Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the updates Surya and Meenu Akka.

Saravanan Ku really what happened.. Why so much of suspense..

Why not the director end that suspense and start the story of Meenakshi accepting Vettaiyan as her husband track.
Just like the wedding day was a fixed day and who Meenatchi would marry had to happen on that day; who Meenatchi will start her life with has to happen before Sudha passes away. Next 2 to 3 months will bring a lot of things to close.
1. Tamil will be unmasked.
2. Thanga malai ragasium - truth about Saravanan, will be revealed.
3. Meenatchi's decision.

Things need to be resolved:
1. Saravanan and Meenatchi's love.
2. Vettaiyan's one sided love.
3. Kalai Arassi's one sided love.
4. Tamil and Saravanan's 25 year old enmity.

Solution 1:
1. Saravanan and Meenatchi get married
2. Vettaiyan and Kalai Arassi get married
3. Tamil and Saravanan resolve their 25 year old enmity.

Solution 2:
1. Saravanan never shows up.
2. Meenatchi accepts Vettaiyan.
3. Tamil and Saravanan's 25 year old enmity remains.

I wud love vettaiyan and myna to b paired remember during meenakshi wedding myna ws supposed to marry vettaiyan. And he bought her muhurtham saree wic she gave to meenakshi
Thanks Surya for the update - I didn;t see you posted. So did double update. 
Thursday - Dec 18

Vettaiyan falls sick and gets fever. Kalaiarasi who came to visit takes care of him Sudha excited and decides she is the right person for him

Next Vettaiyan returns to KK wearing Meenakshired saree(This scene I could not stop laughing so much you should watch)
Menakshi tells unallu nalla save varadu Thulasi sasks her not to speak like that and Annan will happily for 100 years. She further tells Annan is the reason my baby alive ans she tells V asked her to check up again. Meenaksi wonders if Vettaiyyan nallavana kettavana nnu

Next Temple function and the person who is going to do karagattam could not come. Both Myna and Vettaiyan perform and Suda touched seeing them and decides they are  the best pair.

Thidarum...
Friday - 
Suda talks to Vettaiyan and tells him she decided two girls and Vettoiayan needs to decide between Myna and Klalai. 

Vettaiyyan keeps thinking and Douglas asks the matter he says i will help nnu and he says lefy eye Myna and right eye kalai close your eyes and meditate and open after 30 seconds which yo ucan see clearly is the girl 

Vettaiyan does and sees Meenakshi in netrikkan, he walks away.

Next Suda meets Meenakshi in temple tells her she has to decide between Myana and kalai for Vettaiyyan. As she is going to die soon they need to decide nnu. Meenakshi very uoset. Sudha asks her to pick between Manjal and Kumkumum for Myna and Kalai. 

Meenaksh iwalks away.

Soundarya later asks if Suda seeing girl for V a nnu. Myna waljs in Meenakshi does not want to see her tells her mom ro inform M not there but Myna finds her.

Thodarum...
BVettaiyyan does not like either of them.
meenakshi wjy she is upset hearing Vettaiyan marriage????
vettaiyan is still in love with meenakshi ..even after him promising to his mom to find a girl he can't get over M..Edited by --aarthi-- - 8 years ago