Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 53

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks ravi for the friday Update.
me too loving it vettaiyyan old get up and hopes he gives back to Tamil most of all.

Would want to see Meenakshi begging for Vettaiyyan one day where Sudha turn her down.

I like it Suda saying be old way not that you marry some one else. This is the right advise.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Ravi

Now I think Vettaiyan villayatu aarambam.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Promo. Vettaiyan game begins.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F4hNYtkO9Q&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]Edited by krithikas - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks krituma
i cannot see the promo but looking forward to it though.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
super promo...looking forward...thanks for sharing

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Promo WU.

Vettaiyan comes in motorcycle with Myna sitting in the front and Kalai at the back. They come to Tamil home. All are standing in front of the house . Vaithi wife giggles.

Vettaiyan says to Tamil "indha character change e special a ungalukuthan"

Tamil asks "enna da solra"

Vettaiyan replies "summa irunthavana sorinjuteenga..kudiya viraivil unga mugathurai kilikapadum nu solren" Meenakshi watches on.

Next scene an auction takes place. Vaithi and Tamil bid but Vettaiyan bids more than them. Maari BGM plays .
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Screenshot promo pics.

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS Krithu ðŸ˜ƒ

Happy to see Vettaiyan back to form ðŸ˜‰

I am guessing he will raise the bid to a huge amount and leave it to Tamil to buy that ðŸ˜›
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh..wow thts nice promo.. So may b to put vettaiyan off,pandi might end up marrying myna nu ninaikuraen.lets c .i wish v to give nicely to Meenakshi n bring her back to sense. 😛 😉
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .NJ.

thanks for the update Pallanguzhi...hope next week epis will be entertaining...liking vettaiyan's get up...and I like what sudha said to vettaiyan that is to forget meenaxi and that he has married her...

sonr, how can u say that meenaxi becomes an average person if she accepts vettaiyan...well, anyways i dont think she will accept him but maybe the twist is she may end up fighting for him to your surprise...I dont think SM is trying to convey any message to audience, neither do they promised any social message, so just watch it as an entertainment...

.N.J. , When I said, "If Meenatchi accept Vettaiyan, she is just an average person," I was just repeating what her classmate Janani said. Indirectly, it is a message from the director.
According to Janani, If she fights for her love, she is an inspiration. If she gives up and start living with Vettaiyan, she is an average person.

As per your statement that she may end up fighting for Vettaiyan, that would be an anathema. For who she is and to go after Vettaiyan is despicable. To coerce a girl to love a guy who never had the feelings for is a crime. It is morally wrong. I don't want to be one of those who enjoy that process.

Conveying messages to the public is inherent to every show whether it is intentional or not. It is just my hope that he will convey a good message while he has the power in his hands. He is the one who brought Janani to convey the message, so he seems to understand the value of love steadfastness, and perseverance.

I like this director. He already brought in a lot value for love, respect, family sentiment, and forgiveness when Tamil accepted the love of Saravanan and Meenatchi. He showed the power of love and kindness when Meenatchi accepted Saravanan after knowing he is the son of her aunt Meenatchi. He showed, using Tamil, how bad it is to hold onto grudges and hatred. He showed the power of love when Meenatchi made up her mind to go against her father on her wedding day. Though it didn't happen, Tamil lost his ability to emotionally manipulate and black mail her after that. He further showed the power of love, as Meenatchi stood her ground against many attempts of manipulation by RS&S, Myna, Soundarya, Vettaiyan, etc. He again showed the power of love when Meenatchi withstood the biggest emotional blackmail when Sudha used her sickness to coerce Meenatchi to accept Vettaiyan. The way she put her on the spot is despicable, and she acted just like her brother Tamil. He also showed how bad emotional manipulation and blackmailing is. It wasn't my idea, but his idea to bring in Janani to convey a message to Meenatchi that others are watching her as an inspiration. It is just my hope that after building so much of value, he will not mess it up at the end. 

In the mean time, I can enjoy all the entertainment this comedian Vettaiyan is performing. He is like a clown, who changes his character any which way the show needs him to be, for the sake of entertainment. He doesn't come across as a real man.

Now, Meenatchi's love, steadfastness and perseverance should not go in vain, but be rewarded. Bigger is the test, more is the reward. There is hell in the hall way, but light is on the other side.

Entertainment is good, but value added entertainment is better.