Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Gave 5 nimmo.. I liked ashlok confrontation scene...both rocked..as u said I grinned from ear to ear today during ashlok scene . 

Saji, hehehe...all of us in the same boat...
I gave -1 as I felt showing mota bhais And  sojals shocked expression was not that needed in ashlok scene ...or maybe coz I am so possessive and selfish when it comes to ashlok.😊.only wanted to see them as it is time we got a nice long scene of ashlok..
They were part of the the scene..itna tho banta hai n we can never have enough when it comes to Ashlok. It was a nice long one...liked how they fought 
I loved shloks relief when he saw her ..there was a small smile playing on his lips..when she said tum..
And finger pointing scene .and the dialogue shakal  Nahi dekhna chahthe..and I loved astha confusion on his changed behaviour...her hurt when he said she is not his astha even though she doesn't know that now...her heart does recognize it...by the last part she was exactly behaving like astha ..took his hand first and then put the tickets in it...I loved that part as they can't keep their hands from each other in the beginning,,,he also hold her hand while she was about to take the tickets ..he was overjoyed at their nokjhok and called her DQ..that rang a bell in her brain.,👏 astha is very much affected and now she takes his name every now and then that too casually irritating IS..
yes..spot on comments...these two are so touchy feely...he has to grab her..the fact that he is controlling his impulses in grabbing her...is showing his patience n love even more.. As for Astha.. she is used to Shlok following her around and annoying her ...which is irking IS a lot...  she was that old Aastha for a bit n she rocked...

Loved the shlok indrajeet confrontation.,,as u said he was cool as a cucumber...I loved that...great acting..he was calm and said that earlier he didn't think and was angry but now he knows truth is on his side and nothing can change that astha is his wife...all the while when he was talking to IS his confidence in astha was visible and shinning. 👏👏 yes..true..his tone n lines were delivered with precision n he was sure..of his Aastha.. 

IS for the first time lost his cool and really hope this is the start of his downfall...as I can't take more barkjit romance...I am dreading Tom as their will be manovofying  from IS..
 IS losing his cool like that is just the start...aage aage hota hai kya...he may... have to grovel a lot ..fear not Apsara is there to.. stop Indru..from getting too close to Aastha.. 

My like button is not working on first page nimmo...that's why I coudnt do it...will try again😊
Ok finally like button did work..😆 Surbhi was literally jumping with joy when shlok gave back to IS..hope she won't fall for him...cvs  friendship between opposite gender exists...I don't know why u r so hellbent to make every girl entry fall for shlok even after knowing he is married ..please keep her as a good friend...or maybe  after seeing shloks love for astha she just wishes if she could also get a husband like that...then it is ok...but she doesn't know how much or kitne pappad Belna pada astha  ko pyaar keliye..  the spoilers give misleading info at times... so.. hope that Surbhi stays a true friend and does not fall for Shlok n create prob in their life...there has been a parade of girls.. in Shlok;s life..and this one is the latest... 😆😆 we shd be used to this by now..Shlok has eyes only for AASTHA. 😉

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Sixer nimmy

Loved shlok astha today! moreover it was filled with ashlok...
Loved shlok reply to sarkar! Avi superb...
What shlok said is correct...tum meri astha ho hi nahi Sakthi...want my DQ back !
Al good!
Having said this tomorrow Iam expecting a filler ! For sure...

Divya,

yes the track is moving and we got the first recreation of the Saputara track..let us see what all we get.. wnt to see them all but duno if we will get it. 

Indlok convo was excellent... Shlok is not angry anymore n that is good as he will be able to think n plan better.  

This week shd be good...episodes..I feel. 

nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elation

Thanks for the superb review Nimms😳 I voted 4- very good. Starting the epi with AaShlok scene is itself good!😛 It was nice, Barkha is completely bawled over Shlok's behavior!😆

IS never fails to amuse me, his very first dialogue, "Barkha, are u alright?" Its more like threatening than being anxious!!😆 But, why is this wacko is barking at Aastha, and his self talk, I feel like assuring him, that he is no match for Shlok, ever!

