CID

ll-Let's celebrate our Croc's day:Happy Birthday Demonstar aka Ravi-ll

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello shello to the paglu members of the CID Forum..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†.I guess, it's 7th May and isn't it something special for all of us.πŸ˜‰.Well, yeah.. it's our veteran member, Demonstar aka Ravi's birthday.πŸ˜ƒ..An amazingly talented, cool-humored and humble member of our forum he is. He has friends who are crazier than him...let's see what sort of argument these lunatics get into..πŸ˜†..

Thunder crack and lightening. Enters Bunny and biryani, the born foes. Before biryani could say a word, bunny smashes the plate against the wall

Biryani: How dare you  πŸ˜‘

Bunny: This is apun ka famous style. Cool na πŸ˜Ž?

Just then biryani takes bat and bunts bunny who flits about into the dustbin

Bunny: You stinky biryani πŸ˜‘. Next time i'll serve you before a starving coyote 

Biryani: Well! Coyote prefers cramming down an idiot rabbit 

Bunny gets handful of trash and throws it towards biryani

Bunny: Hahaha. You are polluted πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Trumpet Blare sound. Enters Padma, the Madam ji

Padma: Shush! Tum log itna shor kyun macha rahe ho πŸ˜²? Under students disturb ho rahe hain

Biryani: Pehle is ne shuru kia 

Bunny: May this earth swallow the liar πŸ˜΅

Padma: Enough! Buzz off you both or I'll report you to the principal

Bunny: That was a bit thick. I need chief justice πŸ˜­

Biryani: And I need firing squad. This lagomporpha needs eternal rest

Padma: Stop it πŸ˜‘

And then Madam ji makes a clear high pitched sound as if calling someone from Avalon. Ergo! Appears a celestial being with wings, halo and robes

Angel: Here I come. Any problem Padz?

Padma: These two twisted freaks need some elysian counseling πŸ₯±

Angel: Oh! Don't worry my child. A white magic and everything will be perfect πŸ˜³

Biryani: What? No. I beg your pardon. Don't waste your spells on me. You can try your white, black or whatever magic on this needless bunny πŸ€”

Bunny: Shut your gob rotten rice. Angel! I am expert in dark arts. This 2 Rs plate is good for our experiments πŸ˜‰

Angel: I'll go mad 

Padma: Me too πŸ€ͺ

Bell rings. Enters Magrutanda with an ever smiling face

Angel: Yo bro. How was exam 

Croczy: BindaaasπŸ˜ƒ

Padma: If memory serves, I saw you drawing something on the question paper?

Croczy: You are right sis. Here it is 

http://i.imgur.com/1Tw3w4c.jpg 

Padma: Aap saara time yeh banate rahe πŸ˜²?

Croczy: Aye β˜ΊοΈ

Angel: How come you make a good percentage after all this stuff πŸ˜•???

Croczy: I am one lucky carcass πŸ˜‰

A clattering percussion of sounds from a room. Everyone rushes towards it and comes face to face with Panda

Bunny: Who are you suppose to be πŸ˜•???

Panda: I am a conservation reliant specie with black patches over by entire body and black fur on ears and...

Croczy: 10-15 cm tail, Kingdome Animalia, Phylum Chordata and class Mammalia 

Panda: Wow! Are you Einstein's lost brother πŸ˜²?

Croczy: No. I am aquatic reptile with a scaly skin with slender snout, webbing on toes and...

Biryani: I hate biology πŸ₯±

Bunny: Height of bad taste 

Croczy: We heard clattering of objects. What was it???

Just then light goes off

Croczy: Oh no. I am blind 

After a mo, a sconce burns that lits up the room

Happy Birthday to you πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday to youuu 
Happy Birthday dear Croczy πŸ€—
Happy birthday to you πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

The full length symphony orchestra that comprised only of Bunny, Biryani, Angel, Padma and Panda almost had shaken walls of centre.  Producing a wild tremor of about 9.6 M 

Croczy: Awww! Thank you guys. You made my day πŸ€—

Angel: But where is the cake πŸ€”? 

Everyone looks from pillar to post and becomes shocked after seeing bunny who was licking her fingers and belching out

Croczy: You ate my cake πŸ˜²?

