Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
New promo.

Sudha telling Vettaiyan to forget Meenakshi and be like a person like how he was before. V enters room and closes the door. Doughlous and Sudha forcibly opens the door.

I think Vettaiyan going to be back as original Vettaiyan.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Video promo

https://youtu.be/1lsDGRK77Eg
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM Thursday Nov 26
Sudha goes to Tamizh's house to bring Meenakshi to Senkottai .. She asks her to reunite with Vettaiyan and says Vettaiyan would not have attacked Tamizh over the money issue. Meenakshi refuses to come. Sudha drags her from the house. Meenakshi calls Vaithi but Sudha ignores her. Meenakshi is irritated and yells that Vettaiyan and her are not husband and wife. 😲😲

Sudha stunned and cries to her not to say that. Meenakshi explains that she and Vettaiyan were never husband and wife and acted in front of her. She says she doesn't wish to come with Sudha or love with Vettaiyan and leaves. Sudha cries and has headache. She walks in the rain.

Myna and Douglas discussing Meenakshi and Tamizh's behaviour towards Vettaiyan and says they have to put a stop to this. They are shocked to see Sudha walking in the rain and bring her in Myna's house. Sudha explains what happened at Meenakshi's house. Myna is shocked and starts saying Vettaiyan never intended to lie to Sudha. Sudha is surprised that everyone knows and is sad that everyone lied to her. Suddenly she has head pain and faints. 😭

Myna and Douglas bring her to the hospital and scold Meenakshi for causing this. Vettaiyan comes and wonders why Sudha fainted. myna explains about Meenakshi. Doctor says Sudha was too stressed and ask them to make her relax. Myna asks Vettaiyan to go and see Sudha but Vettaiyan is hesitant. Vettaiyan goes in and holds Sudha's hands crying and says sorry. Sudha wakes up and cries to Vettaiyan. She asks him why he lied to her. Vettaiyan looks.

Thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates..

Pity Sudha..

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks you Ravi 

I am really glad the truth came out

and Sudha askign Vetaiyyan to be before lovign it too.

hope the ydon't turn him to villian.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ravi.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SM Friday

Vettaiyan explains to Sudha and says he wanted to make her happy so he acted like he was happy with Meenakshi. Sudha is touched and asks if he loves his mother so much. She says she is blessed to have a son like him and regrets Meenakshi not understanding Tamizh. Vettaiyan says from now on he and Sudha will be there for each other. 😭 Nice acting by Kavin and Deepa ⭐️ .. Very emotional segment 😊

At home Sudha is shocked that Tamizh tortured Vettaiyan and asks Vettaiyan why he didn't do anything. Vettaiyan says because Tamizh is Sudha's brother. Sudha says from now on - she asks Vettaiyan to pretend that he was never Meenakshi's husband and says let her marry Saro. She says she want him to become the old Vettaiyan again and be happy. Vettaiyan laughs and says no mother would wish her son to become like that. Sudha insists him to be happy from now on. Vettaiyan goes inside saying he is very upset.

Douglas comes and asks where is Vettaiyan. Sudha says he is in his room. Douglas is shocked and tells Sudha to be careful as Vettaiyan was talking about suicide earlier. Sudha is shocked and finds his door locked. Both of them shout and try to open the door. Douglas breaks open the door. Both shock.

Vettaiyan sitting there in Maari Dhanush getup 🤣 🤣 and asks Sudha if she is happy. Sudha smiles. Douglas whistles with Maari BGM playing.

Josiyar tells Pandi that he is going to have more kashta kaalam and his enemy is going to be villadhi villain to him. Just then Vettaiyan and Douglas come over in their bike. Vettaiyan laughs and irritates Pandi saying his phone is with him. Pandi is worried.

Douglas shocked that Pandi's phone is with Vettaiyan. Vettaiyan says he lied about that and now Pandi is his adimai. Both leave in their bike.

Thodarum 
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is it given that sooner of later Meenatchi is going to accept Vettaiyan? If the answer is Yes, then there is no suspense. The question is just When. If the answer is no, then there is suspense. Then the question is IF or When. Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Janani told Meenatchi at Myna's house, just after Vaithi's wedding, "I thought you were dedicated to your love. I was inspired by you. I am still fighting for my love looking at your example. I thought you are still fighting for your love even after the marriage. You are nothing special now. You are just an average person, love someone with your life, then marry the parson your father makes you and just accept it and live with him. You are not serious about going to Saravanan, and Vettaiyan is not serious about sending you to Saravanan."

It did look like she was just an average person from outside, but inside, she was still fighting the battle. Sometimes, she is fighting it all alone. There is so much pressure on her to give up on her fight. There is so much uncertainty in the path to her destiny. Is she going to come out just an average person, or is she going to come out as an inspiration to many girls that are fighting the similar battle. She is going against the grain, especially culture, and it is not easy at all. No one has ever been an inspiration without going against the grain.

She has this love of her life, there is another guy who is madly in love with her, her compassionate nature, evil father, useless mother and brother, grandparents who are working against her, and the culture she is under with the Thali that was put on her neck against her will. This is her battle ground. Her goal is to have the life she desired in her heart, with the one she loved with her life. You have a long way to go to win this challenge and be an inspiration. Hang in there. Or, will she be just an average person and just give up, and accept whatever she got?

Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Pallanguzhi...hope next week epis will be entertaining...liking vettaiyan's get up...and I like what sudha said to vettaiyan that is to forget meenaxi and that he has married her...

sonr, how can u say that meenaxi becomes an average person if she accepts vettaiyan...well, anyways i dont think she will accept him but maybe the twist is she may end up fighting for him to your surprise...I dont think SM is trying to convey any message to audience, neither do they promised any social message, so just watch it as an entertainment...