Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Harshad is niyonica' son........ (Page 3)

Soumya.mufc Newbie
Soumya.mufc
Soumya.mufc

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
See, if Harshad and Nyonika did have a relationship, why will Manik be in trouble for that? Nyonika said that if Manik tells the truth then even Manik will be in trouble. I think even the son prediction seems plausible because Manik might not be the real son. Hence, Manik will not be the real Malhotra and get the property. 

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soumya.mufc

See, if Harshad and Nyonika did have a relationship, why will Manik be in trouble for that? Nyonika said that if Manik tells the truth then even Manik will be in trouble. I think even the son prediction seems plausible because Manik might not be the real son. Hence, Manik will not be the real Malhotra and get the property. 
niyo said then manik will be more ashamed/embarrassed  not in trouble and of course he will be embarrassed when every one knows his best friend slept with his mother .
And beside affair is more digestible knowing both then being mom/son. 
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Affair! It was so obvious once Harshad called Nyon mrs M! And all his convo with her was definitely not " Son like"...he was more like flirting with her.. May be he knows some of her dirty secret? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tech-tonic

hav6587 IF-Dazzler
hav6587
hav6587

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
The only thing which contradicts for mother son relation between Harshad and niyonica is manek was in a relationship with aliya...which is not possible given aliya is jarshad's sister
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Manik mentioned he won't reveal her dirty little secret and I think its her affair with Harshad. I don't think Manik would have behaved so badly with her if Harshad was her illegitimate son. Also in the episode when Nandini tells Manik she needs a break after valentine day fiasco Manik mentions "Harshad ke saath jo kiya..." and stops. So it was an illicit affair.
-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
They had an affair and prob made a sex tape. Which is under the custody of harshad... 
The other thought is so twisted yaar...
tech-tonic Senior Member
tech-tonic
tech-tonic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FieryHeart

Manik mentioned he won't reveal her dirty little secret and I think its her affair with Harshad. I don't think Manik would have behaved so badly with her if Harshad was her illegitimate son. Also in the episode when Nandini tells Manik she needs a break after valentine day fiasco Manik mentions "Harshad ke saath jo kiya..." and stops. So it was an illicit affair.

@Bold:

YES!Everything points to this only.Glad the writers are finally addressing this little secret.Have been waiting for long.We would also get more scenes of Nyo-Manik-Harshad..and most importantly I want to see how and when Manik confides about this with Nandini.
ANGELshweta Goldie
ANGELshweta
ANGELshweta

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
lol...manik and harshad brothersLOL...a big no
i still thinks harshad had an affair with niyonika...maybe that's why manik hates harshad that much...Ouch

Go to top