No its me πŸ˜­

A voice comes from inside bunny's tummy. It was none other then biryani

Panda:  Goodness gracious. You gulped down our poor biryani πŸ˜²

Bunny: I was waiting for this day since I was in Moses Basket πŸ˜‰

Padma: But where is the cake?

Here it is πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone looks behind and comes in contact with bright eyed and bushy pony tailed Squillu. Croczy loses balance and fells head over heels. Angel starts staggering. Panda tweaks Padma's arm who jumps out of it. Bunny lurches violently and hits a chair. It screams and biryani comes out but expires after the deadly encounter 

Squillu: Squeak 

On behalf of all the CIDians...here's wishing you 

A very Happy Birthday Demonji!!πŸ€—

Edited by -Reshu16- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jackles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Which sorta impression he gave you when you first met him?

A die hard fan of Purvi

2) If you had to describe him in one word, what will it be?

A crazy Purvian

3) A cid character that resembles his persona?

Daya sir 

4) Our bro also has a forte of musical composition πŸ˜‰. Your most fav of them? Haven't listened any? Here is the link http://soundcloud.com/demonstar89

Write at least a line regarding this amazing talent of him

mindblowing compositions!! really Amazing talent !! β­οΈ CID symphony is my favourite πŸ˜³

5) If you are ever given a chance to plan a surprise for him, what would it be?

A special meet with Ansha mam n famous five of CID ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for me he was always a supportive and very friendly person . As i remember first meeting him ( for sure on the forum ) i was given the name pandress and very warmly welcomed . so my first image was what a beautiful and wonderful person he is and my this view continues ( see i am always right )

one word !! really difficult task still if it so then the word is " BEAUTIFUL"

a very friendly person and a cheerful one he definitely is freddy sir ( talking about golden period )

4) Our bro also has a forte of musical composition πŸ˜‰. Your most fav of them? Haven't listened any? Here is the link http://soundcloud.com/demonstar89

Oh god !! Crokzy can also do this 
Brother I am amazed you are a serious all rounder its like doctor cum composer cum writer wooh 
Well its hard to tell which one I liked the most but yeah all of them are lovely 
Go on bro 

well a surprise for him for sure it would be his secret birthday bash with all the forum members and his favourite lady ansha mam . I wish i could fulfill this

Shock...😲 (how much Skillful Croc He Is πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Multi-Talented...⭐️⭐️⭐️

CID Quillas... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Amazing...πŸ‘

My fav is CID Symphony

The Dark Forest...

The Enveloper...

Meeting with Mr B. P Singh...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not met him but by his replies and all he seems to be a truthful and down to earth person with a tinge of good humor...

poet..

πŸ€”

the compositions are amazing and truly wonderful and my fav is market chase..

to make his dream come true of working with a real orchestra and composing music for full lenght movies.. i guess his dream coming true would be the best surprise...

I remembered that day very well..😊 when i newly joined here,i posted something on Ansha di's AT may be my first siggy.. and he appreciated my work so much.. πŸ˜› i asked him about Ansha di's birthday date...and he replied so sweetly...i also requested him to participate in VM contest...πŸ˜›
He is such a sweet,generous,soft hearted person...😊

Dedicated😊

He is similar to Daya sir..😊 he is sweet,calm and caring like Daya sir...😊

OML...😲 God,i just loved all those tracks... i am also crazy about music like him..😳

i have watched all his VMs..πŸ˜› And what i loved most about them was the background music.⭐️ Specially the track he used in Anniversary VM of Ansha di and supercop Abhijeet VM..⭐️ bro,now i will take your help in selecting background music for my VMs..😳..

I would like to invite him on a beautiful place where Ansha di is also waiting for him..πŸ˜› i will invite Saman sis and Reshma sis too...πŸ˜› we all will enjoy there..

