Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy birthday Ravi  🥳
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A very very Happy Birthday to you Ravi. 🥳😃

Lovely thread everyone. 👏

I am sorry I couldn't make anything, because I am stuck with some other things. 😳

Hope you have a great day. 😊
Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*Clearing throat* Alleluia! Its Croczy's day 🥳
A very happy birthday to you bro 😃
Have a year full of porcupines, zebras, birds and hippos 😆
Your honest and fervent nature is something that makes you just the way that calls for to be an exceptional human being. Keep smiling 🤗 
You'll always be the only one of your kind, a salient part of the forum and Purvian family 🤗

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Ravi Bhai !
enjoy !!
may you have an amazing year and day ahead !!😃
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Ravi bro..God bless you always..🥳
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy BirthDay 
may God bless you
Stay Happy
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Dada, the intro convo was written by Saman...banner by Reshma..
Thank you so much..

A Big Thank you for Correcting Me...😳👍🏼
I m extremely very Sorry to SAMAN, RESHMA, PADMA and ANGEL...🤔
Mujhy malum nahi tha kay Write Up kis nay Likha hy...😭
Hope U all Forgive Me...😃
Thank You so much...😳
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No Dada, sorry ki kya baat hui? Its ok, how could you know when we didn't put credit? 😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I cannot say anything, except I'm truly blessed to have all of you with me. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. 🤗 🤗 🤗 I cannot feel I deserve so much love and respect, but seeing it I surely wish to improve myself. I'm fortunate to be part of this amazing, wonderful family. Thank you so much, all of you, again. God bless you all. I pray you all are happy, smiling and successful always. May our bond always be strong.

Reshu, Biryani, Paddy, Angel sis - I'm truly overwhelmed. The thread is just spectacular and in every inch I can feel the love in your heart, with which you made it. You're amazing... thank you so much. 🤗 🤗 🤗 I loved the convo to bits. 😃 Ye mera croc drawing kahan se aa gaya. That was a surprise. 😆 The siggy and tag was truly beautiful, Reshu. 😳 👏 👏

Payel - Thank you so much. 😊 I'm glad you liked the music. The siggy is truly wonderful and touching. 😳

Charvi - Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm nothing like that but you truly are a most wonderful, innocent and sweet sister to me. 🤗

GD  - Thank you so much. Glad you liked those tracks. Thank you so much for the wonderful creations. 😳

Dinazz - Thank you so much for the wishes. 😳

Anamika - Thank you so much, sis. Your words are so heartfelt, genuine and sweet, always. 🤗 The siggy, is simply out of this world. 😃

Reshu - Thank you so much again, sis. 🤗 I remember all our HP discussions too. They're still just as fun today isn't it. 😃 Talking to you has such warmth and familiarity that I can forget my worst worries with you. I love everything you do and well, the siggy... no words. 😃

Shreya - Thank you so much for the wishes. 😃

Saman sis - Thank you so much. Remembering our fond memories in Didi's FC and AT, feels so pleasant. You're a wonderful, amazing sister and mean so much to me. The siggy is truly beautiful. Thanks for everything once again. 🤗

Rifah - Thank you so much for the lovely wishes, sis. I loved the beautiful siggy. 😳

Debasree - Thank you so much. The siggy is truly wonderful as always. 😳

Angel sis - Thank you so much. 🤗 I'm humbled by your love and affection. Bless you, always. I love the siggy. Cannot take my eyes off that cool shading and texture.

Fatima - Thank you so much, sis. 😳

Binod bro - Thank you so much for the wishes, your kind words and positive advice. Talking to you is always such a wonderful and relaxing experience. You're one of the most genuine and gentle people I've been blessed with in my life. 😃

Padma - Thank you so much, sis. Thank you for always being there for me, as a pillar of strength even in my darkest times. I deserve far less than everything you have done for me. Love you so much. 🤗

Misha - Thank you so much for the wishes, sis. 😳

Bhavana - Thank you so much. Means a lot to me. 😃

Sadhana - Thank you so much. 😊

Visrom - Thank you so much. Never mind that; being together as a family is the biggest gift of all. 😳

Sherdilali - Thank you so much. 😊

I'm truly sorry if I missed out anyone. Thank you so much, once again.

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

An additional treat from my side. 😛 😊

And it wouldn't be complete without them. 😊