Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Gisel

I saw in VTA, SM(whole team on stage) getting some award and the director saying that the "kathai" is so strong (with Rachitha shaking her head very vigorously).
Ena story nu pakkalam...

Of course, Kathai is very important. The story has lost its tracks since the wedding day. The Challenge coming from SM1 to SM2 is that the enmity between Saravanan's family and Tamils Family should be resolved. The challenge to Meenatchi is that she should love and marry the only one guy she is not allowed to love and marry. When they were just one step away from achieving this goal, everything collapsed. Since then, there is one positive movement that Tamil is willing to Accept Saravanan.

Now the questions are:
Will Meenatchi stand on her ground without giving into the pressure?
Will Saravanan come back with a valid reason why he disappeared?
Will the society accept and rejoice with this couple and celebrate the victory of their love?

Vettaiyan has not been part of the original equation, but he should not be left out. Kalai Arassi is there. They both like and enjoy each other's company. so it is okay.
Originally posted by migan

Very nice episode and good question from Soundarya

I am not sure when Meenakshi going to realize hope it is not too late

I think the fact that Meenatchi couldn't write anything is because she is at a state of shock. This is the same thing when you meet your love after a long time, you have no words to say. Vaayadaichupoi nitpaanga. Actually, the opposite to what Soundarya said is true.. If she is not in love with Saravanan anymore, she wouldn't have gone into the shock mode. She would have completely ignored it; rather she kept reading it again and again, and calls Myna to share her joy.
Originally posted by lakshmikr

The way granny's cried y'day seems to b ss is no more.wohooo πŸ‘ πŸ˜† we have got new comedian now,its pandi.hes gonna marry myna n get nicely caught by her n will surely bcom our favourite comedian πŸ˜‰ .veetaiyan also tells her n kurri that whatever comes on ur way accept it.so its pandi whose gonna come her way. 😊

pandi and myna seems promising πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sonr

When did Vettaiyan become selfless. He is always out to get Meenatchi at any cost. He wasn't honest about bringing her to Canada. He was very sad when the letter came from Canada. He used every opportunity to coerce her. He used Tamil big time in the past. He didn't miss an opportunity to touch her when she wanted to put nail polish. He is such a cunning guy, putting a good man mask to get her. He is uneducated, flirt, kidnapped Meenatchi, black mailed Saravanan, an so on. He knows his love is one sided. As a gentleman, he should have left her a long time ago. If he ever allowed to have Meenatchi, that would be shame. He is a crook to the core.

Im sorry perhaps I should have not used the word selfless, he may not be selfless completely...but he is a good guy yaar...I mean a changed person...

No one is 100% righteous, even saravanan lied to meenaxi and that's why she fell for him...

I like vettaiyan the way it is, he may not be perfect but likeable as per current track...perhaps I'm biased that Ive only started following the serial ardently after vettaiyan took over as a lead...

and coming to this...
Will the society accept and rejoice with this couple and celebrate the victory of their love?

I dont think so, if vettaiyan and meenaxi stayed separate and applied for divorce then people may applaud her love...but no, this two roamed together, stayed in the same house and on top of that this hubby wife drama... Edited by .NJ. - 8 years ago
For me, just my opinion. If meenashi had sincerely loved saravanan and as she claim true love, she would have stood up and stop the marriage. Can't say she was a coward at the time. If she had truly loved him she would have stop vettaiyan. 
But now what she going through with vettaiyan, seem true. Her mother gave her reality check. And meenashi break down crying because deep down she is aware her mom is right.
Tuesday updates brief
Vettaiyan comes to see meenashi who cries to him about what sudha said. Vettaiyan manage to calm her as usual and successfully manage steal the letter.

saradha ask rs if mayb true saravanan wrote this letter? (So he is alive?) R seem to think yet says impossible. Vettaiyan brings the letter and rs confirm its fake. Step canada but its been posted at their village.

pandi tries to vambufy mayna who gives him nicely and leaves. Pandi vows to take revenge. 
Originally posted by sonr

Of course, Kathai is very important. The story has lost its tracks since the wedding day. The Challenge coming from SM1 to SM2 is that the enmity between Saravanan's family and Tamils Family should be resolved. The challenge to Meenatchi is that she should love and marry the only one guy she is not allowed to love and marry. When they were just one step away from achieving this goal, everything collapsed. Since then, there is one positive movement that Tamil is willing to Accept Saravanan.

Now the questions are:
Will Meenatchi stand on her ground without giving into the pressure?
Will Saravanan come back with a valid reason why he disappeared?

Vettaiyan has not been part of the original equation, but he should not be left out. Kalai Arassi is there. They both like and enjoy each other's company. so it is okay.

1.Of course the enimty is resolved! Tamil is ready to marry off Meens to SSaravanan.πŸ˜› 

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

For me, just my opinion. If meenashi had sincerely loved saravanan and as she claim true love, she would have stood up and stop the marriage. Can't say she was a coward at the time. If she had truly loved him she would have stop vettaiyan. 
But now what she going through with vettaiyan, seem true. Her mother gave her reality check. And meenashi break down crying because deep down she is aware her mom is right.

3. According to me, SSaravanan will not come back. His story will be an open end.

4. Meenatchi needs more time...That's why RS are here...It has become Saravanan (Perumal) Meenatchi. Not many can deny that...

5. Its just a serial! Take the good things and leave the bad!
Edited by Gisel - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .NJ.

Im sorry perhaps I should have not used the word selfless, he may not be selfless completely...but he is a good guy yaar...I mean a changed person...

No one is 100% righteous, even saravanan lied to meenaxi and that's why she fell for him...

I like vettaiyan the way it is, he may not be perfect but likeable as per current track...perhaps I'm biased that Ive only started following the serial ardently after vettaiyan took over as a lead...

and coming to this...

I dont think so, if vettaiyan and meenaxi stayed separate and applied for divorce then people may applaud her love...but no, this two roamed together, stayed in the same house and on top of that this hubby wife drama...

Totally agree with you and as you said no one is 100% right and no one is 100% wrong. If someone claims it, they are 100% wrongπŸ˜‰

And no one is perfect for humanity's sake!
Edited by Gisel - 8 years ago
Thanks for the brief updates!!
Pandi ku role illa na intha new track?😲

I love Myna in the show...hope nothing happens to her
Originally posted by Gisel

Thanks for the brief updates!!
Pandi ku role illa na intha new track?😲

I love Myna in the show...hope nothing happens to her
oh...gisel..we hav now on worry for pandi not for myna. πŸ˜† yday hearing myna's bad mouthing only he wanted to take revenge on her,think if she get married to pandi πŸ˜† πŸ‘ sethan pandi..it will b more hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ‘