Suhani is the reason for my migraines

lovefromEngland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have endured stupid tracks, after stupid tracks, but the new upcoming one might quite possibly be the deal breaker for me. Okay, so Suhani finally leaves that prison of a mansion, where she wasn't welcomed, only to fly right back in to help with their financial problem. 
Please answer these two questions of mine people:

1: What exactly does Suhani have to do with that family anymore that she thinks she needs to save them?

2: Why exactly is she the one saving them, when the family has three capable sons, who actually do nothing except sit on their butts all day.

And for a bonus question:

Why in the world did Pratima go take Suhani's help instead of, um, I don't know a lawyer?

Once again, the cv's could have had something good going for them. They could have done some sort of time lapse when Suhani is an amazing businesswoman, or some sort of lawyer. They could have made her only help the Birla's as part of them being her clients. But instead, she goes back to the house and gets her self respect trampled on once again by Dadi. Oh sorry, I forgot Suhani doesn't possess an inch of self respect in her body.

The cv's are just steering this show into utter stupidity, and I wouldn't be surprised if they start to lose viewers from now on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am fed up too...
There is heights of insanity... which show is crossing as of now... 
Suhanii.. useful ladyy... naa Superwoman. .who knows everything and does everything ... 
Irrespective of anything... she is like ideal.person... except for her looks...
I hate this whole track..
Forget Suhanii.. even Yuvraj do not have any respect for Suhanii..
dazzpari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ihehe she is the only wonder women here..lol. all indian daily soap after certain time period go on same stupid track with spinless leads..none of them are different..even histrocal one goes with same track sas-bhau saga...

now i only enjoy them with parts i like without puting any logic..so enjoy
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have to quit this show. Can't watch it any longer. There is a difference between being maahan and being a doormat. Suhani is the later. Her best friend attempted to murder her, seduce her husband and almost married him. Did she grab that friend by hair and pull her through mud? No she helps her getting ready for the wedding with her own husband. A husband who lied to her since they got married, never stood up in her defence and admitted that he doesn't love her. What does Suhani do? Help our spineless hero with his plan to outsmart Dadi. And now saving Birlas from financial ruin? CVs are all on crack I tell you. Disgusting!