again and again same think
serial started with this issue after almost 5 month still it is same 
story is not all moving
I was really waiting for story to move on their kids
how as parents solve  their kids problem 
but seems again we are at square 
from where it has started
now it's really going to be boring

This is such a frustrating Story-line .. Same thing is going on and on in a loop .. Again we have Ragini heart-broken because she suspects Nachiket of cheating her ..

Well .. I know it's a sin to ask for logic .. But can anyone clarify .. When Ronnie says that Roopali was not sure who fathered her child (and she was seeing both of them) .. How is it possible ? Nachiket was supposed to be in India and Roopali in US/UK .. So now we are to believe .. Nachiket went all the way to US/UK, so that he could have an affair with Roopali .. This is damn hilarious πŸ€£

In the FBs as Nachiket narrated it to Suhani.. he had categorically stated, that they never met .. Until, one day, Roopali arrived in India, with a complication.. (she even said it then, that Ronnie ditched her and she's pregnant with his child) ..

Don't know what the CV's are upto ...

Hail NB Mata .. Jai Ho ..πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜•
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay so why should Ragini and anyone else for that matter believe Ronnie's claim πŸ˜•

Also how exactly will Ronnie prove Rupali was seeing both him and Neil πŸ˜• by revealing that she did a paternity test to know who is her child's father?
How on earth does that prove Neil was involved with her? She may very well be involved with Ronnie and someone else at the same time and not Neil!

This track if its true seems to have no head and tail to it.
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

This is such a frustrating Story-line .. Same thing is going on and on in a loop .. Again we have Ragini heart-broken because she suspects Nachiket of cheating her ..

Well .. I know it's a sin to ask for logic .. But can anyone clarify .. When Ronnie says that Roopali was not sure who fathered her child (and she was seeing both of them) .. How is it possible ? Nachiket was supposed to be in India and Roopali in US/UK .. So now we are to believe .. Nachiket went all the way to US/UK, so that he could have an affair with Roopali .. This is damn hilarious πŸ€£

In the FBs as Nachiket narrated it to Suhani.. he had categorically stated, that they never met .. Until, one day, Roopali arrived in India, with a complication.. (she even said it then, that Ronnie ditched her and she's pregnant with his child) ..

Don't know what the CV's are upto ...

Hail NB Mata .. Jai Ho ..πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜•

Very true 
NB has no story left 
Relax everyone.Even though I don't trust TOI but I fully trust Ragini, this is the combo plan of FL 2 n Ronnie and mark my words, come what may Ragini will never ever going to trust them.
The DNA report proved that he is not her father.
This is the plan of FL 2 which as usual will again backfire.

This time she won't make mistake that too at this crucial stage of her life.
Originally posted by goldstar678

Relax everyone.Even though I don't trust TOI but I fully trust Ragini, this is the combo plan of FL 2 n Ronnie and mark my words, come what may Ragini will never ever going to trust them.

exactly and by now we should know that none of the promos or articles are completely true...ronnie will enter to crete issues as per nivedita's plan who will think that she will create doubt in ragini's mind and that seperates neil ragini..but ragini ka response to this after initial shock is yet to be seen..and no vamp succeeds in first strike..they keep on trying untill they fall on their face completely πŸ˜†..for all we know ronnie and champa are lovers who want suhani for her property and hence her desperation to marry neil 
Originally posted by goldstar678

Haha.. You can trust Ragini .. but never her handler.. NB ..

Even I don't trust TOI .. It's often drubbed as the ToIlet paper on Social Media ..

Last line of the article says .. Ragini will be completely heart-broken..

The thing is .. the story is revolving around this foolish concept of "Cheating" .. why can't she move ahead .. at least Suhani's possession fight (as many had suggested), could have been a better track ..

No one wants to see them together, so soon .. It it would never happen.. but at least get some good, sensible storyline ..
Edited by BlueMoon8 - 8 years ago
NERA ka ghar sahi se basa nahi aur itne sare lutere pehle se agaye??   pam, champa, tht bahu bhai nw Ronnie... i am sure this time Ragini will fight for her Nachiket...
Nachiket jago mere hero char villans jo agaye hai

Well abt the article i dont trust this articles any more... thy r always fake news... frst this ronnie was the guy who should be clearing the issues... nw this W*F... 

Guys dont lisTen to this article...all fake people.. i am just focusing on this week NERA romance
Rupali did not get the DNA done to be sure who the father is, she was sure that Ronnie is the father.

Suhani got the DNA done just to prove to Ragini that N is not her father, as R was not ready to hear anyone on that issue.

FL2 and Ronnie can plan what they want, if the track goes back to square 1 of R not trusting N and believing FL2 and Ronnie then indeed they have no story line and are just going in circles which would be a real torture for the viewers.

I hope whatever is going to be planned by FL's of the show, we do get to see NR fighting them together.

It would be nice if they go for Suhani custody track, that would unite NR and also the kids as even Ranbir is attached to Suhani, so we can also see Ranbir / Ragini team together as well.

NB please show some creativity.

Then the creatives have no story. How many negative characters do they need to keep Neil and Ragini away from each other.

1.  Pam
2. Nivedita
3.Ranbir 

and now to our disappointment another character RONNIE.  Will watch only for NeiRa and won't give a damn about the story. 
Edited by Dimdim. - 8 years ago
Oh no... WTHπŸ˜•

Ofcourse, NB is such a sadist that everything has to revolve around cheating and jumping to conclusions. Now what is the need to plunge into this when you have just redeemed your leads albeit unconvincingly.

Seriously, who is going to tolerate Ragini's runaway conclusion or Neil's stone silence. We should probably start a pro-active campaign yet again.

Cause some other problem but this cheating business. Such a lame joke.