I request the writers to tone down his overused line, She is my Barkha now, not your Aastha! It sucks, everytime🤢

I liked Shlok's lines with IS today, he looked well composed and restrained!Even Dr.Surbhi is very impressed with our boy!😳

Jess, 

I think we can recall every episode that began with Ashlok.. and ended with them..very few I suppose. 

Barkha is so mad...she just rocked as the..upset..agitated..DQ..have not seen this much life in her since she was shown as Barkha...Indru's so called wife.. she was so sad..almost in tears when IS yelled at her... 

arrey..get used to it..rem in NA's track..he used to say some lines..all the time..u women are all doormats etc ...etc... aukad..n all that... 

Surbhi is flat as are we..over Shlok's thappad to Indru beta.. you are going to get more only.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmy😃and ausum update👏😃paisa wasool😆

Gave 6 after a long time😃 
wow what a episode😉thoroughly enjoyed😃
1st read the review and WU😃 and i was reading with a stupid grin on my face😃luckily nobody was around at that time😆 then i watched it😃can't miss today's episode😳
What a ashlok face off😃fab
And IS and shlok face off was damn good😃mere kan taras gaye the woh sab dialogue sunne ke liye that when sastha get back her memory shlok will kill IS and not leave him
Wow what a verbal slap to Mr. PP oops today Mr.PS🤣by shlok😃
Today we saw a glimpse of astha😊
Wow shlok was happy to fight with biwi😃😳
Way to go shlok👍🏼 Let see what's there for us tomorrow😉😃
Astha was highly irrited with hotty😆 and confused too😆
Good IS yelled astha😃😆yipee😃 Thankgod no Bharjith 😡
So our old shlok agnihotri was back😃 Pls hope cv's keep this pace😊

Debbie..you had to read the WU n review to watch the epi...hehhee..so u know there are no surprises of barjit hug..or lines...😆😆

I know..I was so happy to hear some good lines at last as they have been written so badly off late. 

Want this pace..and Ashlok... that is all CV's Samazla.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehersudhar

5 Nimmy it was super episode with. Punarjanam of our irritated jugadu asthma. As expected less intense more fight between aslok. Both were back with bang and avinash is star today. Astha will be disturbed by SL OK like this and attracted to him. In dru already got BP today. So he will chener astha tomorrow. IS and slok. Faceoff was the highlight for us. Slok reminded in dru of his love 7 phere 7 janam ka kasam for astha. Surbhi clearly told kab mein astha ko vahini bulaungi. Spoilers r not true always. Tomorrow we will get stolen purse scene. But liking apsara surbhi sojal motabhai rekha and many a. They r entertaining us with normal cast basing SL OK as main character which we all wanted. Go SL OK we r all with u. Get our madcap b back. Without. U both our heart wont be fulfilled. In dru will be killed and i think he will wet his purple pants once astha falls for slok.

Meher, 

She is already thinking about Shlok and forgot about Indru... n told the kids to rest ..so that she could... rage at Shlok.. she was too good in that self convo.. whre she says she will not leave him if he came in front of her..again...😆😆 

As for Shlok he said that without everyone/s help it would not be possible for him.. to execute his plans. Nice they showed that. want to see or hear his thoughts... on madcap DQ. Indru will have heart palpitations n.. paroxyms...too.. soon. 

He has to get punished for what he did to Astha.. unhappy man again when Aastha starts loving Shlok EBP. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmajag

Nim_var 

I gave 6 , What an episode!  I wanted to give more but 6 was the maximum !

1. Wow - How she looked at shlok pointer , The word Drama queen - it will definitely going to bang in her mind.
2. I saw the glimpse of Aastha when she was fighting with him
3. How happy our Shlokie was after seeing his Jugadu Biwi, I saw the happiness and excitement in his face . How he expressed his happiness to MB , Awesome !
4. IS worried by waking of Aastha from Bharkha, First trailing of IS 
5. What a face off between Shlok-.IS ? He was so relaxed by playing coin, our Shlok got into action with his move. IS can't even predict his move. The dialogue delivery in relaxing mode, Avi it is mind-blowing dear! You are a versatile actor!  
6. Bharkha worried with IS behavior, good very good very very good
7. Precap- Train sequence is going to happen tomorrow! 

I am going to see this episode again and again

Shlok have to start shaking IS business tycoon in parallel that definitely shake his brain and he will show his real face to Aastha.

Padmaja,

Nice points.. Shlok is excited to see his old astha back n she is so riled up n alive...after all these days.. 

the wallet scene is coming..no train seq..sadly.. this is one is a keeper.. 
Hope to see the business tycoon SA back..soon..that will jolt her memory even more.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifreader1

Actually I missed the important parts as the power was fluctuating ...
Will watch again tomorrow morning...

Hope u were able to catch the episode online.. and caught all the scenes that u missed. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa1122

Yes yes totally dhamake wala episode 

Avinash as Shlok nailed it 
What voice modulations diff one for diff. Circumstances 
That low menacing voice no need to shout scream just amazing episode 
iS the evil one getting scared of Shlok the good one !!!!!

Thanks Deepa for the rating and comment. 

Yes..after a long time..we got to see a dhamaka scene of shlok's. His  flawless performance n tones.. were perfect. By not being hot headed..he achieved in making Indru sweat.. it out..and now he is..worried that Astha might regain her memory. 

Awesome episode on the whole. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala16

Excellent.

Love d astha today. What a transformation from Bharka to Astha.
Indrajeet was v funny. 
Shlok was mindblowing as usual.
I went thru the fan page and came across ppl bashing sojal.I didn't find anything wrong in showing sojal and shlok in the same frame,
Like varad said it is our duty to unite Ashlok. That is why she is shown helping Shlok.
Fans should not bother abt actors personal  life.
Don't know when is this going to stop.Felt v bad for shal and avinash. 
Ppl are involved too much in the show they are forgetting shrenu and avinash are different ppl offscreen.
Sorry for posting this in the review.

Kala,

You found PP funny... ok.. Ashlok were brilliant ... n we got to see them in their full DQ avatar.. both are great drama..king n queen.. nailed the scene with their expresisons.. Astha as the arrogant.. queen was super n Shlok was happy seeing her back even if it meant she yelled at him..n told him to stay in limits. Both MB n sojal were shocked suitably to see Shlok yell at her.. 

All are helping Shlok so that he can.. help and free Astha from Indru's clutches.. and get his life back. 
You are welcome.. yes..off the screen.. the actors do have their own personal lives.. 
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy.Superb Review. .Epi..Excellent  Pataka Dhaamaka. ..

Shlok Agnihotri's Attitude  Arrogance  Confidence..Mindblowing. 
AShlok, Was Sizzling ...Shlok's  Attitude  Spark  of Excitement  of  Fighting  Astha ..Rocked...Absolutely. ..And Loved His Smile Very much. ...after...A Long time.

Astha's  feisty Attitude At Last Came To fore...Her Fight and Confusion  of Shlok's  attitude...Was Superb...As Always .

Especially  Shrewd Shlok's  Confrontation  With ..IS...was..Attitude   Confident  of Love ..With Killer Attitude  ...Loved it Absolutely. 

Avinash and Shrenu  ...Fine Performance  Together  Rocks They Just..Sizzle Truly...BothIn one Frame...We forget Everyone else.

Arav is really Good in Negative  Roles...Good Act Totally. ...Waiting for more...

Vani,

It was good to see Astha fighting spirit..waking up.. and arguing with Shlok n still rattled on reaching home. Shlok was successful in pushing her buttons.. and she responded in the right manner. 

Loved his smile.. look of satisfaction on a job well done.. without his army it would not have bene possible at all.. to fight the Sarkars alone.. n win..as he played dirty.. 

Yes..like AC in the negative shade.. he is good in this..  waiting to see more when he realises his barkha is gone forever.. and she has become Astha.