Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

SHLOK AGNIHOTRI Happy to fight Biwi/Promised To Kill IS.

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SHLOK  ...Without  Any  Deep  Stress To  Astha in her  Amnesia Delicate Condition ...Is Trying To  bring out  Astha's  True Inner Fighting Spirit And Nature out ...With Past Memories Too. By herself ..NATURALLY. 

THE SHLOK AGNIHOTRI..HIS ARROGANT  ATTITUDE   AND  DEVILISH SPARK IN HIS EYES  LIT ..BIWI ASTHA'S   SLEEPING SENSES  AWAKE EBP
...AND NOW  ..IS  REALLY HAPPY TO FIGHT WITH ..HIS GOLDEN  DRAMAQUEEN ASTHA EBP  ..Who Called Shlok ...Bathmeeze instead  of Rakshaas..While He Accused her  of Being .A DramaQueen and Liar...and Fought With Him Excatly like..Fiesty True  Astha ...While Shlok Irritated Astha by ...Saying ..That Bharkha could Never Ever Be Astha in Nature ...Except in Looks Absolutely ..Completely. .Confusing Astha...AND SHLOK ...TOOK  AWAY THE TICKETS  TOO  ...BY JUST  INTIMIDATING  HER WITH HIS FINGER IN STYLE  ...While Bharkha  As Astha Got Very  Dissappointed  for The Children. .BUT ASTHA  MAINLY GOT  PIQUED FOR SHLOK INSULTING  HER NOT BEING ON PAR WITH ..HIS ASTHA ...thinking of his Changed Attitude towards Her . .. Completely. 

TODAY ...SHLOK  LAUGHED SO HAPPILY AND  TOLD  CHOKSI BHAI... THAT HE TRULY ENJOYED FIGHTING WITH ...HIS BIWI ASTHA LIKE A LOVER  ...AFTER A LONG TIME...EBP...CAUSE...KUDH KI BIWI SE LADNE ..KI ..BAATH HI KUCH AUR HAIN...AND 

THE PURE  BEAUTIFUL  AND LOVING ASTHA... IS DEFINITELY OUT OF THE WORLD ...ANY HUSBAND  AND LOVER WOULD MAKE WAR.. WIN OR DIE...TO  POSSESS  WITH  LOVE OR  HATE  TOO ... ESPECIALLY THE POSSESSIVE  SHLOK AGNIHOTRI  WHO LOVES. .ASTHA..DEEPLY AND INTENSELY  FOREVER..  ..WHO HERSELF  HAS NO OPTION BUT  SHLOK AGNIHOTRI  ONLY ..FOREVER. ...WOW. ASHLOK IS SIZZLING ...TOGETHER .

THE AGGRESSIVE  KILLER  SHLOK AGNIHOTRI...CONFIDENTLY  ...DECLARED EYE TO EYE. ...TO THE ALREADY  LOST INDRAJEET SARCAR..That Only Astha Being With Him Was Saving Him To Stand On His Feet In Front Of Shlok. Absolutely ..CAUSE..SHLOK  WILL ..KILL HIM DEAD AND BURY HIM ALIVE IN THE GROUND. .THE DAY ASTHA AS MUCH AS REMEMBERS  THE PAST...FOR EVEN ..EYEING ...ASTHA...HIS OWN BIWI AND  LOVE ...OF  SEVEN LIFETIMES...AS  SHE  WILL ALWAYS  BE SHLOK'S . ..FOREVER...TILL ETERNITY. ..

Indrajeet Sarcar. ..Shrewdly   Realised and is scared of Shlok's  Plan ..Which is Slowly  TURNING ...BHARKHA Back into TRUE ASTHA EBP...and ...TODAY LOST HIS CONTROL...Shouting At Astha ...Scaring  Bharkha   Like  Astha Absolutely . 

I AM HAPPY...GALS ...THE ARROGANT...CONFIDENT ...AVENGER  SHLOK AGNIHOTRI  IS BACK.. WITH A VENGENCE  ...AND ASHLOK ..IS NOW STARTING TO .. ...SIZZLE  AND CRACKLE ...EBP... Waiting for ...More and More...Appetisers ...

THIS POST IS JUST IN BRIEF SUMMARY ..OF EPISODE ...PLZ 
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiuPerera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAyy 🥳
My Insata posted worked I guess 😆😉
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was glued to tv full time.

Loved the episode after long time.

Nail biting episode.

The confrontation was super.

Between astha and shlok as well as indu nd shlok..

Loved all three acting today.

My angry kameena shlok bk
The drama queen who is clumay and a fighter cock is also bk..loved the duo a lot.

Troubled indu..he was good today..

maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow🥳i;m so happy😃 seriously😃
TFS😃vani😃
So IS is scared of shlok😆 Now shlok won't leave him😃
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wohooo!!!!...VAAANI!!!! YAY!!! FINALLY !!!!...ASHLOK ROCKS!!!THanks so much for a lovely update😳😳😳
anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so happy😃 enjoyed Aashlok scene very muchwow..our Shlok and Aastha back😊⭐️
also liked the scene where Barka told the story to IS in the same way as Aastha talks👏 and IS realised the same..
IS..u gonna finish..
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
afgree it was a mind blowing epside... Loved Shlok confidence and Attitude and Aastah confusion and Sarkaar anger also..
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it vani
When shlok said Iam happy to fight with biwi...he was all smiles after a long time 
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was an superb epi. Old shlok and astha wow! finally shlok plan succeed IS was irritated and showed his anger to astha...
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it vinni...a jhalak of my old ashlok and it was so nice...shlok was so happy to fight with her and his words striking her hard making her restless , agitated..wow both performed beautifully today .
Finally shlok agnihotri is thinking and acting and handed the first defeat to IS ..IS came there with the intention of breaking him but it was he who was affected as he saw a confident and determined shlok who has absolute faith in astha..who instead told him truth always prevails and he will be not be able to react when he sees ashlok love...