Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday episode amazing. Especially on vettaiyan moving in scene and vetttaiyan telling meenashi straight to her face that saravanan no longer in her heart. It was like a hit on her face. Its true tannae, why do u have to be jealous when girls jollufy at vettaiyan or he jollufying on other girls?? There is no need to bother of V is she has no feelings for him?? Meenashi is being adamant refusing to believe the love she had for S is no longer there. Everyone thinks first love is true and u need to stick to it. That is what M believes too. But that love is gone. She has started to have feelings for V and that is natural. No harm or wrong. After all its her husband.  
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Akka.
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Out of sight is out of mind. It s all in the hands of the director to bring Saravanan back within the reasonable time before Meenatchi drains out. It is pretty much his decision. He can decide never to bring him back.

Arunachalam is a fine man. He had the opportunity to marry Meenatchi, but he let go. When Sakthi Saravanan heard the story, he thanked Arunachalam saying, "Thank you sir. You are really great. You gave their lives back. I know how much my parents love each other. If you didn't do that, they would have lost their lives and be sad in different corners of the world." Definitely, she would have made a good life with Arunachalam, if she had ended up with him. Arunachalam is a man of great understanding. The satisfaction Arunachalam has today because of his sacrifice far exceeds the life he could have had with Meenatchi. He also gained a lot of respect among the friends and the family. Also, Meenatchi got the life she wanted, not the life she could have made.This is the difference between living and making a living. I heard people at their death bed saying, "I have made a living, but I never really lived." Because of what Arunachalam did, everybody got to live, instead of making a living. That made Arunachalam a true hero.

Here, Saravanan is deprived of the very life he saw in his parents, and appreciated in Arunachalam. Meenatchi always lived under the domination, manipulation and control of her father Tamil. Her father had deprived her of the life she dreamed of. If her father's blunder cannot be reversed, her whole life would be mediocre and a sad story. Not only her father, she lashed at her brother, mother and grandmother the day after her wedding for letting her down. Also, the time and circumstances are working against her, and it looks like she is losing the battle. If she were to win it against all odds, then it would be a miracle and a great success story to tell.

When you want to buy a car and the parking lot is full of exotic cars, then you choose a Mercedes, BMW or a Lexus. If the only car available is a Lada (a Russian car), then you take it and somehow make yourself enjoy it. Right now her choice is limited to just one. Even if she has to fight for it, because others also want it, it is still a Lada. Take it or leave it. A Lada will do the job, but not at all comparable to the ride in a Lexus or a Mercedes. Lada dealer is in demand, because the Mercedes and Lexus dealerships have closed their shops and left the town.

SM1 had great aspects of Love, Sacrifice, Heroism, etc. SM2 started great, but not carrying any value or beauty now. Cannot complain now, because the story is not over yet. The director is capable of turning the story around and bring out greater values. He seems to understand it. Three months ago, there was a promo. It showed Meenatchi and said, "Alahaanaval, Anbaanaval, Thairiyamaanaval. Aval vaalkai payanam suhamaanathaa?" She had what she deserved in her hand, but it didn't reach her mouth. I am really waiting to see, how he is going to end this story. 

Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7mH0Ri5Ae0&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the promo...

so will it be myna or kalaiarasi...but before that vetaiyan has to divorce meenaxi...
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
For Meenatchi : Shakti Saravanana illa Saravana Perumala?

For Vettaiyan : Mynava illa Kalaiarasia?

Nala poruthom😛.

Edited by Gisel - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Let me write a brief of Thursday and Friday before commenting on promo

Vettaiyyan moves in and makes lot of galatta. meenakshi tells him he not changed only acting, Vettaiyyan tells no more acting as once he did hurt his amma nnu

Then Meenaksh iasks don;t you feel bad etc, V stops her tells her she does not love vettaiyyan M shock V tells otherwise why would you care for me who you don't even like

then he says her to focus on her own life.

In temple one girl talks bad of  Meenakshi marrying ot some one still thinking of old lover etc infront of Rajashekar and Sudha.

Meenakshi cries tells RS she will never change even if people say bad things 

RS cries tells meenakshi Sakthi Saravanan is alive nothing happened to him nnu. 

later Suda telsl Vettaiyyan meenakshi loves SS so much even if you do want her I don;t want her to be my marumagal that is not right. Let her live happily with SS.

