Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with both your points that Meenakshi should fall in love regardless of Sakthi Sarav's state. I was ok with that this long as you all said 
But after now so much dragging 

and I agree she is insensitive to Vettaiyyan feeling and not even bothered about Sudha she is all alone in her house where as her appa asked nnu she is staying her with everyone else aound.

it is time she has to feel for him and now their pair looks very good.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I saw in VTA, SM(whole team on stage) getting some award and the director saying that the "kathai" is so strong (with Rachitha shaking her head very vigorously).
Ena story nu pakkalam...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday epi, was a good reality check for meenaxi...
coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gisel

I saw in VTA, SM(whole team on stage) getting some award and the director saying that the "kathai" is so strong (with Rachitha shaking her head very vigorously).

Ena story nu pakkalam...

Exactly what I said when I was watching it 😆
migan thumbnail
Monday October 26  brief
Vettaiyyan goes home and talk to Suda hears what she asked R &S he cries, scolds her and asks her never say she is going to die nnu.

Suda agrees.

Myna comes and asks Vettaiyan (Taniya poi) why yo uare acting like that he tells for Amma atleast she can be happy nnu.

Next fulla meenaksh itrying to write reply to Saravanan she could not seem to write at all could not proceed after Anbulla saravananukku

her mom comes sees all paper thrown on the floor she scolds Meenakshi for trying to write to him, she tell Saravanan not in your mind any more he is gone if you still loved him then you would have written pages now. She scolds and leave. Meenaksi challenge and try to write nothign comes up she cries.

Vettaiyyan goes to RS and Sarada tell them letter came fro mSaro nnu they shock tell him it is not possible and forgery 

they ask him to bring the letter some how to investigate. He agrees.After he leaves both cry

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 8 years ago
migan thumbnail
Very nice episode and good question from Soundarya

I am not sure when Meenakshi going to realize hope it is not too late
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update :)

SS truth should come out in open soon. But feeling sad though.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
i dnt y i feel tat Sakthi saravanan is no more..
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way granny's cried y'day seems to b ss is no more.wohooo 👏 😆 we have got new comedian now,its pandi.hes gonna marry myna n get nicely caught by her n will surely bcom our favourite comedian 😉 .veetaiyan also tells her n kurri that whatever comes on ur way accept it.so its pandi whose gonna come her way. 😊
sonr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

naane thaan 😉 me fine, how are you jjaya...long time no see...

meenaxi feelings is very unclear, at times she is so irritating, I find her very insensitive towards vettaiyan's feelings...What I meant earlier was I dont want her to fall for vettaiyan after knowing there is no chance for her to settle with saravanan...that's very unfair for vettaiyan who is selfless...

When did Vettaiyan become selfless. He is always out to get Meenatchi at any cost. He wasn't honest about bringing her to Canada. He was very sad when the letter came from Canada. He used every opportunity to coerce her. He used Tamil big time in the past. He didn't miss an opportunity to touch her when she wanted to put nail polish. He is such a cunning guy, putting a good man mask to get her. He is uneducated, flirt, kidnapped Meenatchi, black mailed Saravanan, an so on. He knows his love is one sided. As a gentleman, he should have left her a long time ago. If he ever allowed to have Meenatchi, that would be shame. He is a crook to the core.