Amit Behl to enter Bindass' Zindagi Wins

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Talented actor Amit Behl, who was last seen in Star Plus' Ek Haseena Thi, is all set to enter Bindass' Zindagi Wins (Cinevistaas) as Dr. Alia's (Abigail Jain) father. He will be playing a pivotal role in the coming episodes.

Informs a source, "He will enact the role of Colonel Shadab Akhter, who went on a war during Alia's childhood. As he did not return from the war front, everyone considered him to be dead. But one day he would come back in their lives. In a flashback sequence it would be shown that Alia's dad would be her inspiration and he would want Alia to become a doctor. Alia's love interest, Dr. Veer (Kushal Punjabi), would be Shadab's junior during the war and together they would take care of the soldiers."

In the coming episode Veer will get know about Alia's dad and he will be guilt ridden with the fact that he was not able to save Colonel Shadab during the war.

When we contacted Amit, he confirmed his entry.

Get ready for this some major twists and turns.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so basically alia's father is alive
and ll soon enter
but veer thinks he couldnot save him
thats why he came to take care of alia and now falls for her
πŸ˜•
is it??
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
confused...will wait for d epi...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Think her father is in flashback sequences only otherwise why would veer feel guilty. 
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aliya's father is coming..that's okk...πŸ˜ƒ
But ye kaisa twist hai...mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya πŸ˜•
i thought he knew everything about aliya's dad...infact his dad only sent him to alia, right to protect her or save her or whatever
toh ab ye sab guilt ridden...ye sab kya hai...!!!
Now i'm full on confused..
Toh kya dr.veer iss guilt ke wajah se aaya hai???
Its nice..cvs have something different for us in store❀️
Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do not get so confused with the article. Wait for the episodes to be aired. The site from where you picked it up also makes mistakes at time.  I have seen it happen with some other serials as well. They say something and it is actually opposite of it. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS so finally alia dad will came back will wait for the actual episode to air 
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Do not get so confused with the article. Wait for the episodes to be aired. The site from where you picked it up also makes mistakes at time.  I have seen it happen with some other serials as well. They say something and it is actually opposite of it. 

Supriya I know the site reports rubbish most of the time and I think this times rubbish is Veer being Aliyas love interest because we all know Aliyas love interest..πŸ˜†

However I think Aliyas dad coming back is plausible.. We know for now that Aliyas dad is missing.. the article says that Veer came to Aliya out of guilty conscience of not being able to save her father. 

I think Aliyas father was presumed dead (after having gone missing or something) and Veer feels guilty because it should have been him had Aliyas dad not gone on his place or something.  The reason I think this is not fake is because it explains a lot of things

1. Veers protective attitude
2. Veer asking Aliya not to lose faith in medicine after sinha incident (that was almost like a fatherly advice)
3. the tenderness in his eyes when she isnt looking. 
4 The 'i will always be there for you line' because he knows without her dad she is all alone

And once again I have the same feeling that Veer has been in love with Aliya before he even met her. 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aashti

Supriya I know the site reports rubbish most of the time and I think this times rubbish is Veer being Aliyas love interest because we all know Aliyas love interest..πŸ˜†

However I think Aliyas dad coming back is plausible.. We know for now that Aliyas dad is missing.. the article says that Veer came to Aliya out of guilty conscience of not being able to save her father. 

I think Aliyas father was presumed dead (after having gone missing or something) and Veer feels guilty because it should have been him had Aliyas dad not gone on his place or something.  The reason I think this is not fake is because it explains a lot of things

1. Veers protective attitude
2. Veer asking Aliya not to lose faith in medicine after sinha incident (that was almost like a fatherly advice)
3. the tenderness in his eyes when she isnt looking. 
4 The 'i will always be there for you line' because he knows without her dad she is all alone

And once again I have the same feeling that Veer has been in love with Aliya before he even met her. 

@bold is it like his father choose him for aliya earlier?
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

@bold is it like his father choose him for aliya earlier?

I have a feeling that her father might have talked a lot about Aliya to Veer and he developed a tendre for her.