Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: migan

Ratna - they won't finish it.

In the recent Kumudam snehidi poll SM came number 3 of all the serials put together.

1. KmKV
2. Vani rani & Deiva Magal
3. SM -2

seems lot of people like it pola.

I already said la Akka SM is very popular among all sections of audiences. 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

I already said la Akka SM is very popular among all sections of audiences. 

😃
migan thumbnail
Monday Brief (Nov 23)

The guys tell Vettaiyyan paid them to stab Tamil
 vaiti angry comes beats up Vettaiyyan telling he planned to kill his father for Sothu, infront of Douglas and kalai. They try to stop. But police come arrest him for stabbing Tamil. Vettaiyyan clueless  kalai upset.

Douglas goes they don't allow him to talk to V. Sudha rushes they don't allow her too finally douglas begs he insp to let her talk to V.

He promise on her he did not do anything and tells will come home in the vevening and asks her to go home. Suda cries and tells him to return home with Meenakshi and not to stay in KK. Vettaiyan unable to answer.

Next Meenakshi coems asks to speak to V. They allow her.

She goes there and stares him.

Thodarum

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Akka.

Tamil negative track romba naal podhu. It's high time they end it soon.

I guess people like to watch fun filled Vettaiyan and lively scenes and not totoo much of negativity.
migan thumbnail

Thanks for the update Akka.

Tamil negative track romba naal podhu. It's high time they end it soon.

I guess people like to watch fun filled Vettaiyan and lively scenes and not totoo much of negativity.

yes - it is time to give back to tamil and Meenakshi realize worth of Vettaiyyan. And let sudha know what is going on and let Sudha illness come in open. 

migan thumbnail
Tuesday and Wednesday 

meeanskhi blasts Vettaiyyan that how could he do that for Soth uand she says never to to come back to KK and everythign over.

RS and Sarada take Vettaiyyan out on bail.

Since Sudha orders v to come with Meenakshi Vettaiyyan still goes to her house and begs her to come she does not even open the door and chase him out from the gate.

Vettaiyyan upset thinking what to tell his Amma nnu.

Tamil comes in jeep and telsl he won by chasing him out and V lost everything. His next goal is Thulasi and he leaves.

V finally goes home and Myna there. Suda further asks about Meenakshi Myna tells she will go nnu

When Myna goes to talk to Meenakshi she chase Myna out also saying all over.

Morning Suda upset meenakshi still not here so she decides to go get her. Vettaiyyan tries to stop but she challenges she will comeback with her marumagal else she won't come at all and goes.

Vettaiyyan calls and informs angry Meenakshi not to show anger on her.

Thodarum...

migan thumbnail
I am so sick of this Begging meenakshi to come for Suda sake. Couldn't they leave her to calm down for some time or tell the damn truth?

I just have a feeling some thing might happen to Sudha that will make vettaiyyan pongi yezhu.

will see.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update akka.

I am still confused why Tamil wanted to separate V&M and same to his son and DIL.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

I am so sick of this Begging meenakshi to come for Suda sake. Couldn't they leave her to calm down for some time or tell the damn truth?

I just have a feeling some thing might happen to Sudha that will make vettaiyyan pongi yezhu.

will see.

me too...they should speak after she has calmed down as she believes that it is vettaiyan who injured her father...

I want sudha to know the truth and vettaiyan to move on, and poor thulasi better leave the place as well...
migan thumbnail

Thanks for the update akka.

I am still confused why Tamil wanted to separate V&M and same to his son and DIL.

Athu than he is taking revenge aam

against Vettaiyyan and Thulasi