RATE THE EPISODE 4.5.15 - Page 3

Poll

What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually I missed the important parts as the power was fluctuating ...
Will watch again tomorrow morning...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nimmy,
 Your review  is   increasing  my eagerness from  high to higher - another 1 hour 17 min to go to watch the episode on TV.  However,  by that time, I  am  enjoying my walk  on  IF-LAND !!!!!

However, Thanks for your regular UPDATE  once again !!!!!
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes totally dhamake wala episode 
Avinash as Shlok nailed it 
What voice modulations diff one for diff. Circumstances 
That low menacing voice no need to shout scream just amazing episode 
iS the evil one getting scared of Shlok the good one !!!!!
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gauri72

mast review for mast epi.Astha was starring at finger only, did u noticeit?ha   ha   ha!just like arjun😆usko sirf ek finger dikh rahi thi.ashlok n indralok face off👏finally Isuperfast train derailed n was angry on Barkhastha👏precap was repeat telecast of Shlok's wallet lost in a train so finally Astha will not be able to pay money same as shlok cudnt show ticket to tc.mast precap.😆today purple man became red😆😆with anger😆😆

Gauri,

I noticed that Aastha was staring at the finger.. it was pointed..at her..so she did a double take..and took a step back too when he yelled at her. 

As for PS.. he was quivering...in his boots..his world rocked..the fake world he has created for Aastha. 

Yes..tom the wallet scene and Shlok was enjoying, anticipating the moment when he will be in front of her. Nice..point on PP...lal pila ho gaya..fuse udd gaya..
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PiuPerera

Just came here to read your review ... 😃
Told you nimmi that day he (avi) was toned down for a reason.. I guess he is back with a bang..
yet to watch the epi though... 
Nice review .. 

Piu, thanks so much dear..

yes..he was toned down just so we could appreciate and drool over him today..he was absolutely fab.. he is back with a bang.. Want more and more...of Ashlok n the shrewd Shlok Agnihotri. 
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dv19

Six nimmy..

No words to e xplain..
Superb and old ebp bk...where fire on stilettos...
Nail in the verge to break and eyes dint flutter...

Damaka ..

yes Deepa. I was standing smiling and did not even blink..was savoring every scene.. need to catch it again..again..superb.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gudgirl21

rated 5 nimmy...aastha shlok face off was awesome😊aaj tho indrajit ke chere ki rang udd gayi thi..precap wallet scene in  reverese.cant wait to see that.😊..

Agree Sowmya, Indru became pale when Shlok told him softly that when he is with Aastha, he will not be standing in front of them. He will be broken.. nice dialogues after ages.. loved it. 

as for the wallet scene..yes..waiting..this week should be very good.
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent.
Love d astha today. What a transformation from Bharka to Astha.
Indrajeet was v funny. 
Shlok was mindblowing as usual.
I went thru the fan page and came across ppl bashing sojal.I didn't find anything wrong in showing sojal and shlok in the same frame,
Like varad said it is our duty to unite Ashlok. That is why she is shown helping Shlok.
Fans should not bother abt actors personal  life.
Don't know when is this going to stop.Felt v bad for shal and avinash. 
Ppl are involved too much in the show they are forgetting shrenu and avinash are different ppl offscreen.
Sorry for posting this in the review.

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy.Superb Review. .Epi..Excellent  Pataka Dhaamaka. ..
Shlok Agnihotri's Attitude  Arrogance  Confidence..Mindblowing. 
AShlok, Was Sizzling ...Shlok's  Attitude  Spark  of Excitement  of  Fighting  Astha ..Rocked...Absolutely. ..And Loved His Smile Very much. ...after...A Long time.

Astha's  feisty Attitude At Last Came To fore...Her Fight and Confusion  of Shlok's  attitude...Was Superb...As Always .

Especially  Shrewd Shlok's  Confrontation  With ..IS...was..Attitude   Confident  of Love ..With Killer Attitude  ...Loved it Absolutely. 

Avinash and Shrenu  ...Fine Performance  Together  Rocks They Just..Sizzle Truly...BothIn one Frame...We forget Everyone else.

Arav is really Good in Negative  Roles...Good Act Totally. ...Waiting for more...
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

😆 Nimmy looks like u r in cloud nine n very excited good for u btw superb review.
Well according to me I don't like or excited about today's episode only think I like is Shrenu's brilliant transformation from Barkha to Astha in a sec I can see my cutie angry Astha EBP but rather than this I don't find anything that interesting n exciting so I'm not going to rate today sorry yaar . Precape wallet scene EBP but I'm not excited at all.

Spoiler spoil my mood fully CV really degrading women's character all girls of EBP have to fall for Shlok why where the hell is twist how can Surbhi fall for him after knowing that he's married n love his wife madly is beyond my thinking 😕.

Enough of my renting I think I shouldn't come in your post for sometime n ruin it till I get something good to write about 😛.

Jhuma, 

The spoilers are very misleading..half of what is writtne in that is not shown..just for drama factor..they wrte all these things.. don;t take them too seriously. 

Yes..after ages..while seeing the epi...I was excited..that was absent for a while.. Aastha was just superb from Barkha to Aastha..and also as the worried n confused... wife of IS.. 

Rant all u want..no prob..it is yr opinion..😛