CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

CID: Written Update: CID IN TRAIN (II) airing 2nd May 2015 (Page 3)

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SAMAN-

Thanks for the WU Gd
Hilarious comments esp Shreya ones LOL
I really enjoyed the episode esp re Duo and Purvi Embarrassed

Thank You so much..EmbarrassedClap

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Joined: 12 February 2014
Posts: 23267

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by bluetides

OML GD LOL

what a laughing blaster
esp Mere paas ticket bhee nahi. BHAIYA LOL LOL  LOL
You made my Monday LOL LOL 

and Spoiled Mine...PinchDead
Thank You so much...EmbarrassedClap
oops LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 5292

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Padmpriya

Thanks for Wu Dada, 
One point wanna clear, Purvi di jumped because Ameesha was holding the driver at point blank range and there is limited space inside the car, agar Purvi try karti toh the gun could accidentally fire and kill him. Besides Ameesha had no way of escaping, so she ensured the innocent's life was saved by jumping out.

Sorry Padma, But This time I did not Apologize...
She did Wrong, atleast Wo Try karti kyunkay agr Wo Gun pr hath nahi daal skti thi tou Amesha kay Pait ya Pair pr Hit kr skti thi, jis sy Gun ki Direction change hoti ya atleast Goli chalti bhi tou Driver ko Point Blank Nahi lagti...
Officers ko in hee Cheezun ki Training dii jati hay...
warna Un mein aur Hum mein kya Difference raha...
already Ek Larki, CID Officers ko Pagal banati rahi Poory Epi mein...D'oh
Thank You so much...EmbarrassedClap
I am not asking for apology Dada Smile
They're given that training but it is for worst case scenarios where there is no other possible option. If Purvi had no other option but to attack Ameesha in order to ensure that their mission was successful, then it was probable to take the risk. But here Ameesha was demanding her to jump out of desperation and knew there was no way of getting away since she had only one point to go and the team was arriving from behind. Pait pe ye pair pe bhi attack karna in the limited space of a car, when an innocent is being held at point blank range, is a gamble kyunki training aur real situation mein difference hota hai. By jumping she took the safest way out.
Actually our CID officers are selfless to take any risks but training mein safety of hostage is given top priority too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JacklesDemonStargadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

Originally posted by gadhadada

Originally posted by Padmpriya

Thanks for Wu Dada, 
One point wanna clear, Purvi di jumped because Ameesha was holding the driver at point blank range and there is limited space inside the car, agar Purvi try karti toh the gun could accidentally fire and kill him. Besides Ameesha had no way of escaping, so she ensured the innocent's life was saved by jumping out.

Sorry Padma, But This time I did not Apologize...
She did Wrong, atleast Wo Try karti kyunkay agr Wo Gun pr hath nahi daal skti thi tou Amesha kay Pait ya Pair pr Hit kr skti thi, jis sy Gun ki Direction change hoti ya atleast Goli chalti bhi tou Driver ko Point Blank Nahi lagti...
Officers ko in hee Cheezun ki Training dii jati hay...
warna Un mein aur Hum mein kya Difference raha...
already Ek Larki, CID Officers ko Pagal banati rahi Poory Epi mein...D'oh
Thank You so much...EmbarrassedClap
I am not asking for apology Dada Smile
They're given that training but it is for worst case scenarios where there is no other possible option. If Purvi had no other option but to attack Ameesha in order to ensure that their mission was successful, then it was probable to take the risk. But here Ameesha was demanding her to jump out of desperation and knew there was no way of getting away since she had only one point to go and the team was arriving from behind. Pait pe ye pair pe bhi attack karna in the limited space of a car, when an innocent is being held at point blank range, is a gamble kyunki training aur real situation mein difference hota hai. By jumping she took the safest way out.
Actually our CID officers are selfless to take any risks but training mein safety of hostage is given top priority too.

OK Beta...
Aap Jeet gaye, Maiin Haar gaya...
Thank You so much...
Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 5292

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Dada, ismein haar jeet ki baat kaha se aati hai...I was just discussing with you...Smile
Twilight123 IF-Sizzlerz
Twilight123
Twilight123

Tu Aashiqui Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 27 January 2014
Posts: 10861

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Wow...nice WU GD dear...ClapSmile
enjoyed it alot...Smile
the emoticons are too funny specially this one...ROFL


I know dear that you didn't enjoy doing WU...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Wow...nice WU GD dear...ClapSmile
enjoyed it alot...Smile
the emoticons are too funny specially this one...ROFL


I know dear that you didn't enjoy doing WU...Unhappy

haan yaar...Ouch
Seriously I m Thinking to Resign from Coolbie post...Ermm
Khair, Thank You so much...EmbarrassedClap
gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Padmpriya

Dada, ismein haar jeet ki baat kaha se aati hai...I was just discussing with you...Smile

Theek hy Baccha..Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Episode 1222,CID in train I,aired on 1st May 2015, friday

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Twilight123   Replies: 62   Views: 6394

Twilight123 62 6394 07 May 2015 at 1:33pm by Metis
CID Written Update May 1, 2015: CID In Train I

2

Author: Metis   Replies: 11   Views: 4630

Metis 11 4630 07 May 2015 at 8:54am by bluetides
Episode 1223,CID in train II, aired on 2 May 2015, Saturday

2

Author: Twilight123   Replies: 15   Views: 2721

Twilight123 15 2721 03 May 2015 at 2:07pm by Metis
CID: Written Update: STATUE MEIN LAASH airing 19th April 2015

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 4   Views: 1381

gadhadada 4 1381 23 April 2015 at 1:26pm by gadhadada
CID: Written Update: CALL CENTER MURDERS airing 10th April 2015

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 5   Views: 1787

gadhadada 5 1787 16 April 2015 at 12:42pm by gadhadada

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index