Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 58

Posted: 8 years ago
Habba thank god thulasi baby is safe now. All thanks to vettaiyan. I hope thulasi informs vaithi that vettaiyan was the one suggested for second opinion.  I wished that doc exposed tamil lolz. But he did not ...
When will Tamils real face comes out in open. Unbelievable man. Irritating.
Vaithi is a thick head. Needed a babysitter all his life. Needed one during his love life with Aiswarya, needed one for his marriage, and now he needs one to run his family. Any child would know that you need a second opinion when it comes to important health matters. He was tons of trouble for Saravanan, and an utter waste character now. Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
I think Tamil's days are numbered. Exposing him is very easy. I think the idea is to make him realize his fault. He is hurting his children whom he loved and worked hard for. He is not a bad guy to begin with. His self centered pride trumped over his love for his family. I think the director will make him realize instead of just exposing him, because that is needed for the story.

Someone said that he wished they ended the story while they had the magic of love between Saravanan and Meenatchi. If I am right in following this story, the consent and the blessing of Tamil and Daddy Saravanan would have been missing. Right underneath all the comedy that has been going on to entertain the people; Tamil's pride is being crushed, people have learned to stand up and talk back to Tamil, and Meenatchi's commitment to her love for Saravanan is proven. On the other side, Daddy Saravanan might relent seeing what his son is going through. So, there is a good possibility, the couple can be reunited with everybody's consent and blessings, just like Saravanan wanted right from the beginning.

One big positive movement last week was, when Meenatchi vowed to wait for Saravanan for the rest of her life, Rajasekar who knows the truth didn't say, "Ammadi, avan vara maataan." I believe the rudder has already started turning the ship to its destination.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Monday - Dec 14
Sudha meets Myna at home and tells her to look for a girl for Vettaiyyan. Then one lady who is viistign her tells Myna herself seems good pair and Sudha starts thinking about that.

Vaithi and Thulasi ready to go to DR for checkup, tamil plays sends them to DR Shanmugam who tells to abort the baby as not growing well nnu. Both devastated.

tamil happy everyone upset.

later Thulasi cries Vettaiyyan hears asks her what happened.

Edited by migan - 8 years ago
s Tuesday Dec 15
Vettaiyyan gets to know about aborting baby and he learns Shanmugam is the Dr. He tells Thulasi to get scond opinion and asks her to convince vaithi.

vaithi would not agree tells her the same where ever they go. Asks her to go for aborthin,  but Thulasi some how convine s him. 

They go to diff DR where they scan ans tell baby all fine and both very happy. DR tells the person who told the previous cannot be a real DR or personnel motive.

He goes neats Shanmugam as well later Vettiayan and douglas.

Vaithi inform a happy tamil(That they aborted baby) thant all fine and Shanmugam is fake.

tamil upset.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Tuesday and Wednesday brief updates:

Thulasi tells vettaiyan about aborting the baby. He advice her to consult another doctor and make vaithi to accept it. First vaithi didnt accept. after thulasi make him to feel their baby movement he accepts. the new doctor convey them that their baby s healthy. Vaithi go and scold Dr. Shanmugam that he s a fraud. In home he convey Tamizh that they didnt abort their child.

Tamizh asks wat happened. then he says wat happened and doctor may be afraud. He even ask him to consult another doctor as heart attack may also lie from him. Tamizh somehow manages that it s not needed. In field sudha sees kalaiarasi working and Douglas say her that kalai s in love with vettaiyan and she will look after him very well. Sudha talk to Rajasekar and Sarada abt second marg for vettaiyan. they dont accept and ask her to wait for Meenatchi. while starting she had a headache and faints. In hospital doctor say that she only have 2 or 3 months left. so sudha tell them that she dont have time to wait for Meenatchi and before she dies she need to see vettaiyan living happily. And ask them to accept and do his marg.Edited by Psurya - 8 years ago
Wednesday Dec 16

Vaithi further tells Tamil may be Tamil also did not get heart attack and Shanmugam Dr lied nnu but tamil insists he did get Heart Attack..
Later vettaiyan comes laughs at Tamil and informs he broke Tamil.

Sudha goes to field sees kalai and learns from Douglas klaai loves Vettaiyyan and she thinks Kali would be good match.

Sudha later goes to R &S tells them to help conduct wedding they get angry and say she has to wait for meenakshi to change her mind. but Sudha insists they ask her to leave. While leavign SUDHA FAINTS.  they take her hospital and they learn her tumor has gotten advanced and Sudha has only 2-3 months to live.

Sudha asks R & S to help conduct V marriage atleast now as she has no time for waiting for Meenakshi. Both cry.

I agree vaithi is stupid not agreeign to see second opinion.
glad some how Thulasi convinced him

I really do not know wha is RS motive they keep telling udha to wait for Meenakshi but Meenakshi firm on her love not sure.