Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Vani,

I am over the mon as we got to see the Old SA back and boy was he good... with Indru and with Aatha. loved what you wrote.. 

I was glued to the tv and will watch tom again on hotstar...def..the dialogues were awesome..after a long long time.. we got to see the shrewd SA back.. this time not with revenge but with love..

Indru's goose is cooked.. he is going to lose it totally n then.. Shlok will not leave him at all. For eyeing and touching his Aastha.
mehersudhar thumbnail
Vani it is a good start for aslokians today. Nail biting scene by slok and seeing SL OK happy we r all relieved. So the tension from in dru starts now. He will be brutally killed and when police comes all will say that Maine Mara Maine Mara. So no case. Waiting for grand finale of kab adi between slok and indru.
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vani Nice post
Eventhough he was arrogant to her-  we could see the love behind in his eyes- he was worried a bit excited with her behaviour- He saw his Aastha- went to excitement mode- His excitement went from 0 to 100- After seeing Aastha in Bharkha IS excitement came down from 100 to 0
No one can defeat - his plan- crooked- IS is totally disturbed- he clean bowled him today.

Avinash as Shlok superb acting - 26 Aug 2013 - It was egoistic Shlok agnihotri - But today it was  Aastha'S Shlok Agnihotri- I can see the difference.

He definitely deserves Standing Applause on stage- But Star plus never going to do this- what are the channel expecting from a husband ? I really don't understand

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Hi Vani
 I have not watched the episode yet but from Your & Nimmy's  review - Sounds very exciting episode !!!!

I will write back my opinion once I will watch !!!
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiuPerera

YAyy 🥳

My Insata posted worked I guess 😆😉

Piu.😃..Definitely  your  insta  Appeals and requests  worked Buddy...Finally ..The Shlok Agnihotri  is back...to save His love Ebp...Enjoy  AShlok..Ebp.
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv19

I was glued to tv full time.

Loved the episode after long time.

Nail biting episode.

The confrontation was super.

Between astha and shlok as well as indu nd shlok..

Loved all three acting today.

My angry kameena shlok bk
The drama queen who is clumay and a fighter cock is also bk..loved the duo a lot.

Troubled indu..he was good today..

Dv...Loved  the Whole episode..The fight of AShlok...intense ..but filled with Love from Shlok Absolutely. ...and the confrontation was...simply full of ...Attitude and Confidence  of kamina  Shlok .Sure in Fighting Adtha and His Love...Definitely. ...AShlok ..Sizzled Definitely. 

Arav is definitely  good in ..Negative  Roles..only weak in ..Romantic  Roles...Good Act Truly.

Dv...inspiration..for You ...and Me especially  too ...AShlok..Love and .Romance  Ebp,.

akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Wow🥳i;m so happy😃 seriously😃

TFS😃vani😃
So IS is scared of shlok😆 Now shlok won't leave him😃

Maitydeblina. .name plz...I am Happy too...But this is just very breif summary. ..The epi is more Intense...Absolutely. ...Arrogant  Confident Shlok ...Irked Astha...Agitated Indrajeet...Rocked Today...

Shlok Declared  He will Kill,Indrajeet  the day ...Adtha is finally  Well...Indrajeet is  scared  now For Bharkha  turning into ...Astha...and Shlok himself  now...Finally. .SHREWD SHLOK ...SIZZLING  ASHLOK.EBP...Lets .Enjoy.
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

wohooo!!!!...VAAANI!!!! YAY!!! FINALLY !!!!...ASHLOK ROCKS!!!THanks so much for a lovely update😳😳😳

DEEPA. Ya wooo...Come Out From Your Self imposed Exile. ...Watch AShlok,and Ebp...Waiting  for ...UR Reviews  Now...INTERESTING TRACK. .SIZZLING ASHLOK. ..SHLOK AGNIHOTRI ATTITUDE  EBP.
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: samprettyy

awesome

Sam ..😉.Pretty ...Awesome 
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu.shravi

so happy😃 enjoyed Aashlok scene very muchwow..our Shlok and Aastha back😊⭐️

also liked the scene where Barka told the story to IS in the same way as Aastha talks👏 and IS realised the same..
IS..u gonna finish..

Anu ...Yes Happy...The Whole Epi ..was Awesome. .. AShlok,and  Shlok ..IS...Confrontation Too.
IS...lost to ...Shrewd Shlok..confident in his love now..Absolutely. 

Bharkha  is Slowly  Turning backmto ...Astha  too...Shlok's  Plan definitely. ...Loved it .