Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
If they are gonna show nyo and harshad had an affair then its so cliche... Thry should think some thing out of the box
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 Not possible 
khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Endurance

Then Alia and Manik are brother sister?🤔 🤣

Seriously I was also thinking this only n give same experation 🤣
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: spnfan

Manik and alya are not blood related so no problem...if thry were nyo would never allow manik to date alya in The first place

Just because Manik n Aliya aren't blood related they can date even if u think Harshad may be Manik's brother?
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 u cracked me up there !! no nyo and harshu im sure used to love each other and thats the reason why mukti and harshu broke up ðŸ˜› i think mukti saw them together ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† sth like that ðŸ˜† pretty sure they had love relationship not blood relationship 🤣 
Soumya.mufc thumbnail
See, if Harshad and Nyonika did have a relationship, why will Manik be in trouble for that? Nyonika said that if Manik tells the truth then even Manik will be in trouble. I think even the son prediction seems plausible because Manik might not be the real son. Hence, Manik will not be the real Malhotra and get the property. 
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soumya.mufc

See, if Harshad and Nyonika did have a relationship, why will Manik be in trouble for that? Nyonika said that if Manik tells the truth then even Manik will be in trouble. I think even the son prediction seems plausible because Manik might not be the real son. Hence, Manik will not be the real Malhotra and get the property. 

niyo said then manik will be more ashamed/embarrassed  not in trouble and of course he will be embarrassed when every one knows his best friend slept with his mother .
And beside affair is more digestible knowing both then being mom/son. 
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Affair! It was so obvious once Harshad called Nyon mrs M! And all his convo with her was definitely not " Son like"...he was more like flirting with her.. May be he knows some of her dirty secret? 
hav6587 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only thing which contradicts for mother son relation between Harshad and niyonica is manek was in a relationship with aliya...which is not possible given aliya is jarshad's sister
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Manik mentioned he won't reveal her dirty little secret and I think its her affair with Harshad. I don't think Manik would have behaved so badly with her if Harshad was her illegitimate son. Also in the episode when Nandini tells Manik she needs a break after valentine day fiasco Manik mentions "Harshad ke saath jo kiya..." and stops. So it was an illicit affair.