Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Neira ... Rushad's entry to create distance between Neira

Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rushad Rana's entry to create problems between Ronit Roy and Pallavi Kulkarni!

Problems cease to leave Neil aka Ronit Roy and Ragini aka Pallavi Kulkarni alone in Sony Entertainment Television's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar.
While it's proved that Neil is not the father of Suhani, Rushad Rana aka Ronnie's entry in the show will create a new problem in the couple's life.

READ: Rushad Rana opposite Mihika in 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar'

Though it's no secret that Ronnie is Suhani's biological father, he will reveal certain things from the past which will further create a distance between Neil and Ragini. Ronnie will claim that Rupali aka Mihika Verma was seeing both, Neil and him, when she got pregnant with Suhani. Even though Neil is not Suhani's father, he did share a relationship with Mihika or else she wouldn't have done a paternity test to find out who is the father of her child. This clearly indicates that Neil did cheat on Ragini! As this is revealed, Ragini will be seen completely heartbroken!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is pure nonsense .. 
NB's whole story revolves around this stupid thing of "Cheating" .. 

First, Ragini suspected .. so the divorce .. now again Ronnie's here to tell the same thing .. again Ragini will be tricked to believe again .. 

and So Neil get's angry that he doesn't enjoys Ragini's trust .. So will agree to marry FL2 finally ..

They CVs have absolutely no story ... What about their tagline ? 

Pati Patni alaag ho sakte hain .. paar Maa Baap nahin .. In all this crap.. I'm missing the kids 

#From another post
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BlueMoon8

This is pure nonsense .. 

First, Ragini suspected .. so the divorce .. now again Ronnie's here to tell the same thing .. again Ragini will be tricked to believe again .. 

and So Neil get's angry that he doesn't enjoys Ragini's trust .. So will agree to marry FL2 finally ..

Pati Patni alaag ho sakte hain .. paar Maa Baap nahin .. In all this crap.. I'm missing the kids 

#From another post

NB has totally forgot taGline
it's going to become boring 
no story at all left
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ZainabSidd

Rushad Rana's entry to create problems between Ronit Roy and Pallavi Kulkarni!

Problems cease to leave Neil aka Ronit Roy and Ragini aka Pallavi Kulkarni alone in Sony Entertainment Television's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar.
While it's proved that Neil is not the father of Suhani, Rushad Rana aka Ronnie's entry in the show will create a new problem in the couple's life.

READ: Rushad Rana opposite Mihika in 'Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar'

Though it's no secret that Ronnie is Suhani's biological father, he will reveal certain things from the past which will further create a distance between Neil and Ragini. Ronnie will claim that Rupali aka Mihika Verma was seeing both, Neil and him, when she got pregnant with Suhani. Even though Neil is not Suhani's father, he did share a relationship with Mihika or else she wouldn't have done a paternity test to find out who is the father of her child. This clearly indicates that Neil did cheat on Ragini! As this is revealed, Ragini will be seen completely heartbroken!

Rupali did not get a paternity test done, she knew Ronnie is the father.  Suhani got 1 done just to prove to Ragini that Nachiket is not her father.

Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BlueMoon8

This is pure nonsense .. 

#From another post

Dont know where the show is heading. Tagline gaya bhaad mai.. they are not even letting us enjoy Neira reunion.. aggrhhj hate this crap now... cant take it anymore ðŸ˜­
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-d3c3nt

Rupali did not get a paternity test done, she knew Ronnie is the father.  Suhani got 1 done just to prove to Ragini that Nachiket is not her father.

I wish it turns out to be fake.. please please 
coz I want neira to be together... no misunderstandings please ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
thanks for sharing this article
Edited by ZainabSidd - 8 years ago
Funny29 thumbnail
this Typ has a paternity test and waits 15 years long "why" 
he knows he is Suhani's biological father, but time for his daughter has he first after 15 years "why not earlier" 
he waits 15 years and insulted his dead girlfriend. ðŸ˜¡

His entry to create problems between Neil and Ragini is idiotic + it makes no sense, his entry makes only sense if he fights for Suhani's custody. 

Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mages

I don't trust articles...

Mages ...
I hope it turns out to b a fake one... 😭
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Funny29

this Typ has apaternity test and waits 15 years long "why"
he knows he isSuhani's biological father, buttime for his daughter has he firstafter 15 years "why not earlier"
he waits 15 years and insulted his dead girlfriend.😡

His entryto create problems between Neil and Ragini is idiotic + it makes no sense, his entry makes only sense if he fights for Suhani's custody.

Waiting for that custody part..
that will bring a connection btwn neira and kids.
as all of them love suhani so they wont let her go
Funny29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ZainabSidd

Waiting for that custody part..
that will bring a connection btwn neira and kids.
as all of them love suhani so they wont let her go

yeah i hope,and i hope NB auntie makes not the same mistake like brainless divorce drama.