Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally vettaiyan gives meenashi and reminds her clearly about the promise he made to her. True enough he loves meenashi but he will never risk his amma life for his love. He promised on sudha to unite both SM. Some people says vettaiyan is cheating meenashi and trying to win her in wrong ways. That is not vettaiyan. Nothing is more important then his amma. And i believe he will try to unite SM if S returns back.
Tamil character is getting worst and disgusting. Its high time his real actions to be exposed.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sonr...meenaxi can love saravanan how much she wants but one has no right to stop vettaiyan from loving or drooling over her...I remember one dialogue from vettaiyan telling meenaxi, "even if I wrote the letter, whats wrong in it, dont I have feelings??" having said that, he never wants her to fall in love forcefully...he kept reminding tata (who was pretending to be saravanan) not to write  meenaxi to to accept vettaiyan and move on with life...

i have just one thing to say, the serial is moving in such way that vettaiyan who used to be a grey character has turned completely positive and tamil who used to be a positive father turned into a full fledged villain...your argument may be valid pre-vettaiyan meenaxi wedding, but now every screenplay is making audience root for vettaiyan and see meenaxi as an emotional fool...

now, I would like vettaiyan to agree to marry kalaiarasi and trust me, meenaxi will never be happy about it...coz she doesnt really know what she wants...having said that, it is meenaxi's confused state that is running the main track now...

Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.N.J., I read in another board, someone said that the story lacks realism since the wedding day. Every situation is somehow artificially turned into Vettaiyan's favor. So, after a while audience started supporting Vettaiyan and see Meenatchi as an emotional fool. This is the crime committed against Meenatchi. A perfectly good person with a perfectly good, simple and basic desire is portrayed as a fool. She is actually a victim of the game people are playing around her, and a victim of circumstances. The hell she is going through is not portrayed very well. It is like the news people only shows what they want to show. They never show the reality.

Emotions are part of the soul. It runs wild. It can swing from one side to the other in minutes. This is the mind realm. A heart of a person is the spirit of a person. This is where a person's conscience resides. A heart of a person is very stable. They are all playing with her emotions, but nobody has access to her heart. You forget things in your brain, but not in your heart. Fifty years from now, she can remember everything that is registered in her heart. This is why people carry their hurts for years. Some can recite incidents word for word after thirty years. A common statement is ,"I remember what you mother said on my wedding day 30 years ago, bla, bla, bla."

This is the first show I ever watched where the heroine is made a complete loser. This can only be changed by restoring her heart's desire. Her father emotionally blackmailed her and got her into this marriage. Tamil was not a good guy turned bad. He was always a stupid, self centered, stubborn guy. He was ungrateful to Saravanan who saved his life. A father emotionally blackmailing his own daughter, going against his own wife and son cannot be a good father. His character was not changed but exposed on the wedding day. Now everybody is standing up against him. He needs to be punished, and that is justice. If everybody is waken up after the wedding and wants to teach him a lesson, I can enjoy that.

If someone robs a bank, just punishing the robber is not enough. The money should also be restored. Punishing the guy is absolutely of no benefit to the bank, but the restoration of the money is. In Tamil's case, Meenatchi's life (her dream, her peace, her joy) was robbed. Punishing him is of no benefit to her, but restoration of her life with Saravanan is. No court of law will allow the robber to keep the money because the robber gave the money to a good guy. Justice in any part of the world is to restore the money to the original owner. I recently read a news, a guy cheated a group of investors and gave some of the money to a church in America, but the courts ordered the church to pay back the money. That is justice.

Of course, the current story line has changed. It has been this way for almost an year that people have forgotten the past. I am still having the bird's eye view of the story, and looking for justice and some value to the story. Soundarya once told Saravanan, "Don't worry about Vettaiyan. You are class A. He is not even class B. He is C, D, of E. He is tharai ticket." In the current show, all the class A people are gone. Meenatchi told Saravanan once, "If a quality girl like Priya wants to have you at any cost, that would mean I am in love with a quality guy." In the absence of class A quality people, tharai tickets have become heroes. R.S and Saratha are no longer acting like people from Canada. Soundarya in no longer acting like an educated person. So, everybody in the show is tharai ticket.

Meenatchi had Canada in her hand. Many work hard for their American dream, but she had it in her hand. She had the mind set of Saravanan. She enjoyed his ways. They were very compatible. They both followed the principle "Innar seytharai orththal, avar naana nannanyam seythu vidal. Do good to those who hurt you. That way, you will heap coals of fire on their head." On the other hand Kalai Arassi and Vettaiyan are very compatible in the way they think and handle things. A heroine should move up in her life, and that is victory. That is something to achieve and celebrate. If Meenatchi ever accepts Vettaiyan, that means she was coerced into it and she came down many steps to accept such a low level of life. An utter waste of her destiny, failure of her love, and the death of her dream.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This intro of new Soundariya was bit too much in today's episode. Why can't they just show that they have changed the actor instead of this introducing scene. This show is just LOL!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Baki

This intro of new Soundariya was bit too much in today's episode. Why can't they just show that they have changed the actor instead of this introducing scene. This show is just LOL!

Seriously this is too much

Vettaiyyan introducing her to everyone . Grrr
migan thumbnail
Tamil started the new drama with giving Sothu and excluding Sudha.
later when being questioned he says he will give the share but not trustign Vettaiyyan nnu

new plan of his. grrr
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka
migan thumbnail
Tamil provokes Vettaiyyan in many ways scolding him he keeps quiet.
but he says Vettaiyyan is the father of Thulasi child and Vettaiyan loses it and tries to choke him.

Everyone comes Tamil tells them V fighting for Sothu.

So the yall slap and chase him away.

Vettaiyyan not able to say anything because it will impact Thulasi nnu.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Akka.

Why Tamil falling so low. Can his character be redeemed ..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
New promo

Vettaiyan and Doglous having drinks. V says "en kaiyala than Tamil ku saavu" and D too encourages him.

On the other side. Some men attacking Tamil with Aruval.