Originally posted by: Gisel

Everyone understands and are saying "MOVE ON!" 

Thanks for the update!

๐Ÿ‘ ya only this loosu did not understand
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks Ravi for the update.
high time they change Vettaiyyan and Kalai together and let Meenakshi feel some thing atleast.

If not I have no words

I stil wonder what is the secret R & S hiding about Saravanan?

Even they don't know pola 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The director and producer for some reason trying to run the series more longer thus dragging and annoying this serial. Meenashi can be one fool. Its obvious the love she had for saravanan long gone. She has started to fall for vettaiyan. She is very comfortable around him and she feels jealous seeing him with mayna. Vera enna venum? Kodumae lah.
Saravanan died mayb. Or he might come back but married. Meenashi will mock him insult him etc. Shabaa mudiyalae. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next week promo..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0G0harfkc&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Habba intha promo va romba nal minadi ya ethir pathen. Ippavathu vanthu chai...
2nd letter by RS?๐Ÿ˜•
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

The director and producer for some reason trying to run the series more longer thus dragging and annoying this serial. Meenashi can be one fool. Its obvious the love she had for saravanan long gone. She has started to fall for vettaiyan. She is very comfortable around him and she feels jealous seeing him with mayna. Vera enna venum? Kodumae lah.

Saravanan died mayb. Or he might come back but married. Meenashi will mock him insult him etc. Shabaa mudiyalae. 

well said...what meenaxi wants is very unclear...she is shown obsessed with saravanan but at the same time possessive about vettaiyan...

I would prefer her to fall for vettaiyan before knowing saravanan married/died...

because of meenaxi's obsession towards her lover, now i would like to see vettaiyan moving ahead with kalaiarasi who loves him genuinely...
jjaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .NJ.

well said...what meenaxi wants is very unclear...she is shown obsessed with saravanan but at the same time possessive about vettaiyan...

I would prefer her to fall for vettaiyan before knowing saravanan married/died...

because of meenaxi's obsession towards her lover, now i would like to see vettaiyan moving ahead with kalaiarasi who loves him genuinely...

NJ akka... Neengala.. Wowow welcome to ds forum..๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜›hwru 
Actually, it would have been very absurb if they had shown immediate Changes in meenakshi's interest. I loved the way they showed the gradual transition of her mind n blossoming of her love for vettaiyan.. But it's being dragged too much now, and at times I feel she is selfish and using vettaiyan. 

Even I want her to express her love for vettaiyan to shakthi saravanan. I wanna see her realising her love for vettaiyan and it's high time to show them instead of the Tamil saga dats is being shown now... Let's c๐Ÿ˜›
jjaya thumbnail
Tfs krithikas. 
Thanks for posting the promo videos regularly ๐Ÿ˜›
jjaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

thanks Ravi for the update.

high time they change Vettaiyyan and Kalai together and let Meenakshi feel some thing atleast.

If not I have no words

I stil wonder what is the secret R & S hiding about Saravanan?

Even they don't know pola 

๐Ÿคฃexactly, avangale inum mudivu paniruka matanga pola.. 

Meenakshi thirumanam yarudan nu marriage ku panna mari... 
Shakthi saravanan ku enagirukum vote panunga nu sollama irundha seri๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jjaya

NJ akka... Neengala.. Wowow welcome to ds forum..๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜›hwru 
Actually, it would have been very absurb if they had shown immediate Changes in meenakshi's interest. I loved the way they showed the gradual transition of her mind n blossoming of her love for vettaiyan.. But it's being dragged too much now, and at times I feel she is selfish and using vettaiyan. 

Even I want her to express her love for vettaiyan to shakthi saravanan. I wanna see her realising her love for vettaiyan and it's high time to show them instead of the Tamil saga dats is being shown now... Let's c๐Ÿ˜›

naane thaan ๐Ÿ˜‰ me fine, how are you jjaya...long time no see...

meenaxi feelings is very unclear, at times she is so irritating, I find her very insensitive towards vettaiyan's feelings...What I meant earlier was I dont want her to fall for vettaiyan after knowing there is no chance for her to settle with saravanan...that's very unfair for vettaiyan who is selfless...