I've been in the forum for nearly 4 years now, but honestly i came to know of him just over a year ago. I guess our HP craze and CID fanism(obviously) brought us to be close buddies πŸ˜ƒ

Very difficult...let me try..ermm...πŸ€” Humble 

Daya sir

A single line will most certainly not suffice. Yet, the first time I heard it,maybe a year ago, I was awestruck. I mean how can someone be so multitalented. Blimey!! Bro.. you are amazing!!πŸ‘

Get s card board box, decorate it on the outside with scales πŸ˜† and drop a couple of 'tomatoes'πŸ˜‰ and underneath it... tadaaa... and many 'squirrels'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I don't remember. I think at first I was confused as to how to approach him. πŸ˜†

Awesome

Rajat/Dushayant - Like them he's kind of quiet, but always there

I have a low storage space in my memory box but i can't forget that day. It was 2nd AT of Ansha Sayed and my inner psychologist found in him a meekly obedient character 

Loyal 

When it comes to quietude, he is Rajat, when it comes to altruism he is Abhijeet and when it comes to buoyancy, he is freddy   

Holy Mackerel! This person is a blue diamond. His dexterity with the instruments is amazing πŸ‘. In love with "Mischief Managed"...  I am simply bereft of speech πŸ‘

I'll make him the part of Remote control productions.. And arrange the inauguration of his own studio by hands of Squillu πŸ˜‰                 

Edited by -SAMAN- - 8 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally it's the day, a very special one.. A day when a special person was born. Here's a special party on eve of birthday of a very special person.

Bro, here's your birthday cake..

To start with we have

potato chips

onion chips

sev puri

samosa

coffee

paneer

fruit salad

biryani

icecream

something to do muh meetha

Edited by Padmpriya - 8 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Payel

A very very Happy Birthday RaviπŸ₯³
Wish you many many Happy returns of the day..πŸ˜ƒ. May god bless you with all the Success and Happiness in life.Keep smiling!

aditya-anjaan

I wish you loads of happiness,
To greet you every morning.
I wish you laughter and joyous moments,
To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing.
I wish you years of friendship,
And all the excitement that your birthday can bring.
Wish you a Happy Birthday!!!
Have fun..πŸ₯³

debasree

Happy birthday Ravi πŸ₯³
God bless you! πŸ˜ƒ

Angel

Happy Birthday Bhaiya πŸ€— ..

Shreya

A very happy birthday Ravi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Mobs.Fatima

On This Special Day I Wish U All The Very Best, All The Joy U Can Ever Have & May U Be Blessed Abundantly Today , Tomorrow and The Days To Come...😊[/DIV]
May Ur Birthday & Everyday Be Filled With The WARMTH Of SUNSHINE , The HAPPINESS Of SMILES , The SOUNDS Of LAUGHTER & The SHARING Of GOOD CHEER...😳

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

GD

Anamika

Happy Birthday bro...😊God bless you...😊

Saman

Have a fun filled birthday.. May you be amidst of God's grace and live long and healthy life.. You have been very kind and special. Your obsequious nature is something i'll never forget in my entire life. Our discussions at FC's and AT's will also be indelible for me. Thanks for being there always when needed. You are what i call best brother. You were the first person of IF, whom i could talk without hemming and hawing. Your guidance will help me for good and it compels me to give you a title, Vade MecumπŸ˜‰. Enjoy the special day with family and friends.May you have many many more CroczyπŸ₯³

Binod

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream. Happy Birthday bro. Many many happy returns of the day..all best for your future ravi bro.

Edited by ANGELICEYES - 8 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Padmpriya

Ravi bro is most understanding and caring person I have ever come across.
I pray to god to keep him happy always and take away all his worries and bless him.
Keep smiling bro.
Happy Birthday bro..
God bless you always :-)

Reshma

Hey bro... Happy Birthday!!!πŸ˜ƒStill remember how we started talking.. It was HP.From then on our journey has never ceased. You're an awesome person to be with and honestly I've never felt any hesitation to share stuffs with you. Our WA chats, SMSes, our phone calls... memories they're that I'll treasure forever...!!πŸ˜ƒKeep being so awesome and humble!!⭐️May Gog grant all that you wish for and keep you happy always. God bless!!πŸ˜ƒ
A small quick gift for you... Hope you like it!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ANGELICEYES - 8 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Nice thread guys!

Happy birthday Ravi!!!
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday bro!! πŸ₯³
Credits

Tag & wish siggy : Reshma
Intro convo: Saman

Special thanks to Angel and Padma!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Reshu16- - 8 years ago
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Happy Birthday Ravi bhaiya πŸ€— .. Wish you many many happy returns of the day..
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a very happy birthday Ravi Bro... Have a blast on today... Enjoy and have loads of fun...
May lord bless you with great health and success...

Edited by misha.as - 8 years ago
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reshu, Saman, Padma and Angel Awesome thread...
And lovely gifts everyone...
Thank You...