettaiyan any more as V already knows where Meenakshi stands.

There is some thing more to it from Tamil side some villathanam.
migan, I just said "I have a feeling..." Maybe Tamil is really trying to help Meenatchi, or he is tricking. If he is tricking, and Saravanan shows up tomorrow, he will be trapped in his own net. So, either way, the current move is positive for Meenatchi.

Story has taken a turn, and it has all the signs that it is going to finish in the next few months. My guess is around May - June 2016. Things are moving a lot faster in the last month compare to the whole year. I consider all the astrological predictions and signs director is using as hints. He reversed Vettaiyan's character. Meenatchi is firm and no longer vacillating. Tamil had some real tears listening to Meenatchi. Vettaiyan's heart is still with Meenatchi. He is not going to let her go as long as there is a chance. He is choosing Kalai because she looks like Meenatchi. RS never said that Saravanan would never come. These are some of the facts I am using to figure out what is next.
So, they are going to give Vettaiyan everything he wants and he is going to win everything except Meenatchi. For him, she is the most prized possession. I won't blame him, because Meenatchi is a perfect specimen for a wife. Sudha once said, nobody can replace her. Every which way I look at her, she is the woman to have. If she was feeble, sensual woman, she would have easily fallen for Vettaiyan. For Saravanan, she is a very sincere lover. She kept her love going even when she didn't know whether he was alive. She never wavered in her commitment, and always said, "I want my Saravanan." First parrot astrologer told Saravanan, kings will want to have her, but she belongs to you. He is also a great guy every which way you look. He is liked by all, including Tamil. They will make a great couple, and they will have an awesome story to tell to the following generations. When Saravanan comes back, he will have a grand welcome.
Things are moving a lot faster than I expected. Only thing left is Saravanan entry.
1. Meenatchi's commitment to Sara is firmed up.
2. Nobody is pushing Meenu toward V anymore.
3. Tamil not only accepts Sara, he wants Sara Meenu marriage.
4. V is compensated very well.

Making a Sara Meenu  contact during this Christmas would make a great Christmas gift for each other.