GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So in the precap it is seen they are stealing aasthas purse and since I did not watch IPKKND2 from the beginning I dont know whether something like that happend before? Did shlok help her to get her purse back?
:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No actually in 2nd epi while travelling in train shlok lost his wallet and astha returns his wallet back but shlok misunderstands that astha stole his purse. They both fight...Edited by charanyaaj - 8 years ago
aashlokfan007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In their second meeting, in a train comp shlok is unable to pay fine as his wallet is missing.Astha laughs at him.shlok is asked to get out of the train. Astha gets the wallet n she throws it to him as the train moves. His anger doubles as he thinks she stole it to teach him a lesson.
Epb second episode
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shlok once lost his purse in a train and astha helped him by offering money to pack for the tcket and he royally rejected it ...SHE WAS SOOO PISSEDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Maybe they are trying to repeat that scene...Shlok might help her this time to pay for pani puriπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no i think shlok come and astah blame him for stealing his Purse and shlok give her right back just like past second meeting like role reveseal...
But enjoying this
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes the train scene ebp...but in pani puri stall 
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Children are there. So Shlok will not come in front of them . May be Sojal  and Rekha will create a scene tomorrow. 
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  so  another fight scene of astha and shlok πŸ˜‰