Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: lakshmikr

oh...gisel..we hav now on worry for pandi not for myna. πŸ˜† yday hearing myna's bad mouthing only he wanted to take revenge on her,think if she get married to pandi πŸ˜† πŸ‘ sethan pandi..it will b more hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Lols I feel the same 

Also I would like to see pani - Myna pair and how Myna attuvachufying him could not wait πŸ˜†
migan thumbnail

On the above to be frank I hated Vettaiyyan Meenakshi pair in the beginning when they got married hoping Saravanan will come back abd they can reunite nnu

but during the course Vettaiyyan changed slowly(Kavin's acting got better too)

And they both started feeling compatible and infac nice chemistry as well - At this point even if Saravanan comes back I would not be able to accept him.

Agree on the staying separate applied for divorce etc then it would be different story then.

sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

Im sorry perhaps I should have not used the word selfless, he may not be selfless completely...but he is a good guy yaar...I mean a changed person...

No one is 100% righteous, even saravanan lied to meenaxi and that's why she fell for him...

I like vettaiyan the way it is, he may not be perfect but likeable as per current track...perhaps I'm biased that Ive only started following the serial ardently after vettaiyan took over as a lead...

and coming to this...
Will the society accept and rejoice with this couple and celebrate the victory of their love?

I dont think so, if vettaiyan and meenaxi stayed separate and applied for divorce then people may applaud her love...but no, this two roamed together, stayed in the same house and on top of that this hubby wife drama...

Meenatchi's story is,
Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulakam
Mayila pidichu kaala udaichu paada sollukira ulakam

The whole situation with Vettaiyan and the pressure of society is her cage. It is messed up. Just like a cuckoo bird in the cage, she has to sing to the tune of her task masters. Her freedom to choose and to live a heartfelt happy life had been robbed. Now, she is that bird in the cage. It doesn't matter even if Vettaiyan is good, she had already given her heart to someone else, and that someone else is an awesome guy. This Saravanan is a well bred, well educated, talented guy. He put his life on the line to make Thenmolly's marriage happen, to save Tamil's life and Vaithi's love. He never flirted with other girls, he did hard labor to get Meenatchi her saree just because she asked for it, he saved her from Pandi while she was still mad at him. He respected Tamil regardless of his bad treatment, and he refused to elope though he had the full support.

Hiding the identity in the beginning stages of love is common. That's the only way to know if the other person is in love with you as a person and not on your background. In Saravanan's case, there were many challenges, and his family background was the biggest. So, the way it went , the love had to be proven every step of the way. Finally, when the truth came out, it was tested big time and her love was proven. Their love for each other is very sincere and well proven. This is the very reason, if this love fails, there is no justice nor beauty in this story. If this love fails, both Saravanan and Meenatchi loose and Vettaiyan's one sided love wins.

This Vettaiyan doesn't have a good track record. He worked so hard on the morning of Saravanan and Meenatchi's engagement day. Meenatchi started believing that he has changed, only to find out that he had an ulterior motive. All that work work was self serving. His motive was to have her at all cost, and he ended up kidnapping her. His current change also has the same ulterior motive.

Now, tell me, if you still want Meenatchi to fall for Vettaiyan? Have you forgotten the past? It's not even one year since Saravanan disappeared. After 25 years Tamil couldn't get over his love for his sister. How long should Meenatchi take to get over her love for her heart's desire Saravanan. Is the society you live in is that cruel? Does this society have a heart, or is it just some rules? How many people is this society going to put in cages and ask them to live a life they don't want to live and force them to live a life that doesn't satisfy their souls?
This society is called,
Kuyila pidichu koondil adaichu paada sollukira ulakam
Mayila pidichu kaala udaichu paada sollukira ulakam

I have given my objective analysis of the story. Absolutely no bias. I am hoping for a good ending.

Cheers.
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tamil fonts are not showing up.
Please ignore this
Edited by sonr - 8 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: migan

Lols I feel the same 

Also I would like to see pani - Myna pair and how Myna attuvachufying him could not wait πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I commented after seeing the update...I watched the video only now! 

Myna was MynaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰! Now I understand what you are saying😳!

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday brief updates
Vettaiyan tells tamil the truth about letter and tamil admits yes he send and challenges vettaiyan to tell meenashi (lolz looks like tamil has another plan) vettaiyan goes to meenashi to tell her aaabouthe letter. Loosu meenashi refuses to hear anything and tears the envelope. Meenashi tells vettaiyan the letter is from her saravanan and shows him a pair of kolasu. She says this one kolasu arrived today. Its from him. Last time he took one of her kolasu and today saravanan post it. Vettaiyan confused and leaves.

Vaithi and thulasi plans to go shopping. Tamil calls some officer gives false information in temple account is being cheated. Thulasi hears this and cries in anger. Vaithi recieves calls from.officer and had to cancel the shopping. Thulasi tells tamil she know its his work and ask him not to do such cheap things for his age and leaves.
migan thumbnail
Thanks ratna for the update

Wish Thulasi did not tell Tamil she knew about him nnu

meenakshi no use loosu
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Tamil.. Unbelievable character.. Irritating.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!
In every serial the "mother/mother-in-law" character will the "evil" character. For a change they are trying a "father/father-in-law" evil character!

Still enjoying the cat and mouse gameπŸ˜›
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My version of ending completely differs here. Both meenashi and tamil does not deserve husband/sil like vettaiyan. Both of them been nothing but selfish and uses vettaiyan for their needs.
Tamil used vettaiyan before cause hated saravanan. Meenashi using him now to join saravanan. None ever cared for vettaiyan who did no mistake except for loving meenashi sincerely.

If director decides to bring saravanan and join with meenashi, that's the worst that can happen. From the beginning this love started with a lie. Saravanan fake his id to get meenashi love him. Can't say S did this so M loves him not for his background. That is completely ridiculous. This was cheating M to fall in love. S clearly knew if M knows who he was, she would not have loved him.

The ending i would like to have is vettaiyan taking his mom and leaves tamil house. Goes taking his love with him - leaving meenashi with her family.