Poll

What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

6 6 6 6 6

OMG..ONE WORD STUPENDOUS..MARVELLOUS..EXCELLENT..MIND BLOWING EPISODE TODAY... RUNNING OUT OF ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW. THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS HAVING A BIG FAT GRIN ON MY FACE...

QUICKLY..

The faceoff between Ashlok over the tickets..absolutely cracker... both were so good..Shlok trying to restrain himself..n Aastha getting very annoyed n irritated with Shlok..n his finger..in her face..oh man...MB n Sojal were shocked to hear Shlok BELLOW...LOUDLY..TO AASTHA.. 

She leaves in a huff with the kids and goes home...spills the beans to IS... who is very annoyed n worried now..as he feels that Shlok is adopting a diff tactic to jog her memory..goes to his house to threaten him..

Meanwhile Shlok looking absolutely cool n hot..in his blue Tee...๐Ÿ˜‰ was playing carrom with MB n having a convo with the god doc n vahini n Rekha.. when Manya comes to tell them that..IS is heading towards the chawl. 

Surbhi runs and hides quickly in an inner room..and then.. PS ie purple shirt ..walks in..and intones..Shlok Agnihotri..to which Shlok replies..Indrajeet Sarkar...

what followed was some...FABULOUS...ACTING BY OUR SHLOKIE BEAR..NAILED IT TOTALLY.. AM IN RAPTURES SO CAN'T RECALL EVERY WORD HE UTTERED.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NEVER WORRY..A FEW DID STICK AROUND..HEHEHEEH๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

HE said he will kill IS once Aastha's memory returns..or even if there is the slightest bit of improv in her health.. said he was evil to eye another man's wife.. by declaring that she is Barkha..does not mean that  she is not married to Shlok as they took the saath pheras, married legally n also promised to love each other for 7 lifetimes... NEVER..CAN AASTHA BECOME..INDRAJEET'S...NEVER EVER.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SHLOK WAS COOL AS A CUCUMBER AND..DID NOT DISPLAY ANY ANXIETY AT ALL..SO SURE IS HE OF HIS LOVE N IN AASTHA..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ WAY TO GO...TAALIYAN SHLOK TAALIYAN..WAH WAH...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ COUNTERS EVERY WORD WITH ONE OF HIS OWN TO INDRU... MAKING HIM SEE RED AND LEAVING HIM SPEECHLESS..

too bad..could not jump in glee and clap..I so wanted to and do the happy dance too... (having a carpentar over for some work..) so had to behave...in a restrained manner..I was grinning away madly ๐Ÿ˜† HE was none the wiser...thank god for that... 

Surbhi comes.. and tells Shlok that he gave a STINGING SLAP THAT WILL RING IN INDRU'S EARS..FOR A LONG TIME TO COME... then he has a convo with vahini n MB...when Apsara calls n says that IS came home in a temper... was so mad that he did not speak to Barkha at all...yipppee... ๐Ÿ˜›

Shlok gave a genuine smile after his faceoff with IS...boy so cute.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. and said that he saw glimpses of his Aastha today.. Sojal said that she wanted to run n give her a hug n was so relieved on seeing her alive.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aastha is all worried and her old traits are back..the jugaadu biwi is back n Shlok calls her his DQ..yaya... thinks of him..which is like a needle stabbing and annoying IS a lot...

Indru comes and is very worried..n shouts, no ,yells at Aatha to leave him alone..Poor Barkha looked so CRESFALLEN LIKE A LITTLE KID..and goes away sadly... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ shocked to her core to see the IS she knew.. his other face or side to him.

IS realises that he behaved just like Shlok n he would def lose her..in the process. Berates himself..

ALL EBPIANS..A MUST WATCH JUST FOR THE FACEOFF OF ASHLOK N INDLOK.. SUPERB... 

PRECAP -  Aastha is treating the kids to pani puri..and MB dressed in dhoti south style.. with chandan... and all..steals her purse... swallowing visibly..scared..to steal..as he is a seedha saadha man.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mast review for mast epi.Astha was starring at finger only, did u noticeit?ha   ha   ha!just like arjun๐Ÿ˜†usko sirf ek finger dikh rahi thi.ashlok n indralok face off๐Ÿ‘finally Isuperfast train derailed n was angry on Barkhastha๐Ÿ‘precap was repeat telecast of Shlok's wallet lost in a train so finally Astha will not be able to pay money same as shlok cudnt show ticket to tc.mast precap.๐Ÿ˜†today purple man became red๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†with anger๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by gauri72 - 8 years ago
PiuPerera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

6 6 6 6 6

OMG..ONE WORD STUPENDOUS..MARVELLOUS..EXCELLENT..MIND BLOWING EPISODE TODAY... RUNNING OUT OF ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW. THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS HAVING A BIG FAT GRIN ON MY FACE...

