Saravanan Meenashi Updates & Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Habba finally interesting episode!!

Arrival of RS and Saradha 👍🏼 And that too RS is more bold and brave No longer scared of Tamil lolz. Tamil and co comes to see RS and Tamil ask why are they here? How dare they come here nu. RS ask who is Tamil to question him? 👏 Gives Tamil nicely and insults him for Vaithi loosing the girl of his love, Meenashi staying at home separate from husband. RS says all this while Tamil has seen the comedy RS - hereafter its going to be Villan RS lolz

Precap was semma - RS says its time for tea and ask saradha if she gave tea for Saravanan. Meenashi becomes happy hearing his name while others has blank look.

Thanks Akka for the update.

I think it's Vettaiyan who the RS was talking about.

I doubt SS is back.
MB shifted to Pudhu kavidhai time 6.30 pm. So SM not ending.
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks Akka for the update.

I think it's Vettaiyan who the RS was talking about.

I doubt SS is back.

Ohh amalae - cud be they meant Vettaiyan nu.

Lolz sm not ending aa
Had a chance to watch the last scene.

Very excited to see RS and Sharadha .. Got back those wonderful days memories :)

RS gave semma reply to Tamil.

They brought some color to the show I guess. Since they said they are going to settle here in the village.. They might bring Vettaiyan Meenakshi closer.

I doubt SS is back. Already the story got complicated.. No more confusions please.Edited by krithikas - 8 years ago
Originally posted by krithikas

Had a chance to watch the last scene.

Very excited to see RS and Sharadha .. Got back those wonderful days memories :)

RS gave semma reply to Tamil.

They brought some color to the show I guess. Since they said they are going to settle here in the village.. They might bring Vettaiyan Meenakshi closer.

I doubt SS is back. Already the story got complicated.. No more confusions please.

WOW 

Good

I feel Saravanan is dead

They just came back to unite V &M I think
Thanks for the updates Ji 😃

Yeah, even I am doubting that SS is back... 

And I don't think SM is ending any time soon either... 😆
Originally posted by migan

I feel Saravanan is dead

😆😆
Originally posted by SushK16

😆😆

🤣
Both RS Saradh fantastic today 👍🏼

Tamil and gumbal goes back, Tamil blames soundarya and says she definitely knows her parents coming back and updates everything to them. She might hope to get Saravanan marry Meenashi - but he would rather have Meenashi die as his daughter then allowing her to marry saravanan. Meenashi shock.

Both meenashi mayna comes to see saravanan. RS does not allow. Meenashi ask why are they being hard on her - what did she do nu. She wants to see saravanan.  What fault she did they are angry with her? RS says she got married - got tied thali from vettaiyan. Meenashi shock. Saradha too ask yeah why love one guy and marry another - oh super both spoke our mind out loud and clear. Meenashi shock while myna remains silent.

thodarum