LeeRa FF: Dard Ka Rishta| Part 2| 18/5

Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Guys! Since the forum rankings are going down, I thought why not start an FF. So here you go with my new FF on our very own LeeRa. So the plot is about a rejected bond between LD and Radha , who were married in the childhood.

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
Prologue:

When a sacred relation is rejected it is not just two individuals that are are affected for a day but two families affected for a lifetime. But when destiny does its job, two soulmates who are destined to be one can never be separated. Follow the story of Radha Pathak Chaturvedi  who wants to be Radha Pathak, again and Leeladhar Chaturvedi's love story where the hatred will not let them come close while the suppressed love of them will never let them create a distance between them, redefining the nature of love. Will their egos clash, and the clash result in a everlasting distance or will their hearts beat together in a sync to produce the rhythm of love?
THanks a lot everyone for your likes and comments!
Part 1

Part 1:
Radha woke up from her deep unconscious state after nearly 2 hours, while supporting her head with her hand as it felt unusually heavy after the stress she had taken before fainting.

FLASHBACK
"Yeh Kya kar rahe hai aap? CHodiya hame warna ham shor machange!"( What are you doing? Leave me or else I shall create ruckus) cried Radha while two pairs of arms held her tightly and were dragging her along with them. Radha  immediately knew something wrong was going to happen but she was helpless in this situation as her hands were now being tied, after being locked in the car, even her mouth was covered. She tried shouting but it was futile and suddenly she gave up as everything turned dark around her, just as it was going to be in the coming days of her life.
FLASHBACK ENDS

In the present, she knew she was on a soft bed and she was no longer bound but was as good as bound as she was surrounded by women from all the sides. It was another shock for her as she understood what was going to happen now. 

A woman spoke rudely,"Ye Ladki, jaldi tayyar hoja! Saab tera wait kar rahe hai! Aur agar tu unhe itna wait kareyegi to hame paise kam milenge!"( Girl, Get ready soon! Sir's waiting for you! And we will not be paid well if you make him wait so much!)

Radha spoke in her aggressive voice,"Aap chahte kya hai? Agar aapko paise chahiye to paise mai bhi de sakti hoon! Pathak Group of Industries ki CEO ko kidnap kiya hai apne! Anjane mai aapko bohot kuch sehna hoga! Chodiye hame!"(What do you want? If you need money then I can give them to you! You kidnapped PGI's CEO! You will have to bear a lot! Leave me!)

" Hamare Saab bhi ameer hai!! Aap se bhi ameer!! Aur ham to itna chahte hai ki aap unki paas jayein kyonki aap unse jyada pasie kabhi de nahi sakti hai!"( Even Sir's rich! In Fact richer than you! And we want you to go to him as you can never give us more than him) said the lady and when Radha tried to protest, the women there just dragged her to a room and pushed her inside. Radha Witnessed a man dressed in a three-piece standing near the window, looking outside at the sky which was storming like his mind. 

Radha spoke,"What do you want, Mister? How dare you to abduct me and bring me here? Do you even know who I am?"

" Yes! And you know what I want!" saying this the man turned and made his way towards Radha while she couldn't make out who it was, as the lights were turned off but the voice was vaguely familiar. She thought that all the monsters have the same kind voice reminding herself of the biggest monster of her life.

Radha was shocked when the lightening struck and his face was visible to her,
"Aap?? Ye Kya Badtameezi hai?"( You?? What kind of a behavior is this?)

The man immediately pinned her down the wall between his muscular body and the wall and trapped her in between his strong arms. He spoke in a husky whisper,

" Haan, Main, darling!! Biwi ho tum meri! Haq hai tujhpe mera!! Badtameezi karne ka bhi haq hai! Sahi hai haina, Mrs Radha Pathak Chaturvedi?"( Yes, me, Darling!! You are my wife! I have rights on you! Even to mis-behave! Isn't it, Mrs.Radha Pathak Chaturvedi?)

" Shut up, Mr.Leeladhar Chaturvedi! Mazak main hui shaadi ko mai shaadi nahi manti!"( Marriage which was a joke is never a marriage to me) and pushed him to make her way out while LD was fast for her. He pulled her over him and covered her mouth with his rough palm.
---
TBC
Will these hearts undergo a everlasting distance of hate or will they beat in sync to produce the rhythm of love?
Hope you liked it!!

Amazing .  Loved it 
Waiting for the next . 
Thank you 😊

nice 👏 ..continue this...
awsome update dear..naughty ld😳 cntnue dear..
Very good!! 👍🏼 I loved it dear!!  😊
 Continue.. 😊

Part 2:

LD immediately pulled her on him after listening to the comment which Radha gave about the marriage, which he still valued as the biggest and the most beautiful truth of his life. He moved his face closer to hers leaving a few inches of gap between them and spoke,

"Don't even dare to say that our marriage was a joke as marriages can never be joke unless you make them into one!"

Khushi pushed him away from her and freed herself from his grip and said in a loud voice,

" Exactly, Mr.Chaturvedi! You made our marriage a joke and I don't want my life to be joke anymore! You wasted enough of my life and I don't want to waste my precious life to a person who is so selfish that he didn't think even for a while about his childhood best friend who was also his wife!"

" I never did anything without a reason, Radha! And I always had utmost concern for my wife and it is true even for the future."

" Then why on earth did your family leave the country when the company was at loss and broke our marriage along with my sister's and your brother's!! You had never opposed them because if you had, they would have never done that as you are their laadla! But you were so done with me that you didn't care for me at that time and now you found that their might be some advantage in getting me back in your life so you did this cheap act!"

" Don't speak without knowing the truth, Radha!", LD said while controlling his anger which was at its peak.

" Then tell me the truth, Mr.Chaturvedi!", LD's voice was still confident after listening to his anger filled voice.

LD had no answer for her as he knew that this was not the right time to reveal the truth as she wouldn't believe him at any point and it would just intensify the whole thing further. LD whose face was clearing showing anger and pain while reflecting the high level of confidence in her, was smirking seeing his silence and said,

" This silence spoke a lot, Mr.Chaturvedi! And since you have no justification of your stand, it is waste of time for both of us and, I am going from here and for forever from your life!". She turned around to leave but was stopped by LD who pinned her to the wall this time,

" Mrs.Chaturvedi, before taking any decision in a hurry think as if you leave now, your business will be in a great loss and your sister's life will be in danger!", which definitely shook Radha and stripped off her self-confidence from her. She spoke with great difficulty,

"What are...What are you saying? This is not your Belgium where you can do anything you want! And what did you do to my sister?"

" Nothing, till now, darling!! But if you don't agree my terms then she will be in mortal peril" said LD with a smirk on his face, though he didn't do anything to his sister-in-law. Radha was in a great dilemma as she knew her husband was capable of going to any extent for her and her sister, who had already broken down enough and Radha couldn't afford to punish her for something she had not done. She closed her eyes to think about this matter while LD was losing himself in the surreal beauty which was rightfully his. Picking up the courage, Radha said,

" What do you want?" though she knew what she wanted but LD being LD had asked for a completely unexpected thing.

---
TBC
Hope you liked it!!
For PMs, buddy me!!
Please comment and like!! 
Aww I am first . 
 Super .  Loved it . 👍🏼
Really nice . Waiting for the next 
Edited by liana2304 - 8 years ago