Poll

What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: potomac

reading your review I just thought of this song instantly ...".PARANDHU SELLAVA!!! PARANDHU SELLAVA!!!!...AA AA AA AAAHHH...JUST LIKE THAT "...RUNNING TO WATCH THE EPS ...GOING TO WATCH JUST FOR IS GETTING MAD AND UPSET ..NOT EVEN FOR AASHLOK ...πŸ˜†...HATE SARKAR SOOO MUCH ...I AM GIVING EXCELLENT WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING NIMMS😳

Deepa, true..I was flying after I saw today's epi..it was so good n we got a great one after ages..with loads of attitude by SA.. 

That song is so good...from ok kanmani n is my fave now..loved the way it was filmed too..see my wishe came true..earlier I was mental.. n now.. flying..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope u watched it and enjoyed the episode..fully. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: padmajag

Nim _var

I am in school but after reading your comments , I can't control my joy
Will update you soon once I  watch the episode
Thanks for your update
That helps me here in Germany
One more hour to go home

Padma...so happy u joined the forum and became active..we all here are equally crazy fans of Ashlok n the show..love hate..grey..anything in between. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So reading the forum whilea t school..could not wait..the suspense was getting to you...LOL
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anu.shravi

its six...only for Aashlok face off and our DQ is back

yes Anu, we got a teeny tiny glimpse of our DQ..and Shlok was so happy. ofc we were too...πŸ˜ƒ
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 from 
  ME.

It was anexcellent episode.

The Scene of the Day  is definitely - INDRALOK !!!!

The STAR  of the episode -   PATIDEV SHLOK AGNIHOTRI / AVINASH SACHDEV !!!! -  what  a attitude- HOT  but  composed  and confident !!!! simply love it !!!! it matches his  level of  ACT !!!

Next to PATIDEV, defintely it goes to  TINY tantrum queen AASTHA !!!! - Tiny is getting back her original inherent  quality ''  tantrum'' in one side  but on the other side she is dutiful caring 7 innocent patni,  BARKHA !!!! - very convincing   ACT - beutifully portrayed by SHRENU PARIKH !!!

After that I have to mention about CHOWSKY BHAI - I always enjoy his act  !!!!

ARAV is  acting very good as a cunning/ arrogant ( like negative PURPLE)  villain !!!!

The worse MAKE UP  of the DAY  - DR Shurabhi's pink eye shadow and pink lipstick -- do not suit  for a doctor character at all !!!!!! - give rather dero

A  DOCTOR always maintains certain personality whether she  or he is in  a social gatherings, professional gatherings or at duty !!!!

However, CVS  should stop using that horrible lipstick on every character like - vAHINI/ DR SURABHI !!! - That Pink colour does not enhance the beauty of the character rather   makes the character cheap looking  !!!!! ( POV) .

The track is getting very interesting .

By the way Who is that Parrot   - SHLOK or IS or someone else ? -  showing infront of  the Lady ( Bahu's pic - shown behind BARKHASTHA ) !!!! - it would be  revealed gradually  !!

uma111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gave 6 Nimmy.
perfect episode in all fronts.
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Excellent for not showing any filler today!

Read your post and couldn't wait any longer! I woke up at 5:30 and watched episode on the phone in my living room in the dark πŸ˜†

Ashlok gave their best. Shlok's dialogues could have been better! To me, Astha's confusion was not very clear. I will rewatch it in the evening and update my comment if I missed something.

Shlok could have been more harsh with IS, but mayb they wanted to show this cool, level headed Shlok facing his enemy, don't know!

No need to show Surbhi surprised and applauding Shloks plan, it looked as it would have never occurred to her to recreate past moments to jog astha's memory! That scene was ridiculous along with her makeup!

Eagerly waiting for Astha to lose her wallet
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Episode
Loved it
But missing Aastha's FB's

Waiting for tomorrow
Wallet scene ebp
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k.taddy1234

absolutely its a sixser for me...
everything perfect in today epdioe...
Ashlok Fight..
Shlok happiness after Fight..
aastha confusion
 Shlok and sarkaar face off where Shlok shut sarkaar mouth
Sarkaar anger on aastha...
Everything is perfect in today episode just like we want..

True,,lovely points.. We got what we wated to see..in yesterday's episode.. Hope we get more like this. 
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nandu96

It's a 5 frm my side...
I must say I kinda enjoyed the epi...
The way shlok looks at astha aww... I am loving tht...shlok and IS scene was gud... avi was looking sooo gud... and yeah shrenu is a doll...
Ashlok r sooo perfect... thy deserve awards... ter best award is thy have won fans heart...

nandu,

For a few seconds..Shlok felt so happy that he let his love for her shine..thro.. Aastha was so irritated and so riled up..that she could not forget the encounter..with Shlok..oh..shlok knows how to wind her up.. Ashlok were looking very good.. and cool.. 

Yes the deserve to be nominated by SP is so biased..no use in ranting.. they will always have a place in our hearts. 
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Finally I gave rating Nimmy. Watched today too. In fact the old eagerness was back that I couldnt wait till evening when it comes here and so watched online.

Gave 6 - phataka dhamaka episode.
Keep this pace cvs. This is what we all wanted. Just this. And I liked everyone's acting except PP Indradhanush. But even he showed a little emotion today. IS run baby (or should I say ManneqinπŸ˜†) RUN! Our Shlokie is back with a bang! 
Choksi bhai is so cute. SO bubbly. He is true bhai of nanki so exuberant πŸ˜†

Padma, finally i was able to break thro the wall and made u see the epi...online..hehehe..

After ages..felt the dhamaka effect... and it was..spellbinding..all along.. no extras and no dragging.. of the track. Hope the cv's maintain this same pace...

Love Motabhai..real cute..and miss his,humour.. Shlok's confidence and Aastha's behaviour is making Indru nervous and he is unraveling.. slowly..