Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Harshad is niyonica' son........

hav6587 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From the early epi loaded...we saw the tashan between manek and niyonica ...it seems that Harshad secret is equally defaming for manek and niyonica both...what I think maybe Harshad is niyonica' son and maybe either Harshad is niyonica's son before she became mrs Malhotra ...or maybe manek is niyonica's stepson and Harshad the real Malhotra son who is not known as Harshad Malhotra coz of some reason ...initially I thought Harshad and niyonica had affair but that is not possible Coz manek was in relationship with aliya...if it is such that Harshad is niyonica's real son and not manek or either of them is stepson then it will be disgrace for both amek and niyonica...but somehow I feel if this is a possibility then manek can't be aloya's bf as aliya is jarshad's sis...on other hand I feel somewhere niyonica is attached to Harshad (remember harshad was sure niyonica will get him out of jail when he was arrested for attacking mamek ...and during a earlier scene where Harshad asks to not expel Nandini for their old time sake)...this is just my prediction giys what do u think????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i still think they had affair or niyo used him for  one night stand 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Then Alia and Manik are brother sister?🤔 🤣
CooChi thumbnail
Harshad being Nyo's son will mess up everything!
He is definitely not her SON.
He had some Romantic angle with Nyonika.
Him being her son would mean Alya and Manik are bro-sis and that will me LOL.

I think they had an affair. Maybe thats why Manik broke his friendship with him.
hav6587 thumbnail
Even I thought so...if they are brothers manek can't be with aliya ...on other hand of niyonica had affair with Harshad or a one night stand ...how weird it will be for manek that he was with aliya who is jarshad's sister and Harshad was with niyonica...that is a reason niyonica said it will be defaming for manek also...
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
harshad and niyo had an afffair as in early episode where harshad was fighting fr getting back nandini in clg tht tym he and niyo had a talk where he said tht " i love only one woman who loves money and fame more thn me" and niyo s face was worth watching tht tym..
so chill. and manik is real malhotra as niyo always snt him to his dad's sign.
and niyo herself many time threaten him tht "dont forget m ur mother".
so harshad isnt related to manik..
and about the reputation loop .. then its cleary shown that if mom's repu get ruined toh son's also get affected na..
so chill... HARSHAD AND NIYO HAD AN AFFAIR ONLY..
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Endurance

Then Alia and Manik are brother sister?🤔 🤣

😃🤣
hav6587 thumbnail
Lol even I thought that ...
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Manik and alya are not blood related so no problem...if thry were nyo would never allow manik to date alya in The first place
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No way... There is no mother son angle here.. They legit had an affair.