Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cadbury- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello...im a constant veiwer of this show...uupdaters ku time kidaikulana, i may help u!!

:)
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks krituma for spoiler.
I do hope saradha plan will expose tamil real character. Then everyone must leave him alone. Whi watched friday episode? What did tamil told meenashi that made her change her mind?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -cadbury-

Hello...im a constant veiwer of this show...uupdaters ku time kidaikulana, i may help u!!

:)

Hi Please post updates - it is open now.
migan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks krituma for spoiler.

I do hope saradha plan will expose tamil real character. Then everyone must leave him alone. Whi watched friday episode? What did tamil told meenashi that made her change her mind?

Tamil cries saying he would feel better if Meenakshi stayed with him, he will recover fast and he will fall on Vettaiyyan feet to make meenakshi stay there.

Hearing it she melts and decides to stay.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Got a chance to watch SM second half of the episode..Where Tamil son plans to go to a movie with his wife. BTW The couple looked good :)..But I was shocked to see Tamil spoiling his sons plan and it was irritating to see his drama ..Iam confused why a dad wants both his son as well as daughter life to spoil this way. I have heard Tamil doesn't like Vettaiyan that's why he wants Meenatchi to stay away. Hope I am right in their track. But he doesn't like to see his son happy with his wife too. Too bad.
migan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Got a chance to watch SM second half of the episode..Where Tamil son plans to go to a movie with his wife. BTW The couple looked good :)..But I was shocked to see Tamil spoiling his sons plan and it was irritating to see his drama ..Iam confused why a dad wants both his son as well as daughter life to spoil this way. I have heard Tamil doesn't like Vettaiyan that's why he wants Meenatchi to stay away. Hope I am right in their track. But he doesn't like to see his son happy with his wife too. Too bad.

Krituma - Tamil wants to take revenge on everyone. Especially Vettaiyyan and then Vaith iand Thulasi

Everyone humiliaed him aam

Athan he is acting like that to take revenge
migan thumbnail
Tuesday is good episode especially the second part
Tuesday Oct 06

Vettaiyyan goes to see Meenaksh iTamil stosp him and asks for apology(all acting all nice words)  V confused does not talk back then realize Meenakshi watch them and that's why Tamil behaved like that.

meenakshi comes and she was mad for Vettaiyyan not calling plus Vettayan not respecting Tamil she leaves saying she will only stay there

Vettaiyyan goes to kalai place and he seems sad kalai finds out he did not call Meenakshi and scolds hi msaying Meenakshi loves him too much nnu. Vettaiyyan thinks she also does not know story nnu.

She says respect her as wife and also give me friendship nnu.

vaithi Thulasi ready to go out, Tamil pretends lie kdizzy asks vaith ito drop him.

Vaithi no other go so agrees.

On the way stopped by RS they tell they wil ltake Tamil in car as he should not go in bike and sends Thulasi and Viathi off. They tease and make Tamil walk all the way home.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks migan..

Rs & Saradha sema aappu to Tamil..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tamil character is so annoying these days. Cant stand seeing him. Worst is loosu meenashi falling all again for her father's act. Where is soundarya missing these days?