She declares she will find a girl for Vettiyan.

Later Douglas asks vettiayn if does not feel bad a nnu, Vettaiyyan tells it is pain knowing he won't get meenakshi the pain will stay till he dies, but he changed his mind to live with her the day he promised Meenakshi to unite with Saravanan,

Tamil tells vaithi to go see DR Shanmugam instead of other Gynecologist.

migan thumbnail
I am confused with the direction of the story now. They bult it like Meenakshi will love Vettaiyyan and now showing she will go back with Sakthi Saravanan. I am totally lost with the direction.
If they want to show Saravanan why can't they bring the char back and decide???
migan thumbnail
Thanks Krituma for the promo

I really hate it that Tamil sendign them to Shanmugam and he is telling them to abort the baby. This Dr needs to be severely punished.

The second part of Myna or Kalai for Vettaiyan lols wil lsee I still cannot see Myna with Vettiayan
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

I am confused with the direction of the story now. They bult it like Meenakshi will love Vettaiyyan and now showing she will go back with Sakthi Saravanan. I am totally lost with the direction.

If they want to show Saravanan why can't they bring the char back and decide???

As per the direction of the story, the whole 2015 is a detour from the original story. They do have to make the connection among SM1, SM2-part-1, and the current part-2. There should be a part-3 to complete the story. Meenatchi always had a clear mind. It is the rest of the people who tried to use her pain for their advantage.

Douglas asked Vettaiyan, "How can you forget your first love." He only had one sided love. If his love is elevated to the level, 'Cannot be forgotten,' where does Meenatchi's love stand. She had a love relationship with so much to remember, and it was deep rooted. Everybody trying to change her was wrong, and it was only adding to her pain. At least RS and Sudha look like they got it. Sudha had remorse and she repented. I don't see the same remorse in Vettaiyan. He once said that he would take her to Saravanan, but was never truthful. When he found out that Saravanan was alive and well, he didn't tell her the truth. On contrary, he was trying to prove that she doesn't love Saravanan any more. His face fell when Sudha told him that RS had told her the truth.

She should get what she wants and what would truly satisfy her. Trying to force what we want on someone else is the basis of witchcraft. I do wish her well, and hope Saravanan will come back for her. 

The fact that RS is still crying means there is something there. Hope that could be resolved. When she blurted out with such a pain, for RS to give her false hope would be extremely bad. At that time RS behaved as her grandfather and not a villain. His facial expression was loving and kind. He had a sense of satisfaction and a little smile when he said, "Avanukku onnum ahala." That poor girl, when she heard it, she was so comforted, she actually ran.

She is beautiful, loving and strong, as per a promo. It is very true. There is no reason why she doesn't deserve her heart's desire. It is her compassionate love that she took Vettaiyan in the bike when he was lying drunk on the street. That made Tamil send her out of his house. It is her love for aunt Sudha made her agree to act as Vettaiyan's wife. That got her into a lot of bad name. It was also her biggest sacrifice. She is outstanding when it comes to love, also when it comes to strength. She is not a loser like the class mate Madhavi she met at the temple.

This class mate Madhavi is like the people who are addicted to alcohol, would always try to make those drink who are free from alcohol. She has lost and wants Meenatchi lose just like her so that she won't look bad. These are the ones who are easily conformed to their circumstances, and don't have the guts to stand up and stand out. Her classmate Janani who met her after Vaithi's wedding represents those who are looking up to Meenatchi and wants to see her win.

She has a clear mind, doing what is right, and don't care about the opinions of the cruel world around her. If anyone should win in her life, it should be her. Like Saravanan once mentioned, how the blind pair got back together in the movie Cuckoo, these lovey dovies will also get back together in their lives.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, when the desire comes it's a tree of life. 

I hope the reunion will happen and can't wait to see it. In Swathi Chinukulu it was Nila (Rachitha) and Surya. Surya had lost his memory. She went through hell for about 300 episodes. When his memory came back and they were reunited, it was a great scene to watch. It was great to see joy as a tree of life enacted on the screen. Rachitha (Nila) did an amazing job, so was Surya.

Edited by sonr - 8 years ago