Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

India-Forums

LeeRa FF: Dard Ka Rishta| Part 2| 18/5 (Page 2)

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
nice Clap ..continue this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225liana2304

Badluck Senior Member
Badluck
Badluck

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
awsome update dear..naughty ldEmbarrassed cntnue dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225liana2304

sweetypie225 Senior Member
sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Very good!! Thumbs Up I loved it dear!!  Smile
 Continue.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304

..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Part 2:

LD immediately pulled her on him after listening to the comment which Radha gave about the marriage, which he still valued as the biggest and the most beautiful truth of his life. He moved his face closer to hers leaving a few inches of gap between them and spoke,

"Don't even dare to say that our marriage was a joke as marriages can never be joke unless you make them into one!"

Khushi pushed him away from her and freed herself from his grip and said in a loud voice,

" Exactly, Mr.Chaturvedi! You made our marriage a joke and I don't want my life to be joke anymore! You wasted enough of my life and I don't want to waste my precious life to a person who is so selfish that he didn't think even for a while about his childhood best friend who was also his wife!"

" I never did anything without a reason, Radha! And I always had utmost concern for my wife and it is true even for the future."

" Then why on earth did your family leave the country when the company was at loss and broke our marriage along with my sister's and your brother's!! You had never opposed them because if you had, they would have never done that as you are their laadla! But you were so done with me that you didn't care for me at that time and now you found that their might be some advantage in getting me back in your life so you did this cheap act!"

" Don't speak without knowing the truth, Radha!", LD said while controlling his anger which was at its peak.

" Then tell me the truth, Mr.Chaturvedi!", LD's voice was still confident after listening to his anger filled voice.

LD had no answer for her as he knew that this was not the right time to reveal the truth as she wouldn't believe him at any point and it would just intensify the whole thing further. LD whose face was clearing showing anger and pain while reflecting the high level of confidence in her, was smirking seeing his silence and said,

" This silence spoke a lot, Mr.Chaturvedi! And since you have no justification of your stand, it is waste of time for both of us and, I am going from here and for forever from your life!". She turned around to leave but was stopped by LD who pinned her to the wall this time,

" Mrs.Chaturvedi, before taking any decision in a hurry think as if you leave now, your business will be in a great loss and your sister's life will be in danger!", which definitely shook Radha and stripped off her self-confidence from her. She spoke with great difficulty,

"What are...What are you saying? This is not your Belgium where you can do anything you want! And what did you do to my sister?"

" Nothing, till now, darling!! But if you don't agree my terms then she will be in mortal peril" said LD with a smirk on his face, though he didn't do anything to his sister-in-law. Radha was in a great dilemma as she knew her husband was capable of going to any extent for her and her sister, who had already broken down enough and Radha couldn't afford to punish her for something she had not done. She closed her eyes to think about this matter while LD was losing himself in the surreal beauty which was rightfully his. Picking up the courage, Radha said,

" What do you want?" though she knew what she wanted but LD being LD had asked for a completely unexpected thing.

---
TBC
Hope you liked it!!
For PMs, buddy me!!
Please comment and like!! 

Edited by Yagyaseni - 17 May 2015 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Badluckliana2304

liana2304 IF-Dazzler
liana2304
liana2304

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged