Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Friday Nov 6 brief

Vettaiyyan and Douglas catch Tami and pandi enjoying drinking and smoking but they could not take pictures as his phone goes off power. they escape from there.

Later he tries to explain to Meenakshi why he had the letter but she would nto listen to hom further chases him saying if he has vmss then don't try to talk to her vaam.

Vettaiyyan begs RS to correct thsi by telling the truth about Saravanana bu RS uses the same trick of getting drunk not revealing anything. Vettaiyyan frustrated

RS cries Saravana.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the promo and update...

ya I also feel vettaiyan should leave the place, along with his sister like thulasi...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PICS...I think its new actress as Soundarya...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh it seems 
I liked current actress what happened to her?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
posting again in this page...

PICS...I think its new actress as Soundarya...

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS the promo and the pics also Krithu ðŸ˜ƒ

And thanks for the update Meenu Ka ðŸ˜ƒ

They changed Soundarya? I liked the current one... :/

And Vettaiyan...  It is high time that he moves on with Kalai so that the fools in Tamil's home understand his worth...  ðŸ˜›
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
y i feel tat saravana is in coma r is he dead... wenever RS is asked abt saravana he cries...r did saravana lose his mental stability Edited by --aarthi-- - 8 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updates meenu ka and the promo and pics krithika. I wish they did not changed the actress. I liked her na.
I agree with meenu ka. Its high time vettaiyan leaves the house and try work out things from out.
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My thoughts on love and winning the heart.
A while ago Arunachalam advised Vettaiyan that he shouldn't have won the challenge, the cycle race. The more you make her lose, you will lose her. He started following it a little bit, but his real nature keeps popping up.

Meenatchi is a loving person.
1. Love is as strong as death.
2. Love never fails.
3. Also, love is a weakness.

On Monday, Nov. 09, 2015, Vettaiyan used her love as her weakness to get to her. Her only bargaining chip was telling Sudha that they are acting as husband and wife. When Vettaiyan used her loving personality as a weakness, she was left without guard, weaponless. He got into her space very easily. When Vettaiyan threatened to kill himself on the engagement day, when he kidnapped her to tie thali forcefully, she agreed that he can tie the Thali. She didn't want him to die. That's her personality. He used her loving personality as a weakness. She hated him for that. 

If he ever wants to win her heart, he needs to learn to lose. For now, it is not his personality. You don't win someone's heart by buying stuff. Right now he is worshiping her, and that is only gaining her respect. In the beginning Meenatchi told Saravanan, "I didn't like you first. It looked like you were drooling after me (valiyirathu maathiri iruntheechu)." Only thing Vettaiyan has ever done is to drool after her. This usually turn girls off.

First her father did everything to force her to Vettaiyan. Now, her grandfather is doing everything to force her to Vettaiyan. Again, this should turn her off as well. Love usually comes out from inside a person against all odds, just like it formed between Saravanan and Meenatchi. When outsiders try to make it happen, it is called coercion. Coercion is a crime in many countries.

When Tamil wanted to engage Meenatchi to Vettaiyan, Saravanan and Meenatchi used their loving personality to work. They didn't fight back, nor challenged him. Instead, they decided to let go of their love. It looked like weakness, but worked very strong in his heart. They won his heart. This is the secret to winning someone's heart. Vettaiyan, on the other hand likes to challenge and win. This is the way to lose one's heart.

Now, things like immigration problem and whatever has happened to Saravanan is in the way. I want to see how the power and unfailing nature of love is going to work in Saravanan's and Meenatchi's lives. They both are left without a weapon to fight. Just like for their engagement, they only had their love and it worked for them. Regardless of how great the problem was, they kept falling in love with each other, and kept winning the hearts of many. This time that's all they got against all odds. This time, I hope it will win everybody, including the few people that were left off last time, and resolve their life long family enmity. After all "Love is as strong as death, and love never fails."

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy deepavali SM makkalae ... busy week for everyone i guess :) thus brief updates for this week ...
M keeps treatening V she will call sudha if he keeps disturbing her. V tells her its ok, he will tell sudha nu rings his mother. She answers the call while M pleads him not tell sudha anything. V cutd the line and tells M that his mother is ulagam for him. He promised on Sudha before this to M that he will unite M with S. How can he break the promise he made on his amma? M is no value to him then his mother (super vettaiya...) V tell M not to believe all letters and leaves.

Loosu tamil writes another letter again playing deeper on M feelings. This letter says S coming soon with parents to get M. V is angry with Tamil for hurting M more.

Tamil openly tells thulasi he will make sure the baby is not born in this house.

V starts new game. Since tamil lied about heart attack - V uses this and tells family now on Tamil need to be strict diet and torture him with kalli etc lolz.

Tamil and pandi plans to hurt V by taking his land. Pandi calls panjayatha and claims V has not paid his debts or redeem his land thus pandi wants the land to his name. Pandi guy runs and comes say V working on the land. Everyone goes to see.

Thodarum