QUICKLY..

The faceoff between Ashlok over the tickets..absolutely cracker... both were so good..Shlok trying to restrain himself..n Aasths getting very annoyed n irritated with Shlok..n his finger..in her face..o man...MB n Sojal were shocked to hear Shlok BELLOW...LOUDLY..TO AASTHA.. 

She leaves in a huff with the kids and goes home...spills the beans to IS... who is very annoyed n worried now..as he feels that Shlok is adopting a diff tactic to jog her memory..goes to his house to threateh him..

Meanwhile Shlok looking absolutely cool n hot..in his blue Tee...๐Ÿ˜‰ was playing carrom with MB n having a convo with the god doc n vahini n Rekha.. when Manya comes to tell them that..IS is heading towards the chawl. 

Surbhi runs and hides quickly in an inner room..and then.. PS ie purple shirt ..walks in..and intones..Shlok Agnihotri..to which Shlok replies..Indrajeet Sarkar...

what followed was some...FABULOUS...ACTING BY OUR SHLOKIE BEAR..NAILED IT TOTALLY.. AM IN RAPTURES SO CAN'T RECALL EVERY WORD HE UTTERED.. 

NERVE MWORRY..A FEW DID STICK AROUND..HEHEHEEH

HE said he will kill IS once Aastha's memory returns..or even if there is the slightest bit of improv in her health.. said he was evil to eye another ma's wife.. by declaring that she is Barkha..does not mean that  she is not married to Shlok as they took the saath pheras, married legally n also promised to love each other for 7 lifetimes... NEVER..CAN AASTHA BECOME..INDRAJEET'S...NEVER EVER.. 

too bad..could not jump in glee and clap..I so wanted to and do the happy dance too... (having a carpentar over for some work..) so had to behave...in a restrained manner..I was grinning away madly ๐Ÿ˜† HE was none the wiser...thank god for that... 

Surbhi comes.. and tells Shlok that he gave a STINGING SLAP THAT WILL RING IN INDRU'S EARS..FOR A LONG TIME TO COME... then he has a convo with vahini n MB...when Apsara calls n says that IS came home in a temper... was so mad that he did not speak to Barkha at all...yipppee...
Shlok gave a genuine smile after his faeoff with IS...boy so cute... and said that he saw glimpses of his Astha today.. Sojal said that she wanted to run n give her a hug n was so relieved on seeing her alive.. 

Aastha is all worried and her old traits ar eback..the jugaadu biwi is back n Shlok calls her his DQ..yaya... thinks of him.. annoying IS a lot...

Indru comes and is very worried..n shouts no yells at Aatha to leave him alone..Poor Barkha looked so CRESFALLEN LIKE A LITTLE KID..and goes awya..

Just came here to read your review ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Told you nimmi that day he (avi) was toned down for a reason.. I guess he is back with a bang..
yet to watch the epi though... 
Nice review .. 
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry repeat postEdited by gauri72 - 8 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Six nimmy..

No words to e xplain..
Superb and old ebp bk...where fire on stilettos...
Nail in the verge to break and eyes dint flutter...

Damaka ..
gudgirl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rated 5 nimmy...aastha shlok face off was awesome๐Ÿ˜Šaaj tho indrajit ke chere ki rang udd gayi thi..precap wallet scene in  reverese.cant wait to see that.๐Ÿ˜Š..
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Nimmy looks like u r in cloud nine n very excited good for u btw superb review.
Well according to me I don't like or excited about today's episode only think I like is Shrenu's brilliant transformation from Barkha to Astha in a sec I can see my cutie angry Astha EBP but rather than this I don't find anything that interesting n exciting so I'm not going to rate today sorry yaar . Precape wallet scene EBP but I'm not excited at all.

Spoiler spoil my mood fully CV really degrading women's character all girls of EBP have to fall for Shlok why where the hell is twist how can Surbhi fall for him after knowing that he's married n love his wife madly is beyond my thinking ๐Ÿ˜•.

Enough of my renting I think I shouldn't come in your post for sometime n ruin it till I get something good to write about ๐Ÿ˜›.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
reading your review I just thought of this song instantly ...".PARANDHU SELLAVA!!! PARANDHU SELLAVA!!!!...AA AA AA AAAHHH...JUST LIKE THAT "...RUNNING TO WATCH THE EPS ...GOING TO WATCH JUST FOR IS GETTING MAD AND UPSET ..NOT EVEN FOR AASHLOK ...๐Ÿ˜†...HATE SARKAR SOOO MUCH ...I AM GIVING EXCELLENT WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING NIMMS๐Ÿ˜ณ
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nim _var
I am in school but after reading your comments , I can't control my joy
Will update you soon once I  watch the episode
Thanks for your update
That helps me here in Germany
One more hour to go home
anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail