TR: Suhani to win admiration by solving Birlas business problem

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Source: http://tellyreviews.com/2015/05/04/suhani-to-win-admiration-by-solving-birlas-business-problems-in-suhani-si/

Suhani to win admiration by solving Birla's business problems in Suhani Si...

Suhani cries and leaves Birla House to head to her parent's house. She recalls her marriage and walks on the road. Yuvraaj comes to her and holds her tear in his hand. He opens his arms and tries to convince her. Suhani did not expect him, and he makes a filmi entry. She gets sad realizing its her imagination. She hopes Yuvraaj realizes love for her and her dream comes true. She goes her home and Pankaj and Lata welcome her. They find out the reason for Suhani's step to leave the house. Suhani justifies to them saying she made Yuvraaj free from a loveless marriage.

Later on, Pratima meets Suhani at Pankaj's house and tells about the business problems faced by them. Suhani comes back in Birla house. She tells Dadi that she has gone leaving Yuvraaj, but decided to come back for their business help. She asks Dadi to adjust to see her face now, as she has come to help them in business. Dadi throws her bag out by scolding her. 

Yuvraaj is happy seeing Suhani back as he also wanted this, but was unable to say it. Dadi asks what will Suhani do, if all her three grandsons have failed. Suhani determines to save Birla's respect and bring them out of the financial problem.

Yuvraaj gets to know something wrong done by Saxena, which can bring the family on roads. He gets thinking about Suhani's step to undo Saxena's move, and believes this can bring Suhani close to Dadi. Will Suhani be able to help Birla family? Keep reading.

Edited by pikiiichuu - 8 years ago
Suhani as a cook, suhani as a maid, suhani as a businessness woman... what abt suhani as a human, suhani as herself, will the birla house never accept suhani for who she is... 

TFS.
Suhani gives me such a headache.
That's it .. I am like everytime gonna quit this show... its soo annoying to see.. Suhani being pointed at every step.. and yet. . Coming out as some mahaan person.. Gosh... I want her to leave.. and that's it..
Ok.. and I can best Hope there is some handsome guy oit there to drool over Suhani.. enough to make Yuvraj upset... grrr...
And see I still have some hopes from hopeless show...!!!
Originally posted by pikiiichuu

Source: http://tellyreviews.com/2015/05/04/suhani-to-win-admiration-by-solving-birlas-business-problems-in-suhani-si/

Suhani to win admiration by solving Birla's business problems in Suhani Si...

Suhani cries and leaves Birla House to head to her parent's house. She recalls her marriage and walks on the road. Yuvraaj comes to her and holds her tear in his hand. He opens his arms and tries to convince her. Suhani did not expect him, and he makes a filmi entry. She gets sad realizing its her imagination. She hopes Yuvraaj realizes love for her and her dream comes true. She goes her home and Pankaj and Lata welcome her. They find out the reason for Suhani's step to leave the house. Suhani justifies to them saying she made Yuvraaj free from a loveless marriage.

Later on, Pratima meets Suhani at Pankaj's house and tells about the business problems faced by them. Suhani comes back in Birla house. She tells Dadi that she has gone leaving Yuvraaj, but decided to come back for their business help. She asks Dadi to adjust to see her face now, as she has come to help them in business. Dadi throws her bag out by scolding her. 

Yuvraaj is happy seeing Suhani back as he also wanted this, but was unable to say it. Dadi asks what will Suhani do, if all her three grandsons have failed. Suhani determines to save Birla's respect and bring them out of the financial problem.

Yuvraaj gets to know something wrong done by Saxena, which can bring the family on roads. He gets thinking about Suhani's step to undo Saxena's move, and believes this can bring Suhani close to Dadi. Will Suhani be able to help Birla family? Keep reading.

my goddd you are thick head or dumb instead of saving your marriage which you lost and here you are saving business to hell with the business you know what you should change scenario by getting saurabh a girlfriend and teach ragni a lesson by getting him married let menka dadi and raghni taste their own medicine what say brainy Suhani 
I thought Yuvraj was dumb, Suhani turned out to be dumber. Not one single character in SSEL universe has any backbone, self respect, courage or guts to voice their opinion. They are all just disgusting.
the mahaan nari...wat abt her selfrespct...I too knw we shuld respct elders help thm and all...bt surrendering your selfrespct for dat is pathetic and let alone to glorify it...cvsss plzzz get some senses😡